Holly Holm Day 2018

Didn’t realize it was today! Leaving the office now, sure my boss will understand ! :D

Holy bless.

tenor.gif

To be fair, those 4 losses were mainly champions. GDR, Tate, Cyborg, and Schevchenko. When Schev decisions Joanna, all of her losses will be to champions.

do you understand that Ronda's losses were only champions <36>? so what Ronda > Holly?
what kinda weird af argument it is?
she is 2-4 postUSADA, Aldo is 2-2 and he's taking heat, let's be serious here...also Aldo only lost to champions...<TheDonald>

do you understand that Ronda's losses were only champions <36>? so what Ronda > Holly?
what kinda weird af argument it is?
she is 2-4 postUSADA, Aldo is 2-2 and he's taking heat, let's be serious here...also Aldo only lost to champions...<TheDonald>
Good to see you got the point.
They were both legitimate champions whose peak was that fight. Holly ended her era, but never started one of her own. Ronda never recovered from her losses, Holly did. It's a complete wash. Holly is the better fighter and Ronda was the bigger star.

Last edited:
I was never all that impressed with Holly, though to be fair I have little interest in WMMA. But she is sexy as hell from the waist down.

Good to see you got the point.
They were both legitimate champions whose peak was that fight. Holly ended her era, but never started one of her own. Ronda never recovered from her losses, Holly did. It's a conplete wash. Holly is the better fighter and Ronda was the bigger star.
Holly wasn't champion when she fought Ronda, and Ronda being KO'd in 2nd round was her peak performance? <{danawhoah}>Damn. Everything to ingore fact, Ronda was juicing and she lost first fight after IV ban.
ronda-rousey-huge.jpg
WTF!
Then she "retired" after Holly and wasn't tested by USADA like 8?, 9? months. Came back and was tested few times max before UFC 209 fight.
I don't think clean athletes exist, but let's be serious here: you have to be blind to not see Ronda was juicing.

Look at this, they are same height, I understand you can have different bodybuild, but common, what was Ronda eating when she was champion? Drinking Cola whole day and doing pushups?<36>
pobrany plik (2).jpg

Holly wasn't champion when she fought Ronda, and Ronda being KO'd in 2nd round was her peak performance? <{danawhoah}>Damn. Everything to ingore fact, Ronda was juicing and she lost first fight after IV ban.
View attachment 470889
WTF!
Then she "retired" after Holly and wasn't tested by USADA like 8?, 9? months. Came back and was tested few times max before UFC 209 fight.
I don't think clean athletes exist, but let's be serious here: you have to be blind to not see Ronda was juicing.

Look at this, they are same height, I understand you can have different bodybuild, but common, what was Ronda eating when she was champion? Drinking Cola whole day and doing pushups?<36>
View attachment 470887
I was wrong, you didn't get it.
Rondas stardom was in peak before the fight, as Holly's skills were. Holly was the better fighter, and left the cage a champion, but was never a bigger star than after that night... Because she lost every title fight afterwards, and even lost to a 125er. Holly kept trying and won a few eventually, while Ronda didnt, and gave up MMA. It's a wash because Ronda will always be a bigger star and legend in MMA than Holly and Holly will always be the better fighter.

It's a wash because Ronda will always be a bigger star and legend in MMA than Holly and Holly will always be the better fighter.

I agree to a point bro,

Ronda is no legend, shes a complete laughing stock - the butt of infinite jokes. And not because she lost, but how she reacted afterwards...it all came out that shes no role-model, quite the opposite. It was all a sham and a con. Easy matchups in a poor division and shameless ducking of Cyborg, Holly fought anyone at any weight and in any combat sport - when we look back in 20 years (well i'll be dead) Holly will be the real legend, and she has an outrageously lickable ass.

Holly has that masculine jaw. How does a jaw grow to be so big?

I still find it hilarious sherdog celebrated one of the most boring wmma fighters beating one of the most exciting.

I was wrong, you didn't get it.
Rondas stardom was in peak before the fight, as Holly's skills were. Holly was the better fighter, and left the cage a champion, but was never a bigger star than after that night... Because she lost every title fight afterwards, and even lost to a 125er. Holly kept trying and won a few eventually, while Ronda didnt, and gave up MMA. It's a wash because Ronda will always be a bigger star and legend in MMA than Holly and Holly will always be the better fighter.

And where I wrote Ronda is better fighter than Holly? It's ridicoulus.
I made point that both ladies were not doing well after USADA, and then you came with weird statement, that Holly lost only to champions...but Ronda lost also only to champions, including current one, so...? Holly is kinda Buster Douglas of wmma right now, and she lost to Miesha Tate next fight...Miesha Tate lost twice to Ronda ffs.
You're delusional about both fighters, I would say, Holly is just old, and started mma too to late, but I think she still has great chance to win title, but her story is not over, she is still fighting.
Ronda left mma and is doing fake fights in WWE, many people call her pioneer of mma, greatest star etc. but she just left wmma and took her stardom to fake wrestling, her behavior after Holm's fight was disaster also for mma, because she was face of mma before Conor. So I see nothing postitive about Ronda post UFC 193.
I don't have idea how can you even call her bigger start? Where? In MMA?

She literally stopped me from having a mental breakdown at the amount of media claiming Ronda was the best female boxer of all time and how she'd KO Floyd, Rijker and Holly etc.

She saved us. I think world governments should have a 7 day worldwide celebration starting on the 14th of November.

{<redford}
Someone gets it.

I fully support it. :D

And just my luck that @IBeLurkin blessed me with this freaking AV haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back