How can people be this cruel?

Germany gave the world rocket technology. Japan gave us biological warfare. And teenager's used panties.

Nah, the Mongols, when they attacked a Genoese Port on the Black Sea, took some dead cows or dead people or something, trebucheted them over the walls, and got the defenders ill with black plague. The Genoese returned to Genoa, and how black plague started.

american-pride-eagle-fuck-china.jpg

I think the Vid is Los Angeles.

Oh Jesus Christ I can't watch that shit. Most people already lack the capacity for empathy when it concerns other people, so when it comes to animals, even fewer people are able to empathize. They are defective people who probably should not breed.

Don't be naive

So you are under the assumption then that we have secret facilities where we have engaged in widescale vivisection of living humans, tested flamethrowers on human subjects, engaged in the systematic rape of women and subsequent murder of all babies that are born, intentionally subjected human beings to frostbite and subsequent amputation of limbs, and lobbed grenades at live test subjects who posed no immediate threat?

I don't think it's "naive" to not just assume that the US government has facilities where these things happen, no.

So you are under the assumption then that we have secret facilities where we have engaged in widescale vivisection of living humans, tested flamethrowers on human subjects, engaged in the systematic rape of women and subsequent murder of all babies that are born, intentionally subjected human beings to frostbite and subsequent amputation of limbs, and lobbed grenades at live test subjects who posed no immediate threat?

I don't think it's "naive" to not just assume that the US government has facilities where these things happen, no.

Those specfic atrocities? Maybe not, we already have the data we extorted from the germans and japanese, so no need. Other than being naive, I'm not sure what would make you think our government isn't capable of just about any kind of atrocity though. Within just the last generation:

1. Initiating war under a false flag ( for the purpose of war profiteering), then going in and destabilizing the entire region, indiscriminately killing civilians (you know, what we call war crimes when anyone else does it.)

2. Testing experimental drugs on soldiers while engaged in these illegal wars

3. Assassinating democratically elected leaders in smaller, weaker nations when they won't do what we say

4. Torturing prisoners of war and political prisoners, in violation of treaties we have signed.

5. Instituting a massive for profit penal system, where no attempt is made at rehabilitation, and mentally ill people are simply milled through the system over and over for $$$$$

6. Directly causing the housing/financial crisis, then using it as an opportunity to loot the treasury and give it to the financial industry, with zero fines or arrests, and no plan for repayment.

7. Drug trafficking to pay for off the books military operations, while domestically we enacted high minimum sentences for recreational drug use

8. A legal bribery system, which influences literally every decision our politicians make, both on a domestic and international level

9. Massive deregulation and budgetary cuts that have crippled organizations in place to ensure our safety, like the fda.

Our government is really, really dirty. Everyone's government is. The idea that we would never torture, murder, commit genocide, etc because "we're Americans dammit" has no factual basis whatsoever. We will do anything and everything if there is a way to gain from it, and history supports that.

Is it a requirement for all animal rescue videos to have sappy music put on them? But yeah people are fucked up.

Those specfic atrocities? Maybe not, we already have the data we extorted from the germans and japanese, so no need. Other than being naive, I'm not sure what would make you think our government isn't capable of just about any kind of atrocity though. Within just the last generation:

1. Initiating war under a false flag ( for the purpose of war profiteering), then going in and destabilizing the entire region, indiscriminately killing civilians (you know, what we call war crimes when anyone else does it.)

2. Testing experimental drugs on soldiers while engaged in these illegal wars

3. Assassinating democratically elected leaders in smaller, weaker nations when they won't do what we say

4. Torturing prisoners of war and political prisoners, in violation of treaties we have signed.

5. Instituting a massive for profit penal system, where no attempt is made at rehabilitation, and mentally ill people are simply milled through the system over and over for $$$$$

6. Directly causing the housing/financial crisis, then using it as an opportunity to loot the treasury and give it to the financial industry, with zero fines or arrests, and no plan for repayment.

7. Drug trafficking to pay for off the books military operations, while domestically we enacted high minimum sentences for recreational drug use

8. A legal bribery system, which influences literally every decision our politicians make, both on a domestic and international level

9. Massive deregulation and budgetary cuts that have crippled organizations in place to ensure our safety, like the fda.

Our government is really, really dirty. Everyone's government is. The idea that we would never torture, murder, commit genocide, etc because "we're Americans dammit" has no factual basis whatsoever. We will do anything and everything if there is a way to gain from it, and history supports that.

Not a thing in this list approaches the kind of shit I read about in that article.

You mention "torture." Our version of torture is waterboarding . . . sleep deprivation . . . playing loud music . . . maybe beating your ass a little bit. That's kindergarten shit in relation to what a lot of other nations do, and have done.

I've never once said that our government hasn't done fucked up shit, but no, I don't believe that all nations are the same.

Not a thing in this list approaches the kind of shit I read about in that article.

You mention "torture." Our version of torture is waterboarding . . . sleep deprivation . . . playing loud music . . . maybe beating your ass a little bit. That's kindergarten shit in relation to what a lot of other nations do, and have done.

I've never once said that our government hasn't done fucked up shit, but no, I don't believe that all nations are the same.

Well all that is the stuff we know about, that they haven't managed to cover up. I mean you can't believe there aren't more sinister things going on we don't even know about? What we do know about is pretty fucked up. Murder, torture, genocide, war profiteering, blatant corruption that they don't even really try to hide.

Those are not trivial matters. We're not above murdering and torturing people for profit or because they're in our way.

Well all that is the stuff we know about, that they haven't managed to cover up. I mean you can't believe there aren't more sinister things going on we don't even know about?

There no doubt are plenty of things going on that none of us know about, but until you can offer some proof, all you have is speculation.

Before I'm just going to take it for granted that we're doing Unit 731 kind of shit, then I'm going to need to see some evidence. I hope that you would too.

What we do know about is pretty fucked up. Murder, torture, genocide, war profiteering, blatant corruption that they don't even really try to hide.

Well the torture part we've covered. If you can provide evidence that we out government has authorized torture on a level above that which we know, then I'll be willing to listen.

As for genocide, you'll have to enlighten me, when has the US government carried out systematic genocide?

And as for the rest, yeah, that's all fucked up, but it's not on the level of fucked up that we are discussing.

There no doubt are plenty of things going on that none of us know about, but until you can offer some proof, all you have is speculation.

Before I'm just going to take it for granted that we're doing Unit 731 kind of shit, then I'm going to need to see some evidence. I hope that you would too.

Well the torture part we've covered. If you can provide evidence that we out government has authorized torture on a level above that which we know, then I'll be willing to listen.

As for genocide, you'll have to enlighten me, when has the US government carried out systematic genocide?

And as for the rest, yeah, that's all fucked up, but it's not on the level of fucked up that we are discussing.

Eh you act like there's this dividing line there. Well they would murder and torture people for profit this way, but not that way. Obviously there are sinister things going on behind closed doors that we don't know about.

The public isn't really supposed to know about any of that stuff I mentioned. Evil is evil. Obviously whatever off the book stuff they do have going on, is a secret and they'll try to keep it that way. But there isn't any atrocity our government hasn't committed at some point. It's all a matter of degree They'll murder and torture people for profit but there's an arbitrary point where they wouldn't murder or torture in certain ways because..... morality? I mean really?

yo no joke, for some reason when i was 10ish? for some god damn reason my mom got a documentary on the horrors of japanese experimentation, i'm pretty sure it was this group.

One thing i will remember is the fucking nitrogen freeze, they froze this persons hands and then broke it, terminator 2 style... why!!!, what the fuck does that do? and btw, all the movies that depict nitrogen freezing limbs then breaking, nope they got it wrong, it's actually more like chalk, at least i think, at least from memory...

<WellThere>

You can thank the selfless Japanese scientists for disproving hollywood.

Eh you act like there's this dividing line there. Well they would murder and torture people for profit this way, but not that way. Obviously there are sinister things going on behind closed doors that we don't know about.

The public isn't really supposed to know about any of that stuff I mentioned. Evil is evil. Obviously whatever off the book stuff they do have going on, is a secret and they'll try to keep it that way. But there isn't any atrocity our government hasn't committed at some point. It's all a matter of degree They'll murder and torture people for profit but there's an arbitrary point where they wouldn't murder or torture in certain ways because..... morality? I mean really?

I don't really agree with you here. Let me put it this way:

Let's see you and I knew each other personally and I decided I was going to murder you. In one version of this story, I walk up behind you with a pistol, put a bullet in your head, and call it day. It was a quick and painless death. In another version of this story, I kidnap you and torture you for 30 days--always stopping just short of death so that you can be revived to suffer some more--before finally killing you and putting you out of your misery.

These two scenarios are NOT the same. For me, personally, the first instance doesn't even really frighten me. I suppose if that's how I go, there are worse ways. But the second is absolutely terrifying and chills me to the bone.

Besides, I also think that you are simplifying the reasons that hard decisions are made and why nations go to war.

Take, for instance, the sinking of the Lusitania. So there seems to be enough evidence at this point to show that the US government knew full well that the Lusitania was going to be targeted by German subs because of munitions that were on board, and they let the ship get attacked anyway. Why? Presumably to drum up support for US involvement in WWI.

Okay, your position is no doubt that this was totally wrong and it was all about the money that could be made from the war. That's why it happened. And I'm not going to argue that there's no basis for that, because there probably is. But there were also a lot of legitimate, moral reasons for the United States to want to get involved in the war.

My point here is that motivations behind a lot of things that are done are complex. And occasionally even atrocious things must be done in the name of the greater good. Sometimes 100 people must be sacrificed to save 1000.

Back