Holly Holm Day 2018

Hey, you can like whatever you want. I don’t care. Wanna like something terrible? Go ahead. Why is it that people who like shitty things are such assholes about it? Oh well. Not my life.
WMMA is worse than Manlet MMA.

They should just have a mud octagon with Reebok thongs - i'd watch that.

Otherwise I only watch Queen Holly who is a real athlete and Cyborg.

War Holly.

She saved us the folks of sherdog from many regrettable threads.

Hey, you can like whatever you want. I don’t care. Wanna like something terrible? Go ahead. Why is it that people who like shitty things are such assholes about it? Oh well. Not my life.
You're the asshole here. You literally came into a thread about a WMMA fighter, about a event that a WMMA fight headlined, to shit on WMMA. If you don't like it, don't talk about it. Shut the fuck up and stay away. Maybe cry on twitter about it. At the end of the day WMMA isn't going anywhere.

War Holly.

She saved us the folks of sherdog from many regrettable threads.

She literally stopped me from having a mental breakdown at the amount of media claiming Ronda was the best female boxer of all time and how she'd KO Floyd, Rijker and Holly etc.

She saved us. I think world governments should have a 7 day worldwide celebration starting on the 14th of November.

That gif of her in the blue undies is probably my favorite thing ever.

{<redford}
Someone gets it.

Sweet Baby Jeebus bless Holly

joe-rogan-598663.jpg

Greatly enjoyed Holly’s win here and thought Ronda needed a good and thorough humbling. Didn’t enjoy watching Ronda completely melt down and contemplate suicide, though.

Greatly enjoyed Holly’s win here and thought Ronda needed a good and thorough humbling. Didn’t enjoy watching Ronda completely melt down and contemplate suicide, though.
I never liked Honda, but I would never of guessed she was so mentally fragile.

After I saw her with that purple pillow, you knew that was it at any sort of high level of competition.

Happy Hollyday! It really is crazy to remember how totally united this place was for about two weeks. I don't know about it being the best thing in mma, but DEFINITELY the most unifying thing in the history of sherdog.

Happy 3rd Holly Holm Day Sherbros, hope you are all enjoying your day off work to celebrate.

Three years ago today, the Sherbros were united, joy filled the forums for what seemed like millennia - manlets were forgiven their sins.

That once in ever athlete, world class boxer, MMA GOAT, P4P number 1, trained by the best coach ever (who could totally beat Aldo in a fight) was brutally KOed and suddenly disappeared from our MMA world at UFC 193 on November 14th 2015.

Thank fucking Christ for Holly Holm and that gorgeous left leg of hers.

Pay your respects you goofs!

Last years thread

Holly-Holm-2015-billboard-650.jpg

02c74066be8cee6d278ed002dfed562c.gif

giphy.gif
LoathsomeDirtyAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

Today we celebrate and remember, the day sanity was restored to the sport for a brief moment.

BEFORE The first Holly Holm day - November 14th 2015.

UFC-P4P.jpg

Ronda-Rousey-SI-Cover-Unbreakable.jpg

screen-shot-2015-10-27-at-11-59-18-am.jpg

AFTER The first Holly Holm day - November 14th 2015.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

ComplicatedJadedHarlequinbug.gif

giphy.gif

joe-rogans-live-reaction-to-holly-holm-ronda-rousey-knockout.gif

2E757F5600000578-0-Rousey_was_dropped_by_a_kick_to_the_head_to_which_she_had_no_ans-a-2_1447584754173.jpg

RR%2BSore%2Bloser.jpg

2E8A444D00000578-0-image-a-19_1447786652882.jpg

2F1FD47800000578-0-image-a-30_1449445300478.jpg
latest

3. You fucked up your title, should be "Happy Hollyday"
Ha! Indeed!
Big fail, TS!

The finishing sequence really is a thing of beauty. One of the best MMA finishes ever imo.
And it's not like the end was the only great moment in the fight. Holly ducking Ronda's punch and making her almost run into the cage was pretty awesome as well :D

It was amazing to me,

Literally the fighter , her team and all their fans and mma media thought Ronda was going to outbox a boxing and kickboxing world champion with a bouncy ass to die for.
Ha! Indeed!
Big fail, TS!

The finishing sequence really is a thing of beauty. One of the best MMA finishes ever imo.
And it's not like the end was the only great moment in the fight. Holly ducking Ronda's punch and making her almost run into the cage was pretty awesome as well :D

Yeah that bit where holly ducked under ronda was super exciting to watch first time around, it was like "oh fuuuuuck this is really happening!"

Rondas dethroning/beheading was an insane mma moment fo sho

Ronda postUSADA: 0-2
Holly postUSADA: 2-4 ( Bethe and Megan Anderson)
To be fair, those 4 losses were mainly champions. GDR, Tate, Cyborg, and Schevchenko. When Schev decisions Joanna, all of her losses will be to champions.

all hail Holly 'Aryan Goddess' Holm
love0010.gif

Back