How come Rousey doesn't get credit for going out on her shield?

Both fights she lost, she didn't tap to strikes. She kept swinging until she got laid out. 90% of sherdog mocks her with this and always posts Buster Douglas's KO of her.

Shogun tapped. Conor tapped. Gap tapped. Others have tapped. When other champs get knocked out or fighters in general, they get applauded with "went out on their shield." Where is this for Rousey?

I know you guys hate her. Its obvious. Your choice in women are the submissive one's or the quiet ones. She is loud, brash and a bitch at times.

I'm talking strictly going out on her shield. Why isn't this courage or heart like holly going to sleep? Or others?

I mean I've read numerous threads over the years on this courage and heart. How bout Rousey?

I mean sherdog said she would never return after holly. She was a bully and weak. She did. She went against the champ who is known for punching power.

I give her credit for it.

The hate is over the top, but so was the hype.

She didn't really have a choice in the matter. And had the ref let either fight go on like they did the Shogun/Jones fight, she either would've died, corner threw in the towel, or tapped if she wasn't dead. I think people forget how long Shogun was getting mollywhopped by Jones.

It literally started immediately with a huge flying knee

She wasn't legally blind with Rockhold on her with full mount with some 200lb stud punching her and she couldn't see where the punches were coming from.

The hate is over the top, but so was the hype.

That's the nature of the business, they know that the love/hate fighter brings in the most interest, Lesnar, Tito and recently Conor being other obvious examples, in boxing its the same Ali back in the day(although , then Tyson and now Floyd.

Going out on your shield is a term for someone show fought their best, bravely, and with skill, and earned the right to not have the outcome taken out of their hands.

Ronda strutted into the cage with delusional confidence, did nothing before getting blasted the fuck out.

Yeah it's not really going out on your shield if you start doing the chicken dance after the first exchange like when Ronda fought Nunes.

When did she give anyone credit? Payback is a bitch. Believe it or not it helps to make friends and be nice in this world. There is a reason Tate is beloved and Rhonda it's like good riddance.

Because MMA(UFC) fans can't tell when someone is playing a heel.
Lol sorry but that lame excuse doesn't fly. If she wanted to be the heel why did she get so butthurt and mad when she filmed Tuf and came off as unlikable while being jelly of the way Tate was potrayed?

Because she wanted to be liked....

<LucyBless>

She went out on her shield with a purple pillow covering her face

She wouldn't gotten credit if after losing to Holly come out and say something long th line of damn i lost ill improve and come back or anything instead she hide in a cave while contemplating suicide how can people respect that ?

People are generally disappointed because shes not what they build her up to be.

She wouldn't gotten credit if after losing to Holly come out and say something long th line of damn i lost ill improve and come back or anything instead she hide in a cave while contemplating suicide how can people respect that ?

People are generally disappointed because shes not what they build her up to be.

You only need to look at the atmosphere afterwards, the gleeful witchhunt was probably the main reason she kept her head down.

Sherdog has stood up for fighters who not only didn't claim "dam I lost Ill improve" but came up with endless excuses why they lost, don't remember much of that from her.

You really can't give her credit in the Nunes as she was basically reduced to a punching bag with legs. She never stopped coming forward against Holly, though, no matter how unwise that was.

Because people(me included) like seeing cuntish fighters get destroyed.

Lets not pretend she was some just bleed warrior like Lytle she lost one fight and then had emotional breakdown only to return against a taylor made ( no grappling) opponent and get starched.

She doesn't get credit for going out on her shield for the same reason your local tough man constant doesn't get credit. You have to put up a good fight first, not get dropped by the first haymaker.
She got dropped my first haymaker? Are you trolling?

When did she give anyone credit? Payback is a bitch. Believe it or not it helps to make friends and be nice in this world. There is a reason Tate is beloved and Rhonda it's like good riddance.

Tate is loved cuz a lot of man crushes on a sneaky woman. Rousey just days what she means. Insecure men on here.

Cankles + flat ass + ugly as sin

That bitch didn't win the genetic lottery that's for sure

LOL

You certainly are adept at being nasty and venomous. Perhaps you should turn that keen insight on yourself. What would you see?

I think "going out on your shield" is one of those things that people only say they admire, but when it actually happens, people are just embarrassed for the person who lost.

Give me an example of someone "went out on their shield" and people actually embraced them for it. Especially in the US, people seem to just hate anyone who loses.

LOL

You certainly are adept at being nasty and venomous. Perhaps you should turn that keen insight on yourself. What would you see?

maxresdefault.jpg

Back