How confrontational are you

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I overheard a guy talking to some trashy girl and I'm 95% sure he told her I am gay, just because I'm in shape tan and look good. He didnt say my name or anything specifically as I dont even know the guy, and I cant say with 100% certainty he was talking about me. But come on, when you know you know.

I'm really tempted to throw down right now, but at the same time I'm getting too old for this childish nonsense and it will have serious repercussions.

A grown ass fat ass black man calling me gay for looking good. Jesus christ some people are so trashy and moronic. His mother should be shot in the head for raising him

Didn't seem like a big deal but then you said he was black, so...

Would you confront the guy and tell him to stop whispering behind backs like a little high school female, or just let it go as it shouldn't even effect you and its childish?

Didn't seem like a big deal but then you said he was black, so...
This guy thinks because he has 100lbs of pure fat on me that hes safe. I'm really 50/50 right now on breaking his jaw vs being a grown ass adult.

In shape, tan, and look good?

Pics pls

Be nice and put on some purple panties for me, it's my fav color

Or is that you in your AV

Hate to break it to you Shogun, but you're pretty fat nowadays

This guy thinks because he has 100lbs of pure fat on me that hes safe. I'm really 50/50 right now on breaking his jaw vs being a grown ass adult.

Yeah but it's black fat, bro. You better think twice.

Dude you already won.

He's a fat loser and his only defense is to call you gay.

Your life is better than his. You don't even need to throw a punch. You've won.

Bro you’re taking someone suggesting that you’re gay a bit too seriously if you’re willing to risk prison time just to teach them a lesson...you’re giving off a latent homosexual vibe

I overheard a guy talking to some trashy girl and I'm 95% sure he told her I am gay, just because I'm in shape tan and look good. He didnt say my name or anything specifically as I dont even know the guy, and I cant say with 100% certainty he was talking about me. But come on, when you know you know.

I'm really tempted to throw down right now, but at the same time I'm getting too old for this childish nonsense and it will have serious repercussions.

A grown ass fat ass black man calling me gay for looking good. Jesus christ some people are so trashy and moronic. His mother should be shot in the head for raising him

I do not believe in de-escalating.

Do this, stand close enough for him to hear you. Act like you are having a conversation on your cell. "Yeah, this old fat piece of shit probably takes it up the ass says I look gay because he is getting a little boner off my sweet ass."
Then look him up and down so he sees you, then continue
"yeah he is wearing a a blue shirt with his moobs all floppy in them, yep, drinking a budget grape soda, yep, jeans don't fit him right, you know this dude blew his O-Ring in a men's rest stop glory hole"
etc

LULZ

Maybe you're gay if you're so quick to be offended by it

Sounds like something a gay would say

Definitely hit him with the teh jab and then while he's down slide your balls into his open mouth to show him how totally not gay you are.

I would never send those things to you

I'm human
and I'm a man

you of all people should know that

Dude you already won.

Plus, as TS said, he’s black. Unless he’s famous, his life probably isn’t that great.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm about a 6. I don't like confrontations, but I don't shy away from them either.

That sounds stupid af why do you even care dude?

Earlier today, I was taking with this chick when this really tan guy who looks like he thinks he is swole walked by. So we joked about how gay he was. He looked at me but he wasn’t about to do shit.

I’m black.

Never fight an ugly man. He has nothing to lose.

Dude you already won.

Sage advice right here ts

When a guy tells a female that he thinks another dude is gay it doesn't accomplish what that guy thinks it does. In fact, it does the exact opposite.

1. It doesn't lower the accusee's status or desirability in her mind or gross her out at all. Girls don't just listen to guys and believe this kind of stuff-- they have a good sensor and assume the guy saying it is jealous (or else why would he care to even be involved?)

2. It creates more interest/intrigue in the accused and raises their desireability. It also makes you more approachable

Lemme explain:

Women know about these games instinctively since they have been involved in these games a lot earlier and deeper in life than guys have. Just like every guy knows/feels that if a chick is verbally thrashing some other good looking girl that it means the accuser is jealous of what that girl has. Just like that but stronger and more automatic.

Guys are pretty stupid with their choice of this kind of putdown, it works completely contrary to how they want it to and lowers their own stock to women. It's not convincing at all but since women wont call them out as they do it, they assume "wow it worked!"

This didn't even work 30 years ago, and today it's much worse as accusing some competing male of being gay to a woman or anyone is a social taboo that women do not want to be around someone who makes social risks like that, the only reason for a guy to do so is if they feel threatened...

Like the other guy said, you've already won. This guy put himself in the social recycle pile. Don't blow your victory by letting it get to you.

Pretty boys have to deal with this all the time, it is accepted without strain. Actual, literal Rockstars get this constantly and they don't care because it ups their value. They have it figured out. They absolutely win in life with females unless they let it get to them

Last edited:
Back