*Honestly question for McGregor nuthuggers*

Not really a Conor fan but think TS has a crush. He is way in your head or his fans are maybe.

My original point was that ts' question was more relevant to Conor haters. And judging by the way you reacted to my comment it resonated quite a lot with you. Maybe you're jealous of the guy you see and would like to be like him?

You don't think much, do you?

So many hypocrite claiming MMA is about respect and shit.... Well wake the fuck up its a fight! Who gives a fuck about respect and honor! Just fight! Just bleed!

"Cause some very important aspects regarding an MMA fighter, like BJJ, like wrestling, his cardio, are way below average."

So Condit has the worst ground game ever then, right? Conor's BJJ is really good, even Eddie Bravo and DD said this. Just cuz he gassed and got tapped by an UBER elite, cardio machine black belt, on a fight he took on a week notice, at a different weight class, means nothing. Also, his cardio was good enough that he outlasted Diaz in a cardio game, took that 4th rnd when he needed it (and outlasted Holloway). Wrestling and BJJ was good enough to toss bjj blackbelt Brandao around too.

If you lose one fight in MMA, the aspect that you lose in doesn't mean you suck at it/way below normal. Heck, it doesn't even mean the other guy is better at that aspect (ie crocop getting ko'd by randleman/dariush getting tapped by Chiesa). Im no Conor nuthugger but the Conor haters and their false narrative pushing agenda are worse than the people that call Trump a racist (and Im not even for Trump).

You don't think much, do you?

You seem out of answers. In particular one that would answer my question. I'll let you leave with your tail between your legs and just assume that in fact, you actually would like to be like Conor but can't. So you hate him.

You seem out of answers. In particular one that would answer my question. I'll let you leave with your tail between your legs and just assume that in fact, you actually would like to be like Conor but can't. So you hate him.

Nope you are just an idiot.. "Lols I wins the argument by claiming im right and you are wrong lols"

I expected better from a 2008 account, but apparently idiot MMA fans existed even before Connie turned UFC into a circus
I debunked your argument with my very first reply

Conor only has weaknesses relative to other elite world class fighters, he's still one of the best overall.

Just nowhere even remotely close to being a GOAT, legend, or special relative to other champions.

He's just a run-of-the-mill title holder who happens to be very popular. But even that puts him in a very small and unique club.

Not just anyone KOs Aldo in 13 seconds.

Lol dude, stfu you are starting to look foolish now

1. When you watch him, you see the guy you would love to be?

2. I mean, you would love to have his confidence? And his fast, disrespectful tongue? And his taylor-made suits that match his stupid love for money?

3. Cause some very important aspects regarding an MMA fighter, like BJJ, like wrestling, his cardio, are way below average.

4. And his striking is hardly overrated. I mean, his kicks are not elite, not even close. No knees, no elbows. Even his unorthodox boxing is way overrated.

Just hope Eddie Alvarez sticks to a gameplan and schools him for some rounds on hus way to the win.

Khabib, RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, Pettis, are all better MMA fighters than McGregor.

Finally, don't get me wrong. McGregor's trash talking sells PPVs like no one before. Why? Cause seems like a lot of MMA fans get excited, almost delighted, by his interviews. Like Eddie said, "McGregor is the easiest fight with the higher pay. I give him that.

1. Not a huge fan of the Gorilla King tattoo but hell yeah I would.

2. Confidence I have. But his, sure why not./ Disrespectful tongue...no but you gotta appreciate the accent./I wouldn't necessarily call it "stupid" love for money but I mean 80% of feelin' good is lookin' good am I right.

3. Not in a form of a question but I know saltiness when I see it.

4. Please refer to answer above.

Finally for Eddie's sake and yours as well, that McGregor is an easy fight because he sure wasn't an easy fight for anyone else.

Thanks for your time TS. From a McGregor's nutthuggers perspective, I hope I've cleared up some of the mysteries that seem to have baffled you. Cheers!

Nope you are just an idiot.. "Lols I wins the argument by claiming im right and you are wrong lols"

I expected better from a 2008 account, but apparently idiot MMA fans existed even before Connie turned UFC into a circus
I debunked your argument with my very first reply
idiot mma fans have been around since 1993 most likely. We're fans of a sport where two people are locked in a cage and fight. It's to be expected I guess. But I'm no idiot I can assure you. You won't find one mindless post about Conor from me. I'm a huge fan of his but I can see through the bullshit regarding him on here.

Also, "Lols I wins the argument by claiming im right and you are wrong lols". Did you start out by saying that and then finish your post by doing the exact same thing?!

And no, you didn't debunk me. I said it's more relevant to haters than fans and seemingly that's correct seeing as you didn't deny it and got very angry and defensive. But hate will do that to you.

As a HUGE FAN as you can see by av/sig

I see him as a very overrated fighter who is being protected when he is in the octagon.

idiot mma fans have been around since 1993 most likely. We're fans of a sport where two people are locked in a cage and fight. It's to be expected I guess. But I'm no idiot I can assure you. You won't find one mindless post about Conor from me. I'm a huge fan of his but I can see through the bullshit regarding him on here.

Also, "Lols I wins the argument by claiming im right and you are wrong lols". Did you start out by saying that and then finish your post by doing the exact same thing?!

And no, you didn't debunk me. I said it's more relevant to haters than fans and seemingly that's correct seeing as you didn't deny it and got very angry and defensive. But hate will do that to you.

Also,
"Lols I wins the argument by claiming im right and you are wrong lols". Did you start out by saying that and then finish your post by doing the exact same thing?!
- Umm... what? You basically just said "I won lol" and decided that you did, that was me mocking you.

I said its possible to hate someone without being jealous of them, eg. I hate my ex and her mother, I don't want to be either of them

Your response? "So clearly haters want to be Conor because you hate him"

Logic left your brain a long time ago didn't it?

Last edited:
1. Not a huge fan of the Gorilla King tattoo but hell yeah I would.

2. Confidence I have. But his, sure why not./ Disrespectful tongue...no but you gotta appreciate the accent./I wouldn't necessarily call it "stupid" love for money but I mean 80% of feelin' good is lookin' good am I right.

3. Not in a form of a question but I know saltiness when I see it.

4. Please refer to answer above.

Finally for Eddie's sake and yours as well, that McGregor is an easy fight because he sure wasn't an easy fight for anyone else.

Thanks for your time TS. From a McGregor's nutthuggers perspective, I hope I've cleared up some of the mysteries that seem to have baffled you. Cheers!

You did, thanks. Now, could you, and the other nuthuggers, express the desire of being him (like expressed on 1) in any other place or way besides Sherdog? Cause is really annoying, even for some McGregor fans.

Don't overthink it. I'll never be an MMA fighter like RDA or Eddie or Khabib or Barboza. Instead of being a fan, should i dislike them?

The guy doesn't understand logical thought process

Conor beats RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, Pettis

loses to Khabib
from what i've seen with the two nate fights, connor loses a lot of steam out of rd one. i'd pick connor over rda, probably barboza, but i'd have a hard time picking over alvarez or pettis.

You did, thanks. Now, could you, and the other nuthuggers, express the desire of being him (like expressed on 1) in any other place or way besides Sherdog? Cause is really annoying, even for some McGregor fans.
I can only speak for myself so it's not so much a desire type thing to BE LIKE him. It's probably more of having what he has and what he brings to the fight game. He's more of an inspiration than anything else. imho

I just wish The Connie fans would stop with the "salt", "salty" term. That shit is tired. Thesaurus is your friend. Be sure to clean all of the sodium chloride out of your keyboard first.
<{outtahere}><{spoogebab}>

I can only speak for myself so it's not so much a desire type thing to BE LIKE him. It's probably more of having what he has and what he brings to the fight game. He's more of an inspiration than anything else. imho

He's your inspiration? So, are you good among your training pals? Are you on your way of becoming multi-millionaire? Hope so. Cause if you only have his disrespectful tongue you're gonna end really frustrated.

Back