Holly Holm Day 2018

I am not going to lie... Holly makes my pants tight...

8mBqMlD.gif

I forgot about that video

Thanks for the reminder ;)

Day before:

I still love this moment as it was basically a microcosm of the whole fight. Ronda tried to intimidate Holly and bully her and figured out that she couldn't do either. Also great that Holly barely moved during the whole thing while Ronda was flailing around like a toddler.

I know the Ronda hype was ridiculous, but wow did Ring f'n magazine really put 'Is Boxing Next?' on their cover? I guess they never saw her epic shadowboxing.

I know the Ronda hype was ridiculous, but wow did Ring f'n magazine really put 'Is Boxing Next?' on their cover? I guess they never saw her epic shadowboxing.

It was a month or two before the fight if i remember rightly...it followed Sports Illustrated naming her the P4P fighter in ALL OF MMA MEN INCLUDED.

This all followed her KOing Bethe Corriea, a part time accountant.

tenor.gif

This forums savageness levels were over 9000 on this day.

No wonder Ronda couldn't go anywhere without a pillow on her face.

Nov. 15th not 14th. Fight happened Sunday afternoon in Melbourne.

So many virgins in one thread.

You guys are weird.

<{outtahere}>

I agree to a point bro,

Ronda is no legend, shes a complete laughing stock - the butt of infinite jokes. And not because she lost, but how she reacted afterwards...it all came out that shes no role-model, quite the opposite. It was all a sham and a con. Easy matchups in a poor division and shameless ducking of Cyborg, Holly fought anyone at any weight and in any combat sport - when we look back in 20 years (well i'll be dead) Holly will be the real legend, and she has an outrageously lickable ass.

Holly will always be the Butterface Douglas to Rounda's Mike Tython.

It was a month or two before the fight if i remember rightly...it followed Sports Illustrated naming her the P4P fighter in ALL OF MMA MEN INCLUDED.

This all followed her KOing Bethe Corriea, a part time accountant.

tenor.gif
yeah, that was worthy of an old school ….
zTHS3Hc.gif

So many virgins in one thread.

You guys are weird.

<{outtahere}>
virgins they may be, but at least they're showing signs of playing for the right team, this is a karate forum, with over a thousand posts about mentally ill men with tits. {<hhh]

Back