How confrontational are you

Depends on what it’s about. If it’s in defense of my family or my integrity I can become confrontational. But the example like you gave (some coward running his mouth behind my back) I couldn’t care less about.

I overheard a guy talking to some trashy girl and I'm 95% sure he told her I am gay, just because I'm in shape tan and look good. He didnt say my name or anything specifically as I dont even know the guy, and I cant say with 100% certainty he was talking about me. But come on, when you know you know.

I'm really tempted to throw down right now, but at the same time I'm getting too old for this childish nonsense and it will have serious repercussions.

A grown ass fat ass black man calling me gay for looking good. Jesus christ some people are so trashy and moronic. His mother should be shot in the head for raising him
I think that's what he said about you.
tumblr_o3030oqnez1t1rvzco3_500.gif

Why care if some guy says you're gay?

I'd be more worried about it if women were saying that...

I hate verbal confrontations. If we're gonna fight, then lets fight and get it over with, but I'm not gonna go looking for it. As for your situation, you should give the girl a wink and a smile on the way out. Make sure dude sees it too.

I do not believe in de-escalating.

Do this, stand close enough for him to hear you. Act like you are having a conversation on your cell. "Yeah, this old fat piece of shit probably takes it up the ass says I look gay because he is getting a little boner off my sweet ass."
Then look him up and down so he sees you, then continue
"yeah he is wearing a a blue shirt with his moobs all floppy in them, yep, drinking a budget grape soda, yep, jeans don't fit him right, you know this dude blew his O-Ring in a men's rest stop glory hole"
etc

LULZ

Sounds like something a gay would say

Cringe.

Ya'll need to work on your self esteem and learn that a well placed smirk wins 99% of the time.

From reading your posts I gather that your confidence comes from the fact that you are a big dude, plus you are focused on hobbies and mindsets that enhance your sense of being.

When males lack what I've just described, oftentimes the only other recourse they are capable of utilizing is to take umbrage at the trivial. The smaller the "mind" in an individual, the bigger the capacity that person has for offense-taking.

This thread is the garnish to meat of that paticular pathology.

Agreed.

When it is all boiled down I have privilege because I get attention from pure presence (which I've often been uncomfortable with), people who blend into the background have it hard of they want to get all eyes on them.

Causing static is a way to do that.

Working clubs you'd know those regulars, always bothered if someone disrespected them!

not much at all

words are just that words, so they shouldn't have much of an effect on a rational adult

if anything laughing at someone's face that is trying to insult and/or intimidate you works much better

I'm probably a 2 on confrontation. You're gonna have to start swinging for me to swing back.

Cringe.

Ya'll need to work on your self esteem and learn that a well placed smirk wins 99% of the time.

Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

I instantly imagine you looking like this TS, thinking he looks good.

086f81f11bc2d17ddf4429ce73a68208--mens-fashion-summer-preppy-frat-style.jpg

TS better not live in Florida.

A fucking shove is worthy of murder there:

I saw a couple of low " I got da right to park anywhere I wann a park " class fucks that bit off more than they could chew and paid dearly for it. 28 year old dudes dont need to be violently pushing old men around. That wasn't a chest bump

Not very anymore, at least when it comes to me. I grew up in a time and place where people didn't have money so you were expected to throw down if your honor was assailed otherwise you were food. When I'd finally accepted that I was out of the gutter and probably not going back I start to get better about those kinds of things.

I'm still a brute when it comes to my loved ones though. I took my god daughter to the toy store for her birthday a couple months ago and caught myself giving a couple the crazy eyes when their family got too close.

I avoid confrontation most the time, I just take mental notes of you.

Back