How can people be this cruel?

I wonder how many people actually know what happened to Chows once they were retired from duty.
in America, Chows are bait dogs, at least that's how it was in VA. What is a bait dog? When i went to adopt a pet (eventually my chow), the SPCA schooled me in dog fighting.

Of course dog fighting involves those disgusting pitbulls. However, in order to get these pitbulls blood thirsty, they need a dog the pits can beat on, which is called a bait dog. I forget why they said chows are preferred bait dogs, but they are.

In any event, i adopted my dog days after they removed the cast on his left arm, with a big ass scar. They chewed his leg up so bad, they decided to fuse his paw to his forearm so he can't move his wrist basically, its just stuck in that position.

I would like to say it never affected him, but it did, he can at MAX only walk for 30minutes, after that he just slumps down like he's gonna done.

in America, Chows are bait dogs, at least that's how it was in VA. What is a bait dog? When i went to adopt a pet (eventually my chow), the SPCA schooled me in dog fighting.

Of course dog fighting involves those disgusting pitbulls. However, in order to get these pitbulls blood thirsty, they need a dog the pits can beat on, which is called a bait dog. I forget why they said chows are preferred bait dogs, but they are.

In any event, i adopted my dog days after they removed the cast on his left arm, with a big ass scar. They chewed his leg up so bad, they decided to fuse his paw to his forearm so he can't move his wrist basically, its just stuck in that position.

I would like to say it never affected him, but it did, he can at MAX only walk for 30minutes, after that he just slumps down like he's gonna done.

chows like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chow_Chow

I have heard that those dogs are not so timid either though.

I honestly feel like I am destined to help animals and it's gonna happen soon. My job is a major setback for that but I'm gonna try my hardest. Humans can be so cruel.

Are you planning on become an animal abuser hunter like in the mold of the Punisher or Spectre? I like to see that.

What does this have to do with vid?

tumblr_inline_ol53v5AeSD1qbn8c7_500.gif

yup, idk my chow was a freaking baby, maybe cuz he was beat up as a bait dog or worse, idk, all i know is he didn't like men and went straight for my wife.

I always heard Chow Chows and Shar Pei's are the Chinese version of dogs with bad tempers.

Back