How big was tupac back then?

It seems to be split three ways between:

People who were born in the 80's and came of age in the 90's saying he wasn't that great, but still good. This is where I fall.

People born in the 90's and came of age in the 00's saying he was the greatest.

And people who dislike hip-hop/rap.

Son, people born in the 80s weren't even 2pacs core audience, it was GenX who were his target demo then

He wasn't that big at all, half of those who are claiming that he was like Michael Jackson of hip hop clearly don't know shit and shouldn't talk about music.

He wasn't that big at all, half of those who are claiming that he was like Michael Jackson of hip hop clearly don't know shit and shouldn't talk about music.

I’m sure you don’t have a problem finding people who won’t talk to you.

If he wasn't big back than, who was bigger?

If he wasn't big back than, who was bigger?

You asking that question doesn't change reality, GenX needs to stop and go back to dancing to their Madonna garbage

Last edited:
Just something I noticed on the Tupac autopsy report. He is hit multiple times on the left side. For a guy in the passenger seat this seems to not fit. Was he shot initially when he was hanging out the sunroof distracted by the car of women screaming his name? Most reconstructions have him facing the rear of the car. Or When Keefe D says he tried to jump in the back seat Everything I’ve seen seems to indicate the shooting happened after the exchange with the women.

I don't know... Maybe Suge turned him, using him as a protective shield lol

Just something I noticed on the Tupac autopsy report. He is hit multiple times on the left side. For a guy in the passenger seat this seems to not fit. Was he shot initially when he was hanging out the sunroof distracted by the car of women screaming his name? Most reconstructions have him facing the rear of the car. Or When Keefe D says he tried to jump in the back seat Everything I’ve seen seems to indicate the shooting happened after the exchange with the women.
From what i remember it was said that he tried to get into the back seat which would expose his left aide

From what i remember it was said that he tried to get into the back seat which would expose his left aide
I don't know... Maybe Suge turned him, using him as a protective shield lol

I always figured it was a combination of these two things, Pac tried to duck and dive into the back seat but Suge used his giant gorilla strength to hold Pac's tiny body against the window to protect himself
It's fucked up but I honestly cant blame him, first law of the jungle is self preservation

Really? So tell me who helped rap become mainstream?

Him dying young spiked his stardom, how old are you fucking people?
I was 13 about to be 14 in that month of September when he was murdered. Of course his stardom got bigger after he died but don't act like he wasn't popular before his death.

8.8 million Instagram followers today. Not because he died. It's because we love his music.

I was 13 about to be 14 in that month of September when he was murdered. Of course his stardom got bigger after he died but don't act like he wasn't popular before his death.
He wasn't even that big in Europe, especially in the UK, hip hop back then also wasn't mainstream as it is today.

But yes, let's rewrite history... His fame in America doesn't speak for the globe

He wasn't even that big in Europe, especially in the UK, hip hop back then also wasn't mainstream as it is today.

But yes, let's rewrite history... His fame in America doesn't speak for the globe
He was big. Really helped bring rap mainstream. We obviously disagree. That's fair.

Would you argue he is isn't top 5 today?

He was main stream after he signed with Death Row n AEOM blew up "Cali Love". He was still known in main stream earlier due to being an Actor more than music though but he had a few hits too. Even though his earlier albums were his best music. MATW is my favorite rap album ever.

Back