home alone parents would be incarcerated today

I wouldn't put my mind money on the kid.

Kick_Ass_Hit_Girl_Moretz_purple.jpg

Kong always thinks of things in terms of fisticuffs.

A 12yr old with a firearm in his own home has a clear advantage.

It's funny that you're taking a joke and making a real life scenerio.

In real life the kid usually loses to the adults who are trying to inflict harm. Ever just put the news on for heavens sake.

In most countries 12 year old kids are running businesses or joining the military. American kids are still having their diapers changed and being breastfed at 12 years old.

12 year olds in charge of 6 year olds for a week... in house packed to the rafters with guns.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

11 days does seem like a long time to leave two 12 year old kids in charge of six and seven year old kids but it does depend on the community they live in. If its a more close knit community I could see the kids taking care of themselves by relying on neighbors if need be.
If it's a small community with close neighbors and family members around, I'd see it. Hell, in the 60's and 70's, I totally see it. These days? Society and people have changed....whether thats good or bad is subject.

12 year olds in charge of 6 year olds for a week... in house packed to the rafters with guns.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

Then with a straight face these people think it's also normal that a 12 year old had to protect himself and his house by killing an adult with a gun. In fact they relish the idea.

As if that doesn't leave long lasting effects on the mind of a child. They're advice would be talking to a pastor or walking it off

If home alone was real the burglars would've raped then killed Kevin.

But that doesn't make for a good movie

You if you are the burglar? Jesus H. Christ Don't give @M3t4tr0n ideas!

:D:D:D

But seriously that is sick and disturbing and what's horrifying is it has been done by bad people all over the world

You if you are the burglar? Jesus H. Christ Don't give @M3t4tr0n ideas!

:D:D:D

But seriously that is sick and disturbing and what's horrifying is it has been done by bad people all over the world
Fuckin a man, Cheshire, CT is one town over from me.

Between that and Sandy Hook, CT is fucking haunted.

Fuckin a man, Cheshire, CT is one town over from me.

Between that and Sandy Hook, CT is fucking haunted.

What happened in Cheshire?

Edit

I googled it fuck that Home invasion.

A few years ago we had a number of murders and rapes of minors in our country it is just terrible.

Its kinda sickening.

Back