*Honestly question for McGregor nuthuggers*

There is a big difference between liking a fighter and the Cult of McFuckwits, this is some scientology - level, L. Ron Hubbard type man worship

There's also a big difference between disliking someone and spending all your free time on Sherdog talking shit about him.

Sweet jesus Conor Mcgregor haters are easily the saddest people on this forum.

I can imagine it must suck being you guys 24/7, so angry over the most ridiculous shit.

Poor kids.

Conor beats RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, Pettis

loses to Khabib
i see him leaving in crutches against barboza, and its not like he can just take him down. That would would be hard to watch. Also loses to everyone else besides having a punchers chance

There's also a big difference between disliking someone and spending all your free time on Sherdog talking shit about him.

Relatively I spend very little time on Sherdog actually
I average 8-9 posts a day, compare that to some of the most prominent McFuckwits who achieved 35-40 posts per day

Relatively I spend very little time on Sherdog actually
I average 8-9 posts a day, compare that to some of the most prominent McFuckwits who achieved 35-40 posts per day

I wasn't talking about you.

nowhere did i imply that

You implied you can dislike someone without being jealous of them. So therefore, why can't someone like a fighter without wanting to be them?

Hypocrisy at its best, ay?

I think you guys are hypocrites, you guys talk about hate because of criticism of a fighter about fighting, while saying things that are far more hateful like generalizing Brazilians as a "salty" people for example
or that Brazilians are more prone to use PEDs and make excuses.. etc..
In Aldo threads, Conor fans like to talk about selling burger and that he should go back to favela
That is what I think of when I see the word hate

you guys call people haters because they say things like "I think Conor can lose because of his ground game" "Conor's TDD is not that good"

Nah you got the wrong guy.
Only generalization I've made about Brazilians is that they are prideful and easy to get to, which is true.
Doesn't mean I'm not a fan of them, I am.
Also I haven't seen many at all going as far as you've said.
I think Conor haters have greatly exaggerated what his fans say in order to justify their own bitterness.

Making constant threads about how bad Conor is for the sport is hate.

You don't see Conor fans making hate threads, only responding to threads attacking Conor .

Judging his weak points is fine. All fighters have them, but there are many threads greatly exaggerating them and his behavior while many of his detractors are fans of guys who have gotten caught with PEDs,domestic violence,drunk driving hit and runs etc.

It's tremendous hypocrisy and hate.
Not all, but many

You implied you can dislike someone without being jealous of them. So therefore, why can't someone like a fighter without wanting to be them?

Hypocrisy at its best, ay?

Well first of all, I never said you can't like someone without being jealous of them.. So quit throwing your accusations around, I didn't make this thread.

Second, I specifically pointed out that there is a difference between liking a fighter and worshipping him like what the mcfuckwits do on this forum.

this is a weird thread..... of course we dont. We see an exciting fighter that constantly engages his opponents, takes chances and wins in spectacular fashion.

he's also funny as fuck, which helps keep things entertaining

Back