Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

Lol I don't even know half those "critics" either.

You don't have to like it, that's how reasonable gamers consider goty winners. By consensus awards. Look at Gaf if you need proof of that. I understand Overwatch is your goty.

This thread is in a dumpster being strangled by its own umbilical cord.

I kinda wanted to hear about the game in the title.

The video game section is so slow that a little conflict is good at times.
200w.gif

This thread is in a dumpster being strangled by its own umbilical cord.

I kinda wanted to hear about the game in the title.

Oh hi, welcome to Sherdog. You must be new here

*directs to any Switch thread*

Video kind of refutes your point? Reviewer says he enjoyed the game a lot and like many other reviewers praises gameplay and story. Imo the 2 most important things.

Yes the side quests get repetitive, even Goats like witcher 3, skyrim Mass Effect 1, Far Cry 3 have repetitive side quests

I think your forgetting some info, it wasn't that she gave uncharted a 9/10 that pissed people off but she gave tomb raider a 9.3/10 people where using uncharted as the standard of what a 9 should be believing that tomb raider should not of been rated above it.

Also people think she has a bias when reviewing certain games.

With that info it's still really pathetic and petty. Pissed off nerds campaigning against a female because she gave a game a 9 instead of a 9.3 (both amazing scores).

It just shows how entitled and whiny this new gen of gamers is.

With that info it's still really pathetic and petty. Pissed off nerds campaigning against a female because she gave a game a 9 instead of a 9.3 (both amazing scores).

It just shows how entitled and whiny this new gen of gamers is.

People take this shit way too seriously. Both were very good games but the neither were groundbreaking. 9/9.5/8.75 who really cares?

People take this shit way too seriously. Both were very good games but the neither were groundbreaking. 9/9.5/8.75 who really cares?

They shouldnt. It just plays to the stereotype of gamers as basement dwelling nerds. It doesn't help they always seem to target females either.

They shouldnt. It just plays to the stereotype of gamers as basement dwelling nerds. It doesn't help they always seem to target females either.

I could see if she shit on Uc or overly praised Tomb Raider but both are right about where you'd expect them to be rated.

Dudes acting like there's no possible way to prefer Tomb Raider when it clearly was superior in some ways (larger maps, crafting, combat, side quests).

I could see if she shit on Uc or overly praised Tomb Raider but both are right about where you'd expect them to be rated.

Dudes acting like there's no possible way to prefer Tomb Raider when it clearly was superior in some ways (larger maps, crafting, combat, side quests).

We don't even know which game she prefers. A .3 point difference is meaningless and she rated the games three years apart.

We don't even know which game she prefers. A .3 point difference is meaningless and she rated the games three years apart.

Pretty much anything over a 9 is a stellar game. Tbh I probably preferred Uc4 but it was damn close. I have higher hopes for Horizon than I had for either game

Interesting podcast discussion on what the EZA reviewer liked and didn't like

starts at 5:15 (could be spoilers depending on how sensitive you are to details)

Video kind of refutes your point? Reviewer says he enjoyed the game a lot and like many other reviewers praises gameplay and story. Imo the 2 most important things.

Yes the side quests get repetitive, even Goats like witcher 3, skyrim Mass Effect 1, Far Cry 3 have repetitive side quests

Is this directed towards me? I posted a video that people might find informative. I made no point.

Pretty much anything over a 9 is a stellar game. Tbh I probably preferred Uc4 but it was damn close. I have higher hopes for Horizon than I had for either game

Lol so after all this you now admit you liked Uncharted 4 more...

Cant fucking wait, now should i go pro or not.

thus the issue, i got no 4k tv so not sure if it be worth it.

If a game supports boost mode you could theoretically get higher frame rates at 1080p with a pro, but I personally would not get a pro just for that. I already have a regular PS4 and the performance of HZD shown by digital foundry looks good enough to play.

If you don't have a PS4 at all, get the pro.

Back