How come Rousey doesn't get credit for going out on her shield?

With Ronda's aggression and judo I could see her bumrushing the majority of males on Sherdog and throwing them down to the ground.

Because Ronda is very unlikable and people don't like praising people they don't like. That and she was never in a position to tap really Like GSP and Shogun were

Because hardcores mostly dont like her. If you like someone, there's always some sort of justification.

Going out on your shield is a term for someone show fought their best, bravely, and with skill, and earned the right to not have the outcome taken out of their hands.

Ronda strutted into the cage with delusional confidence, did nothing before getting blasted the fuck out.

Ronda doesn't get credit for anything simply due to her attitude. She came off so negatively that no one had any sympathetic respect for her.

As soon as Ronda stopped winning she lost any fans she might have had.

Because MMA(UFC) fans can't tell when someone is playing a heel.

you act like there's something wrong with tapping to a submission..

You are not a pussy If you tap to a sub

If you don't, It doesn't make you a badass or more of a warrior. It just makes you a stubborn fool.

Because MMA(UFC) fans can't tell when someone is playing a heel.
this.. lol

People still don't get that she was in WWE mode like 99% of the time. She even said In interviews that she's trying to be a heel. Her name is a homage to Roddy piper. Chael was one of her best friends / mentors when she first got into the UFC. The writing Is on the wall really..but people still act like she actually was the bitch that she was portraying..

It was all smoke and mirrors

That said, the fact that so many people believe In the illusion are what make the wheels keep spinning..so It is what It is.

She got headkicked the F out. when exactly could she have tapped?

Every fight is different. GSP was knocked down and then GNP'd and couldn't escape from position.

HAHA you’re probably getting flamed ts. For the record I am still a big Ronda fan. The reason she will never get the credit from sherdog and hardcore mma fans she deserves on any level is simply because Ronda has one title that I don’t see her ever giving up....Ronda is without a doubt the most hated mma fighter to ever step foot in the octagon. No question and she’s so number one that It’s not even worth contemplating who number 2 is.

She has both hand and both legs firmly around that title

Both fights she lost, she didn't tap to strikes. She kept swinging until she got laid out. 90% of sherdog mocks her with this and always posts Buster Douglas's KO of her.

Shogun tapped. Conor tapped. Gap tapped. Others have tapped. When other champs get knocked out or fighters in general, they get applauded with "went out on their shield." Where is this for Rousey?

I know you guys hate her. Its obvious. Your choice in women are the submissive one's or the quiet ones. She is loud, brash and a bitch at times.

I'm talking strictly going out on her shield. Why isn't this courage or heart like holly going to sleep? Or others?

I mean I've read numerous threads over the years on this courage and heart. How bout Rousey?

I mean sherdog said she would never return after holly. She was a bully and weak. She did. She went against the champ who is known for punching power.
Because a lot of insecure men hate strong, successful women.

Because it was a quick stoppage and she was still standing on her feet.
She didn't go out on her sheild.

118_Amanda_Nunes_vs_Ronda_Rousey.0.0.jpeg

she has a surprisingly nice ass when she's in shape. I give her credit for coming after one ass beating to take another. Shows she can take multiple poundings.

Ronda was balls to the walls in the cage. I don't know that she had time to consciously decide in the fights she lost, but her style in general was pretty hardcore. She wasn't in there to win rounds, that's for sure.

A ridiculous amount of fans in any sport - but particularly fighting - are frontrunners. I hate that shit, it's so weak.

I love RRR. Don't care. She was a force of nature for a time and it was fun to watch.

Both fights she lost, she didn't tap to strikes. She kept swinging until she got laid out. 90% of sherdog mocks her with this and always posts Buster Douglas's KO of her.

Shogun tapped. Conor tapped. Gap tapped. Others have tapped. When other champs get knocked out or fighters in general, they get applauded with "went out on their shield." Where is this for Rousey?

I know you guys hate her. Its obvious. Your choice in women are the submissive one's or the quiet ones. She is loud, brash and a bitch at times.

I'm talking strictly going out on her shield. Why isn't this courage or heart like holly going to sleep? Or others?

I mean I've read numerous threads over the years on this courage and heart. How bout Rousey?

I mean sherdog said she would never return after holly. She was a bully and weak. She did. She went against the champ who is known for punching power.

I think you have a skewed idea of what "going out on your shield" means. getting the shit kicked out of you has nothing to do with "heart". "heart" in a fight is: persevering and not giving up when most would. ronda straight up got her ass whooped. quick. she didn't have an opportunity to show "heart". so that description (heart) isn't an option.... and to your argument of "Your choice in women are the submissive one's or the quiet ones. She is loud, brash and a bitch at times.". I am indeed a ronda hater. it has nothing to do with my "choice in women". more my choice in PEOPLE. I'm turned off my rude, bitchy cunts. be it a woman or man. and yes, she's a b word. has nothing to do with my "choice in women". it's my choice in humans. just saying.

Because it was a quick stoppage and she was still standing on her feet.
She didn't go out on her sheild.

118_Amanda_Nunes_vs_Ronda_Rousey.0.0.jpeg

Cankles + flat ass + ugly as sin

That bitch didn't win the genetic lottery that's for sure

+1 she went out swangin n bangin but having more heart than brains doesn't do her any good.

Its because she ran away from the octagon

Never did interview addressing her loss

Played the " I am a special snow flake" game by threatening to throw a temper tantrum if anyone brought up her loss

Back