How come Rousey doesn't get credit for going out on her shield?

Disgusting hype from Rogan and Celebrities praising her before her Holm KO loss and then her feminism amd anti Trump shit

Lol sorry but that lame excuse doesn't fly. If she wanted to be the heel why did she get so butthurt and mad when she filmed Tuf and came off as unlikable while being jelly of the way Tate was potrayed?

Because she wanted to be liked....

<LucyBless>
That didn't happen. She knew what she was doing.

Why would she tap if she was still on her feet? In the Holly Holm fight she was.....you know what, this is a waste of time. What a stupid thread.

Firstly, shut the fuck up with "Conor tapped" and "GSP tapped". On a mixed martial arts website, there is no room for this ridiculous logic that tapping out to a submission is weak. We know better than this. If you're a Rousey fan, either all of her opponents were weak, as the tapped, or not. You pick.

Second, Rousey asked for it. She will always be a legend, and he was amazing at what she did and absolutely went out on her shield, but she created the environment for eternal abuse following her downfall.

She didn't go out on her shield. She went in there broken after Holly effed her up.

Both fights she lost, she didn't tap to strikes. She kept swinging until she got laid out. 90% of sherdog mocks her with this and always posts Buster Douglas's KO of her.

Shogun tapped. Conor tapped. Gap tapped. Others have tapped. When other champs get knocked out or fighters in general, they get applauded with "went out on their shield." Where is this for Rousey?

I know you guys hate her. Its obvious. Your choice in women are the submissive one's or the quiet ones. She is loud, brash and a bitch at times.

I'm talking strictly going out on her shield. Why isn't this courage or heart like holly going to sleep? Or others?

I mean I've read numerous threads over the years on this courage and heart. How bout Rousey?

I mean sherdog said she would never return after holly. She was a bully and weak. She did. She went against the champ who is known for punching power.

Because she is a horrible person who did not handle being champion well at all. She was a bully who got put in her place and didn't come to the press conference after both losses.

She was running her mouth I "could" beat Can Velazquez, blah blah.

She is pure trash and I watch the gifs of her getting her ass beat every time they pop up.

Going out on your shield doesn’t usually include crying on Ellen.

She didn't really have a choice in the matter. And had the ref let either fight go on like they did the Shogun/Jones fight, she either would've died, corner threw in the towel, or tapped if she wasn't dead. I think people forget how long Shogun was getting mollywhopped by Jones.
this, also the fight was stopped before he even tapped. at that point jones knew it was over, ref knew it was over and shogun knew it was over. But he went out on his shield

She didn't go out on her shield she got blasted trying to out strike a striker and had an atrocious game plan. It was sad

She never dropped, herb dean made a terrible call considering nunes always starts out strong but can gas after the initial storm who knows if Ronda could have managed to survive nunes gets gassed and then Ronda armbars her n it's over Amanda rocked zingano early BAD and zingano still came back to KO her

hqdefault.jpg

I give her as much credit for it as she gave Miesha Tate for it.

Both fights she lost, she didn't tap to strikes. She kept swinging until she got laid out. 90% of sherdog mocks her with this and always posts Buster Douglas's KO of her.

Shogun tapped. Conor tapped. Gap tapped. Others have tapped. When other champs get knocked out or fighters in general, they get applauded with "went out on their shield." Where is this for Rousey?

I know you guys hate her. Its obvious. Your choice in women are the submissive one's or the quiet ones. She is loud, brash and a bitch at times.

I'm talking strictly going out on her shield. Why isn't this courage or heart like holly going to sleep? Or others?

I mean I've read numerous threads over the years on this courage and heart. How bout Rousey?

I mean sherdog said she would never return after holly. She was a bully and weak. She did. She went against the champ who is known for punching power.

...a little delay there, sport... makes this seem creepy you are still crying about it...

but to the point, I don't think you understand what "go out on her shield" means...

Because she didn't "go out on her shield".
She was kicked in the head while looking away and then she was punched in the face while barely understanding what was going on.
The second fight, more or less the same thing happened. She was dazed, could barely stand, but it was early when the ref bailed her out.

So there wasn't really a chance to tap or even time for her to understand the fight was about to end.

She didn't really have a choice in the matter. And had the ref let either fight go on like they did the Shogun/Jones fight, she either would've died, corner threw in the towel, or tapped if she wasn't dead. I think people forget how long Shogun was getting mollywhopped by Jones.
Mollywhopped is genuinely the right term to describe that beating :(

Back