How can I help my Friend not be a Creep

So basically he's asking me to pimp out chicks to him. A small part of me thought it could be an easy way to make money. But I would feel like I'm robbing a friend because I know he won't get anywhere and I don't want to make the girls I know what would probably be an unpleasant experience. So I promptly responded, "What the fuck, dude."

Cliffs:
1. Friend hasn't gotten laid in years
2. Has bad game and is desperate
3. Offers to pay me to introduce chicks to him
4. Should I be a pimp?

Cliffs:
1. Friend has absolute shit game and no social awareness
2. He's creeped out several girls I know, and now creeped out a girl a mutual friend knows
3. We plan to talk to him about this or we can't invite him to party with us without girl's avoiding us to avoid him
4. How should we proceed?

By "friend" TS sounds like he is outing himself. Ok pal. your "friend." LOL

Chat up lots of girls. Acquire digits and smash. Next anybody flaky. Seems like a simple enough task.

The thing about women is that, "creepy" only is deemed at betas/WKs/cucks for men they don't feel is worthy. Of course, that changes when their looks fade and their waist measurements increase. Some dudes are creepy. Years of no play will do that. A series of shitty female experiences can add to this and amplify the effects.

If your truly friends, you are loyal to your buddy, and if some cunt is going to ditch you because of it, treat her like the cunt she is.

Lead by example. Get girls with him. What one girl wont do, another one will. Maybe this is you projecting. His so called "creeping girls out" is him striking out. Are you fence sitting?

Playing it safe? If they aren't 1) sucking your dick or banging 2) introducing you to her hottie friends, she is cucking you. Step it up/

In case some of you wanted an update.
I decided to distance myself from this guy. The number of women he's sending sexual texts to is racking up, including women who are my friends and coworkers. A puzzling behavior he exhibits is that he makes advances towards women via text yet he barely interacts with when they are physically around him, only to go back home after the party and text them again. He's pissed off some guys as well and frankly the way he interacts with me don't make want to take his side. Some of the shit he does is disrespectful and I have a problem with a friend who disrespects others for no reason, but I let it slide this whole time because I assumed he was just socially retarded and oblivious. Despite feigning being open to our input during our "intervention" he hasn't changed. He's retroactively changed his mind and still asserts he did nothing wrong. Then there is nothing I can do. I have been inviting him out less and less to things, and I plan to minimize my interaction with him. He needs to seek help from a professional.

You fence sit as I predicted.

He hits on the girls and you are siding with women who don't put out or cucks that get angry at dude going after the girls?

The thread title should have been about testosterone being really low.

You fence sit as I predicted.

He hits on the girls and you are siding with women who don't put out or cucks that get angry at dude going after the girls?

The thread title should have been about testosterone being really low.

You'd be singing a different tune if you met this guy in real life. You can't question my loyalty because I'm not the only guy who's given up on this guy but I'm the one who stuck it out the longest. A couple guys I know who are pretty darn good at picking up chicks offered to legit coach him and he turned them down because he's afraid of making changes, even positive ones, in his life.

Why is dating so important to him? At some point people need to cut their loses and move on if they're losing this badly.

If you're his friend do things that don't involve girls with him; if you can't/wont, chances are you're not really fan of him either.

Why is dating so important to him? At some point people need to cut their loses and move on if they're losing this badly.

If you're his friend do things that don't involve girls with him; if you can't/wont, chances are you're not really fan of him either.

I suspect he has some deep issues with loneliness and lacks the self-awareness to really deal with it a healthy manner. Take women out of the picture and he's still not all that pleasant to hang out with in non-partying activities. Ask him out to go for a hike, work out, go on a trip, just shoot the shit and talk, he'll complain that it's boring/hard. Honestly as a friend I feel offended that the only way he will hang out with me or other friends is to drink, party, and meet women to the point I think he's using us as a way to meet women and to take part in his self-destructive cycle of the same repeating shit show. There's more to life than partying and trying to fuck. I just don't have the time nor the interest for it as much as I used to and that means I will automatically spend less time with this dude.

You'd be singing a different tune if you met this guy in real life. You can't question my loyalty because I'm not the only guy who's given up on this guy but I'm the one who stuck it out the longest. A couple guys I know who are pretty darn good at picking up chicks offered to legit coach him and he turned them down because he's afraid of making changes, even positive ones, in his life.

The difference is, if a girl or a bunch hate on a buddy, I back my boy. PERIOD!

There is a guy I know, he is jacked and good looking. Some girls will hate him on but, its because they thing sex with him translates to white picket fence, ring, and babies. Women will talk shit. He holds no grudge and meditates before going to get more girls. There is no realm of possibility where I would ditch him or not have his back. If a woman is not going to talk to me, snub me because he is my friend, she could kill herself for all I care. fuck not given. I support my boy.

Fear is natural. Its what i experienced prior to my first DMT trip. Then, your entire world goes fucking lucid-dream like. The following hit, everything goes tunnel vision, and all you can hear is a resonance all around you. And then, there is just darkness. Void. Pure presence. And then, there is the light and you come back in awe. The first thought that comes to mind isn't about petty worries like what people will think of you or your friend. Its not about your haircut or workplace politics. NOTHING MATTERS. Nothing. At least, not in the way you are going through life. Its like dying and being born again. None of this shit we dwell on really matters.

Gary Vee talks about shifting focus and getting into the lanes that highlight your talents in order to be successful. I guarantee you, when you look back on your life when sitting on your death bed, none of this shit will matter. I highly recommend you meditate, focus on presence, and shift your undivided attention towards the shit that which truly matters.

We could experience WWIII. It could all end in a blink. Go get girls. Go mingle. Don't preach to your buddy nor any of your friends to him. Lead by example. I have always found value in Eastern philosophy. I have a guru, sifu, sensei, etc. whatever you want to refer to him. Ask a question. You get given a question. The answer is then left for you to figure out for yourself in order to build those neural path ways.

I don't know this dude but, if I were to guess, likely comes from a single mother house hold or has a father figure that urinates from the seated possession. He needs a good masculine role model. Be that. Abandoning him and checking out is cowardice. When you stand, don't wobble. Make a statement of purpose and act accordingly.
You have a shared history with this dude. That same creepy title women give him, he will deem them in a few years. I am removed from high school and college by a decade. Many of the girls that were cheerleaders wouldn't fit into their outfit today. Social media is blowing up with ass pics and semi nudes. Female ego knows no bounds today and society preaches there is no wrong they can do.

If he can't get laid, show him how its done. If after all your best efforts, he still wont change or even try, take a miss before moving on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back