Holly Holm Day 2018

That Ring cover is so embarrassing.

Holly can do no wrong in my eyes after what she did to Honda. I don't hate Honda. She did a lot for WMMA and took the UFC to new heights with her dominance but she had that ass whooping coming for a long time.

I like Holly. Not the best fighter but she works hard and seems like a great person. And I do like that booty

Hey, you can like whatever you want. I don’t care. Wanna like something terrible? Go ahead. Why is it that people who like shitty things are such assholes about it? Oh well. Not my life.
It's not about liking....you can dislike female mma. It doesn't change the FACT that it's MMA. Your personal feelings about it are pointless.

She single-handedly shattered the single biggest pile of bullshit that's ever existed in MMA and, honestly, probably in sports as a whole.

She single-handedly shattered the single biggest pile of bullshit that's ever existed in MMA and, honestly, probably in sports as a whole.
Woman beating, fight ducking Floyd Mayweather Jr takes that spot. Your point is still legit though.

so many casuals that day and she made the freaking view.

Woman beating, fight ducking Floyd Mayweather Jr takes that spot. Your point is still legit though.
Not liking someone does not mean they were bullshit (and I have family members who personally know Floyd and he's helped a lot of people out in major ways and never promoted it to the public). Floyd Mayweather never lost a fight and probably really is the greatest defensive boxer ever. Ronda Rousey was called a "once ever" "superhero," while being extraordinarily one-dimensional, ducking someone 5-pounds heavier, having a fight IQ in the "mentally disabled" range, and being laughably bad at striking. I can't think of a single person in my entire life who had a bigger gap between their actual ability and how they were talked about than that intolerable, awful woman.

I just saw a pic of this actress who, in her younger days, looked quite a bit like our Preacher's Daughter:

Liv Ullmann

Look her up.

I just saw a pic of this actress who, in her younger days, looked quite a bit like our Preacher's Daughter:

Liv Ullmann

Look her up.
Well spotted bro,

Just look at those lips, great face to look down on when you got a view from above if you know what i mean.

19951414.jpg

Holly Holm is like the Clint Eastwood of MMA (the 60's Western version of Clint, when he used to do cool shit and avenge people and had a nice arse and that)

Holly Holm is like the Clint Eastwood of MMA (the 60's Western version of Clint, when he used to do cool shit and avenge people and had a nice arse and that)

So you think Clint Eastwood has a nice ass/arse, huh? I always considered him a frog butt, but whatever. hahha!

I'm not gay, so it's not the end of the world.

Back