How come Rousey doesn't get credit for going out on her shield?

People don't like her personality, that's why. She can be a real cunt to the other fighters. She lacks humility sometimes. She was great for awhile but her stand up is seriously lacking. Her camp failed her big time imo. That is her biggest downfall and I haven't seen any improvements.

Both fights she lost, she didn't tap to strikes. She kept swinging until she got laid out. 90% of sherdog mocks her with this and always posts Buster Douglas's KO of her.

Shogun tapped. Conor tapped. Gap tapped. Others have tapped. When other champs get knocked out or fighters in general, they get applauded with "went out on their shield." Where is this for Rousey?

I know you guys hate her. Its obvious. Your choice in women are the submissive one's or the quiet ones. She is loud, brash and a bitch at times.

I'm talking strictly going out on her shield. Why isn't this courage or heart like holly going to sleep? Or others?

I mean I've read numerous threads over the years on this courage and heart. How bout Rousey?

I mean sherdog said she would never return after holly. She was a bully and weak. She did. She went against the champ who is known for punching power.

It's pretty much cause of her personality. If she didn't come off as a bitch, I'd be different, imo.

Good thread. You will probably get flamed for starting it, but you are absolutely correct.

Both fights she lost, she didn't tap to strikes. She kept swinging until she got laid out. 90% of sherdog mocks her with this and always posts Buster Douglas's KO of her.

Shogun tapped. Conor tapped. Gap tapped. Others have tapped. When other champs get knocked out or fighters in general, they get applauded with "went out on their shield." Where is this for Rousey?

I know you guys hate her. Its obvious. Your choice in women are the submissive one's or the quiet ones. She is loud, brash and a bitch at times.

I'm talking strictly going out on her shield. Why isn't this courage or heart like holly going to sleep? Or others?

I mean I've read numerous threads over the years on this courage and heart. How bout Rousey?

I mean sherdog said she would never return after holly. She was a bully and weak. She did. She went against the champ who is known for punching power.

ITS EASY..... She disappeared and HID for Months after each loss............... HID FROM VIEW... literally covered her head when seh went thru the airport. Visually That sukd to the public perception as did her behavior afterwards.

Rousey>>>>>>>>>>Tate>>>>>>>>>holly.

That's how those 3 will be remembered.

Rousey will always be talked about and probably holly as she is buster.
Yea, we'll all be clamoring to tell our grandchildren about some wmma brat who got Exactly what she deserved.

Ronda had long said that she would never ever tap, that she'd rather die in the cage than tap. And she never did anything contrary to that.

ITS EASY..... She disappeared and HID for Months after each loss............... HID FROM VIEW... literally covered her head when seh went thru the airport. Visually That sukd to the public perception as did her behavior afterwards.
Hey, Gina Carano lost and left the sport. At least Ronda came back and tried again.

She does but haters are more vocal.

You're triggered kid, go grab your baby bottle and take a nap.

Not once have I heard anyone say Lesnar "went out on his shield". The only real difference is that Lesnar didn't like getting hit, whereas Rousey was just too shitty at striking to avoid being hit. Both have great chins, but Lesnar has tons more heart and is WAY more mentally tough. Then again, neither will be remembered as mma greats.

So, the guy who doesn't like to get hit has "tons more heart and is WAY more mentally tough".

{<BJPeen}

Hey, Gina Carano lost and left the sport. At least Ronda came back and tried again.
Maybe if Gina was making millions she would have too. At least she took her loss well and faced the media.

Because she did NOT go out on her shield?

She got worked in her first loss and cried about it to the media, and even went so low as to say she thought about suicide.

She got demolished even worse in her comeback fight, and we haven't seen or heard from her since.

That's not going out on your shield. That's bitching out because you don't know how to handle defeat.

She got worked in her first loss and cried about it to the media, and even went so low as to say she thought about suicide.

She got demolished even worse in her comeback fight, and we haven't seen or heard from her since.

That's not going out on your shield. That's bitching out because you don't know how to handle defeat.

Excuses. She tap? She didn't come back for another fight? Excuses is all I hear.

I think she had a legit fear of getting seriously hurt.

She doesn't get credit for going out on her shield for the same reason your local tough man constant doesn't get credit. You have to put up a good fight first, not get dropped by the first haymaker.

Back