How come Rousey doesn't get credit for going out on her shield?

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Both fights she lost, she didn't tap to strikes. She kept swinging until she got laid out. 90% of sherdog mocks her with this and always posts Buster Douglas's KO of her.

Shogun tapped. Conor tapped. Gap tapped. Others have tapped. When other champs get knocked out or fighters in general, they get applauded with "went out on their shield." Where is this for Rousey?

I know you guys hate her. Its obvious. Your choice in women are the submissive one's or the quiet ones. She is loud, brash and a bitch at times.

I'm talking strictly going out on her shield. Why isn't this courage or heart like holly going to sleep? Or others?

I mean I've read numerous threads over the years on this courage and heart. How bout Rousey?

I mean sherdog said she would never return after holly. She was a bully and weak. She did. She went against the champ who is known for punching power.

Also, women athletes are different then male athletes. If both want babies, women obviously can't compete. Look @ Candace parker in WNBA. Superstar but missed year due to child birth

I mean sherdog said she would never return after holly. She was a bully and weak. She did. She went against the champ who is known for punching power.

Only with the conditions that she didn't have to do ANY media or answer ANY questions about fighting. That's weak.

You act like she made a conscious decision to fight to the bitter end. Girlfriend had no idea who she was. lol

She didn't really have a choice in the matter. And had the ref let either fight go on like they did the Shogun/Jones fight, she either would've died, corner threw in the towel, or tapped if she wasn't dead. I think people forget how long Shogun was getting mollywhopped by Jones.

Last edited:
because she fought people? isn't that her job?

You act like she made a conscious decision to fight to the bitter end. Girlfriend had no idea who she was. lol

See? Excuses. Holly had no idea. Nor did any other champ who went to sleep. "Going out on their shield" is no longer a sentence.

Why isn't this courage or heart like holly going to sleep? Or others?

well those others usually did something notable in their fights other than lose. holly had a close fight. Nog for example went out on his shield in his second fight vs frank mir. fedor went out on his shield on all his losses etc but he won rounds/knocked his opponents down/showed something in all his fights.

Vs Holly she was too KO'd to tap girl didn't know where she was. Vs Amanda Herb rushed in and stopped the fight before she even hit the ground, in 40 seconds. She had no opportunies to "tap" as you say. Nobody hates Ronda anymore. Nobody cares anymore. Let it go.

Your so wrong bro its funny. You defended holly with going to sleep with "courage, and heart.". Lmao.

Nobody cares? You do. Others do. Most just mock her. Grow up...champ.

Both fights she lost, she didn't tap to strikes. She kept swinging until she got laid out. 90% of sherdog mocks her with this and always posts Buster Douglas's KO of her.

Shogun tapped. Conor tapped. Gap tapped. Others have tapped. When other champs get knocked out or fighters in general, they get applauded with "went out on their shield." Where is this for Rousey?

I know you guys hate her. Its obvious. Your choice in women are the submissive one's or the quiet ones. She is loud, brash and a bitch at times.

I'm talking strictly going out on her shield. Why isn't this courage or heart like holly going to sleep? Or others?

I mean I've read numerous threads over the years on this courage and heart. How bout Rousey?

Because it was a quick stoppage and she was still standing on her feet.
She didn't go out on her sheild.

118_Amanda_Nunes_vs_Ronda_Rousey.0.0.jpeg

Lil Nog should get more credit for not tapping against Sokodjou and Rumble.
People need to RECOGNIZE

See? Excuses. Holly had no idea. Nor did any other champ who went to sleep. "Going out on their shield" is no longer a sentence.

Holly made a conscious decision to not tap.

Ronda was stumbling around like a lost drunkard.

I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt by this, Travis.

Because it was a quick stoppage and she was still standing on her feet.
She didn't go out on her sheild.

Did she tap gsp style? Or others like stud shogun?

Why didn't she fall down and tap like rest? Cuz she still tougher then most of you talking out your ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back