Horizon: Zero Dawn (robot dinosaurs)

Wasn't fussed about this game at all during the last year. However, my legendary suggestibility has kicked in once again after having read glowing reviews, and now I'm fairly convinced I might actually die if I don't buy it this week.

I was convinced this was going to be one of those hype train games that got mediocre reviews. Will probably pick up tomorrow. Between this, the Switch and Zelda next week....ugh...#witmybrokeass

Reviews say it's true. No loading screens unless fast traveling or you die.

Lmao I just read the petition. Holy fuck these neckbeards are pathetic. They want her fired for giving Uncharted 4 a 9/10

<36>

I think your forgetting some info, it wasn't that she gave uncharted a 9/10 that pissed people off but she gave tomb raider a 9.3/10 people where using uncharted as the standard of what a 9 should be believing that tomb raider should not of been rated above it.

Also people think she has a bias when reviewing certain games.

My co-worker is getting it, so I may borrow it from him after he is done :)

I think your forgetting some info, it wasn't that she gave uncharted a 9/10 that pissed people off but she gave tomb raider a 9.3/10 people where using uncharted as the standard of what a 9 should be believing that tomb raider should not of been rated above it.

Also people think she has a bias when reviewing certain games.

I haven't played UC4 yet but I played the new TR and it's better than anything UC has done so far. Unless UC4 has a great stealth added (something I haven't seen in the other games) than IMO it's better. Well unless UC4 has some epic story as well (which hasn't been the case in the other games either).

I haven't played UC4 yet but I played the new TR and it's better than anything UC has done so far. Unless UC4 has a great stealth added (something I haven't seen in the other games) than IMO it's better. Well unless UC4 has some epic story as well (which hasn't been the case in the other games either).

You should play Uncharted 4, then you would understand. The Tomb Raider reboots are great but don't match U4.

Wasn't fussed about this game at all during the last year. However, my legendary suggestibility has kicked in once again after having read glowing reviews, and now I'm fairly convinced I might actually die if I don't buy it this week.

LOL thats
You should play Uncharted 4, then you would understand. The Tomb Raider reboots are great but don't match U4.

Omg she thought a great game was 3 tenths of a point better than another great game, gasp what a monster.

Funny how so many misogynist have a bunch of bitch like qualities

I'd agree with the first Tomb Raider got bored halfway through that one. It would really come down to the stealth which I loved in TR. I'm a huge fan of stealth games we don't get enough of them unfortunately. From what I've read online it's not that great in UC4. Oh well I'll find out soon enough as I'll be getting the game when it's in the bargain bin which should be pretty soon now.

Omg she thought a great game was 3 tenths of a point better than another great game, gasp what a monster.

I don't care about her review. The guy I quoted said he doesn't see how Uncharted 4 could be better. I'm telling him to play it and he will see.

Uncharted 4 is up there when people talk about games of this generation. Tomb Raider does not. Uncharted 4 is also reigning GOTY.

Do you need a hug? Did you get that all out of your system?

I don't care about her review. The guy I quoted said he doesn't see how Uncharted 4 could be better. I'm telling him to play it and he will see.

Uncharted 4 is up there when people talk about games of this generation. Tomb Raider does not. Uncharted 4 is also reigning GOTY.

They are extremely similar. Your opinion is not everyone's opinion. This seems to be impossible for some people to understand.

BTW I thought Tomb Raider was better

They are extremely similar. Your opinion is not everyone's opinion. This seems to be impossible for some people to understand.

BTW I thought Tomb Raider was better

Good for you. Some people believe Saints Row is better than GTA.

Last time I checked every major gaming site/youtubers had Overwatch as GOTY.

Pretty much everyone. The fact he's comparing tomb Raider to saints row says it all. We understand he likes the sausage and does not get women

Back