Holm's Gonna Have a Nice Surprise Waiting for Rousey; Sign Here for Future Shaming *HALL OF FAME*

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
Bigger than Rousey lol.

Ronda's a very thick stocky girl....at fight time she'll probably outweigh Holmes by quite a bit, and thats almost all muscle thats been built up from years of training since she was a child.

Our only hope is Holmes can last more than a minute, and at least make a fight outside of a Tate fight worth watching.

Pro boxer stronger in clinch than judo bronze medalist, sounds about right

But where is Uber Sherif now?

kerrigan-stant.jpg

Holm has the best shot yet.
If I gambled I'd put some money on her.

lol did the OP seriously say that Holly is "stronger in the clinch" than a Judo Olympian? hilarious

Cool thing about fights is that anything can happen. Like fate.

LMAO TS seriously said Holm was stronger in the clinch. This has to be a troll job

Does this actually count if you have tried the same gimmick before? Meh...not going to matter. The only Holly wins is if she has a surprise Vitor kick in her arsenal. And she will probably only have about 30 seconds before she's on her back.

rousey-1-hand.png

Alright, so Correia became flustered at Rousey's attack and ended up getting KO'd. But where Rousey excelled against Correia (and let's be honest, it was pretty sloppy boxing), Holm excels even more so than Rousey. Holm's "in-and-out" risk averse boxing style is going to give Rousey MAJOR trouble.

Greg Jackson is most likely building Holm's entire strategy around avoiding being anywhere inside of Rousey's distance. Step inside, three-punch combo, and step back. It's rather Rousey who's going to have to make a major effort to clinch up with Holm, and when she does, Holm has enough power to KTFO Rousey cold, and derail the Rousey train.

Moreover, if Rousey does end up securing the clinch, she's going to have far more trouble controlling the larger Holm than she has in the past with smaller bantamweights. Holm's probably specifically training to use her strength to secure underhooks on Rousey and push out of her clinch, and to return to a boxing match—Holm's strength.

Mark my words, Sherbros, Holly Holm most certainly will have a nice surprise waiting for Rousey, and it's going to be Rousey getting Correia'd.

Five Points of Power

• Far superior boxing.
  • Bigger than Rousey.
  • Stronger in the clinch.
  • Expert takedown defense.
  • Master strategist Greg Jackson > Edmund "Muhammad Ali's Peer" Tarverdyan
Rousey supporters, please sign below for future shaming. Thank you.

Didn't you make a thread very similar to this one just before the Bethe Correia fight?

Does this actually count if you have tried the same gimmick before? Meh...not going to matter. The only Holly wins is if she has a surprise Vitor kick in her arsenal. And she will probably only have about 30 seconds before she's on her back.

Didn't you make a thread very similar to this one just before the Bethe Correia fight?

Oh yeah he did. Just a troll

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...-supporters-sign-here-future-shaming-3039959/

You'll see. You all have drowned on the Rousey kool aid.

If I had to rate 1 through 10 on how much of a chance Holm has I would put her at a 3. I think that is pretty good considering who she is fighting.

As soon as Ronda clinches with these girls, they're already 5 steps behind her.

Ronda wins every time.

Back