How can I help my Friend not be a Creep

P

Pugilistic

Well not really but basically that's what it seems like. I have a buddy who is just terrible with women. He says he hasn't gotten laid in about 3 years and I feel bad for him. Over the years he's asked me for advice because as bad as I am, I still get laid once in awhile.

But I've known him for about 4 years and as far as I could tell he refuses to make any changes in his life this whole time. Doesn't work out, eats like crap, and is just very negative. He never listens to the advice I or the other guys give him. He always has an excuse ready, or he'll just listen and not follow through. So I've given up on trying to help him. I can listen to him complain about how much he doesn't get laid because I know he's just wants to vent rather than do something about it. Okay I can do that since I'm a friend.

Recently, he's been often trying to get me to hit on chicks while he's with me in hopes he'll get to meet one via proxy. It's annoying because he's only doing it so he can meet girls but he tries to make it out like he's encouraging me to do it for myself. He can do it himself but he's too scared. And when I actually tried to introduce him to girls, he does nothing.

He's getting desperate, and now it's getting pathetic. He said he spent like 50 bucks on Tinder so he can more likes, despite him not knowing how to text girls to make a difference (His text game is horrendous. Even other dudes get annoyed with his texts). He'll spend hundreds of dollars at a club to get a VIP table because apparently chicks flock to VIP tables, yet he still can't get laid. Now he's asking me to introduce him to girls I know, and he will pay me for it. Even including ones I've banged. Said he'll pay extra if he ends up banging.

So basically he's asking me to pimp out chicks to him. A small part of me thought it could be an easy way to make money. But I would feel like I'm robbing a friend because I know he won't get anywhere and I don't want to make the girls I know what would probably be an unpleasant experience. So I promptly responded, "What the fuck, dude."

Cliffs:
1. Friend hasn't gotten laid in years
2. Has bad game and is desperate
3. Offers to pay me to introduce chicks to him
4. Should I be a pimp?

* Update
So I just had a chat with another buddy about this dude. Let's just call him Nigel for convenience. My other buddy also got a text from a girl he knows about Nigel's creepiness. He invited her to party with us on the weekend but she doesn't want to because of Nigel. His creepiness and lack of social awareness is now cutting into our social life. I figured it's a far better move to at least directly talk to him about his weirdness and see if he can change, or at least get him to try to talk to women like a normal person. I and some other guys have always given him tips from time to time, and he has asked for them as well, but he has never taken them to heart. But I also never have actually sat him down to talk to him about this shit. I will talk about the texts he has sent not to my friend, but pretty much every female he comes in contact with. Because there some simple things he can do differently that I think will make a huge difference.

I would like to steer this thread to the direction of helping my dear friend. I don't think I can turn him into a player, since I'm not that myself, but I would like to at least make him able to socialize like a normal human being. I know you can't really help people who don't want to be, but I am hoping I can convince him to change for his sake. How do you guys suggest I approach this?

Cliffs:
1. Friend has absolute shit game and no social awareness
2. He's creeped out several girls I know, and now creeped out a girl a mutual friend knows
3. We plan to talk to him about this or we can't invite him to party with us without girl's avoiding us to avoid him
4. How should we proceed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pimping ain't easy bro ..... but if you really ant to, you need dat hat.

4. Should I be a pimp?

giphy.gif

Gotta keep your pimp hand strong.....
Go test it out and report back. Then we shall have sound advice for you.

He should just buy a prostitute and be done with it. You can't change someone who doesn't recognize a need to change. He sounds like one of the guys who often refers to himself as a "nice guy" and doesn't recognize that he is physically and unattractive with a crap personality.

After they meet him, I would expect some form of retaliation though.
In seriousness, if I really went through with this, I expect I would alienate a lot of people.

He should just buy a prostitute and be done with it. You can't change someone who doesn't recognize a need to change. He sounds like one of the guys who often refers to himself as a "nice guy" and doesn't recognize that he is physically and unattractive with a crap personality.

It's actually what I suggested to him but he's afraid he'll get addicted to going brothels because that's exactly what happened when he went years back. What I don't understand is that he'll sometimes pay 400-600 bucks at a club in the hopes of getting laid, but you can probably get 2-3 prostitutes for that money.

Remember the game is to be sold, not to be told. It's gotta be in you, not on you.

If you have to ask, then you ain't no pimp. GTFO of here banana.

Are you in Korea? Why don't you just pay a prostitute to pretend to like him and get him laid?

Well not really but basically that's what it seems like. I have a buddy who is just terrible with women. He says he hasn't gotten laid in about 3 years and I feel bad for him. Over the years he's asked me for advice because as bad as I am, I still get laid once in awhile.

But I've known him for about 4 years and as far as I could tell he refuses to make any changes in his life this whole time. Doesn't work out, eats like crap, and is just very negative. He never listens to the advice I or the other guys give him. He always has an excuse ready, or he'll just listen and not follow through. So I've given up on trying to help him. I can listen to him complain about how much he doesn't get laid because I know he's just wants to vent rather than do something about it. Okay I can do that since I'm a friend.

Recently, he's been often trying to get me to hit on chicks while he's with me in hopes he'll get to meet one via proxy. It's annoying because he's only doing it so he can meet girls but he tries to make it out like he's encouraging me to do it for myself. He can do it himself but he's too scared. And when I actually tried to introduce him to girls, he does nothing.

He's getting desperate, and now it's getting pathetic. He said he spent like 50 bucks on Tinder so he can more likes, despite him not knowing how to text girls to make a difference (His text game is horrendous. Even other dudes get annoyed with his texts). He'll spend hundreds of dollars at a club to get a VIP table because apparently chicks flock to VIP tables, yet he still can't get laid. Now he's asking me to introduce him to girls I know, and he will pay me for it. Even including ones I've banged. Said he'll pay extra if he ends up banging.

So basically he's asking me to pimp out chicks to him. A small part of me thought it could be an easy way to make money. But I would feel like I'm robbing a friend because I know he won't get anywhere and I don't want to make the girls I know what would probably be an unpleasant experience. So I promptly responded, "What the fuck, dude."

Cliffs:
1. Friend hasn't gotten laid in years
2. Has bad game and is desperate
3. Offers to pay me to introduce chicks to him
4. Should I be a pimp?

do it.. and ill send you a pair of these sunglasses an a suit.

Please include my people.

Sounds like an all right deal. Get paid to hook your buddy up so he stops whining.

This guy sounds like a terminal case though. There's the guys with mediocre game that at least make up for it by being gutsy and resilient in the face of rejection, so the sheer volume of approaching women eventually works in their favor.

This guy...throwing down Mayweather money at the club to cry alone in his beer in the VIP section. He needs to tear things down and start from the ground up.

From the sound of things, it doesn't really sound like an easy way to make money.

Remember, pimpin ain't easy, and that's the real pimps saying that shit. And they weren't even pimping to your no game having ass friend.

Good luck, bud.

Last edited:
Back