i´m not a nuthugger by any means, but he´s exiting to watch win or lose

TS

envy has rotten your heart

let them be

he´s just a fighter, not god, nor your father

go get a life

Conor beats RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, Pettis

loses to Khabib

Unfortunately, this could never happen. If he gets by Alvarez, he'd have to actually defend one of his belts to fight one of those guys.

No, I just see a good fighter. In terms of his media personality I am the polar opposite, generally respectful and encouraging to others. I'm not jealous of his money at all, either.

The real question is how can anyone NOT be a McGregor fan. Talks a whole ton of shit, sleeps the #1 p4p fighter in 13 seconds, moves up in weight to give us superfights (which nobody other than Penn does), is exciting as fuck, makes up for his weaknesses by just hitting super fuckin hard. He is easily the most likeable fighter. You are wrong if you think otherwise.

He's your inspiration? So, are you good among your training pals? Are you on your way of becoming multi-millionaire? Hope so. Cause if you only have his disrespectful tongue you're gonna end really frustrated.
One of them, yes he is. I have a great relationship with all my pals, thanks for asking btw. As far as making millions, I'm still working on that. I don't have a disrespectful tongue but even if I did and I were to "end" I wouldn't be frustrated at all. Hell, by that time I would've been a multi-millionaire and lived a great life.

Doesn't any of your favorite fighters inspire you in any way?

When you watch him, you see the guy you would love to be?

I mean, you would love to have his confidence? And his fast, disrespectful tongue? And his taylor-made suits that match his stupid love for money?

Cause some very important aspects regarding an MMA fighter, like BJJ, like wrestling, his cardio, are way below average.

And his striking is hardly overrated. I mean, his kicks are not elite, not even close. No knees, no elbows. Even his unorthodox boxing is way overrated.

Just hope Eddie Alvarez sticks to a gameplan and schools him for some rounds on hus way to the win.

Khabib, RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, Pettis, are all better MMA fighters than McGregor.

Finally, don't get me wrong. McGregor's trash talking sells PPVs like no one before. Why? Cause seems like a lot of MMA fans get excited, almost delighted, by his interviews. Like Eddie said, "McGregor is the easiest fight with the higher pay. I give him that.

22479-didn-t-read-lol.gif

One of them, yes he is. I have a great relationship with all my pals, thanks for asking btw. As far as making millions, I'm still working on that. I don't have a disrespectful tongue but even if I did and I were to "end" I wouldn't be frustrated at all. Hell, by that time I would've been a multi-millionaire and lived a great life.

Doesn't any of your favorite fighters inspire you in any way?

RDA indeed. Great guy. Good family man. Very respected among his students.
And able to maul Nate for 3 straight rounds like noone before.

RDA indeed. Great guy. Good family man. Very respected among his students.
And able to maul Nate for 3 straight rounds like noone before.
Glad to hear it. RDA is great guy. Now if he could only inspire you to get off the fooking internet with your dumbass ramblings and childish hatred towards us McGregor fans, Sherdog and the world would be a better place.

Gee because apparently its impossible to dislike someone without being jealous of them right?

Your fucking logic

No, it's just you tend to not make 5 million threads about someone you hate. You generally..you know...don't bother with them.

Conor is everything you wish you were TS. Your lack of success turns you into a bitter bitter individual.

What success??? ZERO title defenses and he's acting like he's done more than GSP, Silva, and Fedor combined.

GSP's been more successful than Conor ever will and he's one of the most well-liked people in the business.

Bitterness has nothing to do with it, it's seeing a selfish arrogant scumbag step on everyone's toes to get what he wants no matter the social cost.

Conor's a Gordon Gecko, Wolf of Wallstreet, mafioso wannabe scumbag and everyone cheers for him. He's everything that's wrong with society.

thinking that conor isn't a successful individual you completely fucking delusional and completely butthurt.

Stop falling for his bullshit kid and look at his record. 1 belt, zero defenses and he's claiming that he's cleaned out the division.

It takes yeaaars to clean out a division. He needs to beat Aldo again, and Holloway, and Mendes, and he never fought Frankie, and by the time he does that a new crop of talent has emerged and he needs to do that again.

GSP cleaned out the WW division multiple times from 2004 until he stopped fighting.

Karo, Trigg, Sherk, Penn. All contenders or fought for titles. Then he won the belt against Hughes, lost it, then went back to cleaning out a new crop of talent, guys like Koscheck, Hughes again, and vengeance against Serra.

Then he ran through another era of top contenders like Fitch, Alves, Koscheck, and Shields.

And again beat the most recent crop of guy like Condit, Diaz, and Hendricks.

12 fucking titles defenses over 6 years. Multiple generations of contenders.

What's Conor done again? 5 favourable matchups on his way to the title and hasn't defended it since. Hasn't done shit.

I like him because it's like looking into a mirror. The reflection may be slightly less attractive and a few inches shorter but we both have achieved such marvelous things at such a tender age.

I'm successful and I enjoy seeing other people achieve their goals and become successful too. We're all on this pale blue dot for a few short decades trying to find happiness. We are all one after all.

He's a lovable larrikin that doesn't take himself too seriously and likes to ruffle a few feathers (like me).

He also bangs a hot woman like I do.

conorMcGregorHappyInSuit_large888.jpg

Glad to hear it. RDA is great guy. Now if he could only inspire you to get off the fooking internet with your dumbass ramblings and childish hatred towards us McGregor fans, Sherdog and the world would be a better place.

LOL. There you go. You don't train, you aren't on track to become wealthy. You only have the tongue.

I like him because it's like looking into a mirror. The reflection may be slightly less attractive and a few inches shorter but we both have achieved such marvelous things at such a tender age.

I'm successful and I enjoy seeing other people achieve their goals and become successful too. We're all on this pale blue dot for a few short decades trying to find happiness. We are all one after all.

He's a lovable larrikin that doesn't take himself too seriously and likes to ruffle a few feathers (like me).

Are you on drugs?

I think that question is more relevant to Conor haters
Yes because we are the ones living our lives through a strange bloke we have never met nor will we ever meet. Look up the word vicariously child.

Aren't you that stiffness wanker? I guess you really don't have a life after all

Conor is everything you wish you were TS. Your lack of success turns you into a bitter bitter individual.

Hugger detected.

in before i get called a hater

like i've stated more than once, i don't hate Conor. I just can't stand his ridiculous fans.

Back