Holm's Gonna Have a Nice Surprise Waiting for Rousey; Sign Here for Future Shaming *HALL OF FAME*

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
While I understand your logic, as far as I've seen people are complaining that TS made a topic about Bethe that turned out sour (keeping in mind that both Bethe and Holm were strikers and had the tools, but Bethe was hit indeed by a lucky punch).

Now, accepting that that was indeed what happened: Did the TS made any other topic besides Bethe and Holm? I'm quite curious about it.. I think 3 or 4 more topics (besides this and Bethe's) would reasonable to say "He waded through a lot of shit before he finally found success.", but I'd accept anything as low as 1 more if it regards to a pretty different style/fighter like Miesha Tate.

Every fight. He was even calling for an immediate rematch after the Cat fight...actually he did that several times when Ronda won. He just refused to give her any credit at all and was never happy with the result unless she lost

Last edited:
Still, my comment was years ago....and my opinions are vastly different than they once were.

That was your assessment, and your assessment was wrong. Deal with it. No shit your "opinions" are vastly different after it all played out.

That was your assessment, and your assessment was wrong. Deal with it. No shit your "opinions" are vastly different after it all played out.

Peoples opinions change...at one time, i liked ronda...i started despising her after all the never ending hype both dana and rogan were spewing...how she could beat men. and how she never dispelled that talk...she could have easily said, of course she can't beat men, but she played right into it..her attitude....at the time, i didn't think holly would win, cause up to that point in time, holly looked very unimpressive...in fact, I'd dare to say, she has only looked impressive in that one fight....cause after the ronda fight, she lost like 3 in a row and has now lost 4 out of 5 fights...

Deal with what exactly...ronda was exposed at the fraud she always was...and I don't change my opinions based of a fight...I base it on everything...mainly her attitude, her suicide talk after losing a fight..her poor sportsmanship...her being a fat cow. you name it...

Holly was doing ninja training at the time, while Rousey was trying to be Edmond Jr. Game set match.

Shit striking which still won her fights. Somehow.

It really doesn't matter how bad her striking is if she can still somehow win by using it.

She hade some moments offensively, but overall she was a poor striker and especially her defense has never been good.

It's crazy how ridiculous the Rousey hype, was.

It seems that Ronda Rousey doesn't know how to handle defeats very well.

Back