*Honestly question for McGregor nuthuggers*

Yes because we are the ones living our lives through a strange bloke we have never met nor will we ever meet. Look up the word vicariously child.
Maybe not. But to constantly post childish hateful driven drivel about McGregor reeks of loser.

And his striking is hardly overrated. I mean, his kicks are not elite, not even close. No knees, no elbows. Even his unorthodox boxing is way overrated.

contradiction_o_188908.jpg

I think that question is more relevant to Conor haters

Or like them by the same logic?

And you wonder why they blow up their statements when you explode for nothing like that? Mcfuckwits?! Most of it is blatant trolling. And Conor haters react because it feeds their hatred. They can spew their vitriol when responding to mindless idiots looking for a reaction by saying shit like 'Conor at 185' etc. It's obvious bullshit.

Oh but wait, let me guess. You don't hate Conor. Just his fans. Right?

Spot on.

The psychology of a hater 101 folks.

Haters, read and understand your own behavior.

When you watch him, you see the guy you would love to be?

I mean, you would love to have his confidence? And his fast, disrespectful tongue? And his taylor-made suits that match his stupid love for money?

Cause some very important aspects regarding an MMA fighter, like BJJ, like wrestling, his cardio, are way below average.

And his striking is hardly overrated. I mean, his kicks are not elite, not even close. No knees, no elbows. Even his unorthodox boxing is way overrated.

Just hope Eddie Alvarez sticks to a gameplan and schools him for some rounds on hus way to the win.

Khabib, RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, Pettis, are all better MMA fighters than McGregor.

Finally, don't get me wrong. McGregor's trash talking sells PPVs like no one before. Why? Cause seems like a lot of MMA fans get excited, almost delighted, by his interviews. Like Eddie said, "McGregor is the easiest fight with the higher pay. I give him that.
McGregor moves really well. You can tell he is felixible and athletic, and is really skilled striker to boot. If he weren't short, you'd be crazy to not want to have his physique and ability to move like that.

You grossly mischaracterized his skills though. His cardio is fine...perhaps you forget how he made Mendes wilt. His BJJ is also fine. Not many people could have hit the x guard sweep he hit on Nate so fluidly and effectively. His kicks are way above average. He uses the spinning hook kick very effectively to hit guys as they circle away from his left hand, and showed great leg kicks in the most recent Nate fight.

As for him being the easiest fight for the money.... Duh. If he is twice as difficult of a fight but pays five times more, the ratio still is in his favour. He's clearly the most profitable fight in the sport right now.

What success??? ZERO title defenses and he's acting like he's done more than GSP, Silva, and Fedor combined.

GSP's been more successful than Conor ever will and he's one of the most well-liked people in the business.

Bitterness has nothing to do with it, it's seeing a selfish arrogant scumbag step on everyone's toes to get what he wants no matter the social cost.

Conor's a Gordon Gecko, Wolf of Wallstreet, mafioso wannabe scumbag and everyone cheers for him. He's everything that's wrong with society.

Lemme guess. You're beard looks like pubic hair and you wear a man bun don't you ?
You sound upset.
Probably should run to the nearest campus safe space.

Stop falling for his bullshit kid and look at his record. 1 belt, zero defenses and he's claiming that he's cleaned out the division.

It takes yeaaars to clean out a division. He needs to beat Aldo again, and Holloway, and Mendes, and he never fought Frankie, and by the time he does that a new crop of talent has emerged and he needs to do that again.

GSP cleaned out the WW division multiple times from 2004 until he stopped fighting.

Karo, Trigg, Sherk, Penn. All contenders or fought for titles. Then he won the belt against Hughes, lost it, then went back to cleaning out a new crop of talent, guys like Koscheck, Hughes again, and vengeance against Serra.

Then he ran through another era of top contenders like Fitch, Alves, Koscheck, and Shields.

And again beat the most recent crop of guy like Condit, Diaz, and Hendricks.

12 fucking titles defenses over 6 years. Multiple generations of contenders.

What's Conor done again? 5 favourable matchups on his way to the title and hasn't defended it since. Hasn't done shit.
The hell. Who are you saying he needs to fight to clean out the division exactly? He already beat Aldo, Mendes and Holloway. Edgar JUST lost to Aldo. If you need to beat someone twice for them to be removed from the list of guys to fight before the division is cleaned out, then GSP doesn't meet that standard either. You are crazy

Do I want to be him? No. would I love to spend a quaint afternoon picking out matching outfits and then getting a new bathroom set at bed bath and beyond? Maybe hit up a farmers market and then try and recreate that spicy thai chicken dish we made in that cooking class last winter over a few glasses of Pinot?

Of course not. Don't be gay.
<36>

I'm nothing close to a McGregor fan, but i truly recognize on him:

1. The fact that he has never run from a fight, even one or two weight classes above his usual one.

2. The fact that he won't pull out from a fight fue to a training injury. He's careful, smart enough.

3. He knows how to sell a fight and get people's attention.

Still, i believe he's way overrated. Like there are a lot of guys that will beat him.

And his fans are really annoying.

Extremely level headed and valid response.

Very rare on these boards now a days.

Spot on.

The psychology of a hater 101 folks.

Haters, read and understand your own behavior.
I think you guys are hypocrites, you guys talk about hate because of criticism of a fighter about fighting, while saying things that are far more hateful like generalizing Brazilians as a "salty" people for example
or that Brazilians are more prone to use PEDs and make excuses.. etc..
In Aldo threads, Conor fans like to talk about selling burger and that he should go back to favela
That is what I think of when I see the word hate

you guys call people haters because they say things like "I think Conor can lose because of his ground game" "Conor's TDD is not that good"

Gee because apparently its impossible to dislike someone without being jealous of them right?

Your fucking logic

By that logic I guess it's impossible to like someone without wanting to be them, right?

Your fucking logic.

thats stupid. im a fan of cyborg, but i dont want a pitbull face or a vagina. you take this shit too serious.

I am about 10 yrs older then him and the answer is yes.

I mean, you would love to have his confidence? And his fast, disrespectful tongue? And his taylor-made suits that match his stupid love for money?

yes. i would love to make people salty.

Cause some very important aspects regarding an MMA fighter, like BJJ, like wrestling, his cardio, are way below average.

yet he wins fights in devastating fashion. How do you explain that if he is below average?

Now you are just straight up hatin`.

Just hope Eddie Alvarez sticks to a gameplan and schools him for some rounds on hus way to the win.

Khabib, RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, Pettis, are all better MMA fighters than McGregor.

I think they are all around the same skill level including athleticism and all that but there is one thing that they dont have and that is championship swag. Conor was ready for the big scene and he had a plan, he doesnt crumble when the chips are down. All of the fighters you mentioned except maybe khabib you didnt have a chance really, they stumbled on the way up.

Finally, don't get me wrong. McGregor's trash talking sells PPVs like no one before. Why? Cause seems like a lot of MMA fans get excited, almost delighted, by his interviews. Like Eddie said, "McGregor is the easiest fight with the higher pay. I give him that.

Eddie will be defined as a gatekeeper after this fight.

LOL. There you go. You don't train, you aren't on track to become wealthy. You only have the tongue. < that's what she said lol
You don't know me or know what I do. So you might as well pump the breaks on that convo there Big Shoots.

I'm nothing close to a McGregor fan, but i truly recognize on him:

1. The fact that he has never run from a fight, even one or two weight classes above his usual one.

2. The fact that he won't pull out from a fight fue to a training injury. He's careful, smart enough.

3. He knows how to sell a fight and get people's attention.

Still, i believe he's way overrated. Like there are a lot of guys that will beat him.

And his fans are really annoying.

He begged to rematch Nate when Aldo was the fight to make. It was a soft choice.

It's simple my friend. It's the PACKAGE, not the individual skills.

Conor can put it all together very well, and that's the objective in MMA.

Does he have the best jits? no way. Does he have the cleanest, crispest strikes? his boxing isn't far off, he's hella accurate, but no, not the best.

However, he flows. He put's it all together fantastically, with unique movement and with the addition of another element that so many fighters don't utilise ; THE MENTAL ASPECT. Mind games. The mental world of MMA, the bravado, the confidence - it all ads up, and that's what Conor is great at doing.

So you're right, in saying he's not the 'best' on paper at anything. However, he's
1) entertaining
2) unique
3) can put it all together.

And that's the recipe for success, both in the sport and commercially.

Back