Here’s why Mark Goddard booted Conor McGregor at UFC Gdansk

I'm just joking around about him kneeing Aldo in the face, and he broke someone's nose too, Whatever, Goddard has a better mentality and is the better ref imo.

He's not at all but i'm assuming you are from England as it's usually the homer english fans that play up their countrymen. Goddard is good but he's not the best and makes many mistakes.

He's not at all but i'm assuming you are from England as it's usually the homer english fans that play up their countrymen. Goddard is good but he's not the best and makes many mistakes.
I'm not, but i don't necessarily root for people based on their country anyway, i've made my opinion up from watching them in the cage and from interviews with them, to see what they're like.

I could assume by your name that you're irish and hate the english, but i don't :p

... funny in that special way fanboys ruin everything, yah

Nah, just fun in a spectacle kinda way.

I'm a longtime McG fan, so I've just been enjoying the ride.

mqHD2P6.gif

Much love to the haters too.

<{1-12}>

I'm not, but i don't necessarily root for people based on their country anyway, i've made my opinion up from watching them in the cage and from interviews with them, to see what they're like.

I could assume by your name that you're irish and hate the english, but i don't :p

Irishwhiskey is a drink so that has nothing to do with nationality...

I'd say Goddard is the best ref in the business imo. Definitely in the top 3.
Well, he's one that you otherwise hardly think about. Meaning he doesn't screw up and outside of this incident doesn't try to make himself part of the show.

Just let it go, Artem would need at least ten cornermen to be taken seriously.

All it helped do was give lobov a rest when Fili was GNP him . Connor helped lobov by giving him an extra 30 sec break cause Marc Goddard stopped it. Don't buy the idea that Connor was about to coach him thru a fight ending sequence if anything he was prob just a lil intoxicated and pumped seeing his friend fight and wanted to root him on... Goddard making s big deal about this is kinda pathetic
Ref enforcing the rules is pathetic

Sherdog gonna Sherfog.

Pretty sure Goddard did it because he likes to be the center of attention, no other reason.
Dude's getting his 15 minutes

Back