How can people be this cruel?

Dog rescue videos bro

Almost-Crying%20%281%29.gif

Man, that is super fucked up.

But also an AMAZING recovery. I would've thought for sure that pup wouldn't make it through that, but sure enough, there he is hauling ass on three legs and just being a dog.

the world is cruel
it's filled with many a fool
don't be a jadrool

Man, that is super fucked up.

But also an AMAZING recovery. I would've thought for sure that pup wouldn't make it through that, but sure enough, there he is hauling ass on three legs and just being a dog.

This one did not have the same luck :(

This one did not have the same luck :(

I've seen that vid actually. And yeah, it sucks they don't all have happy endings.

I suppose at least he got to go out under more comfortable circumstances and around loving people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God for these rescuers.

If I had unlimited funds, I could see myself doing dog rescues as a job.

You wouldn't need unlimited funds tbh, where there's a will there's a way.

This guy is a real-life superhero...

Uses funds/donations from his animal adoption agency & food stores in California. He actually flies into Asian countries with systemic dog torture, and rescues them through various means - sometimes making deals to buy them, sometimes through outright theft. Flies them back to America, fixes them up and has them adopted. Also (usually illegally) documenting his journeys. Risking life/freedom every time, in some of these countries. Crazy shit

Holy shit, that is fucking terrifying.

I only hope that our government has never authorized anything like that.

If you read that link all the way through, 'we' literally authorized it after the fact by granting clemency to those involved, and often even hiring them to cushy positions after the war.

Uses funds/donations from his animal adoption agency & food stores in California. He actually flies into Asian countries with systemic dog torture, and rescues them through various means - sometimes making deals to buy them, sometimes through outright theft. Flies them back to America, fixes them up and has them adopted. Also (usually illegally) documenting his journeys. Risking life/freedom every time, in some of these countries. Crazy shit

Poor chinese family have to starve because 'murrican bought their dinner away from them.

If you read that link all the way through, 'we' literally authorized it after the fact by granting clemency to those involved, and often even hiring them to cushy positions after the war.

Germany gave the world rocket technology. Japan gave us biological warfare. And teenager's used panties.

You're right. But for myself, I'll do it in my country. Also have a number of people I need to support. Hence money. Dude is a hero for saving those dogs and not uppercutting everyone he meets torturing those dogs.

You're right. But for myself, I'll do it in my country. Also have a number of people I need to support. Hence money. Dude is a hero for saving those dogs and not uppercutting everyone he meets torturing those dogs.

If you're interested, his official page is a pretty fascinating follow, and a decent cause to throw a few bucks at once in a while imho.

https://www.facebook.com/animalhopeandwellness/

The world needs more people like Marc Ching. Here's the link to his website. www.animalhopeandwellness.org/home/

Back