Here’s why Mark Goddard booted Conor McGregor at UFC Gdansk

Artem is always getting fucked over by conor. Even in the middle of artems fights conor is making sure all the attention is on him. Shitting on his trainers too, as if conors advice is more important than owen and john's. No doubt conor was blocking everyones view ringside as well as he waddled around on his gammy legs, id have slapped his ears for him, silly bitch. All round a complete piece of shit.

lmfao you'll do fookin' nothin kid
<GSPWoah>

I'd say Goddard is the best ref in the business imo. Definitely in the top 3.
i remember in a romero fight, dont remember which one.....but Romero was getting taken down and he grabbed the fence.....when it hit the ground, Romero was in top position....

Goddard stopped the action, stood them up....warned romero not to grab the fence and informed him that he doesnt get to keep advantageous position that he achieved as the result of a foul.....

then restarted the action standing....

thats just good reffing....lots of refs are too lazy to keep the fight that fair....

I keep saying this, im a lot taller than conor and i have much better cardio. He's fucked

you also have prob 100x as many posts on a message board on the internet than conor would have, meaning you prob have tons of free time not used to train and lift, like conor has done

so yeah he would completely annihilate you son don't get booty blasted over the truth

you also have prob 100x as many posts on a message board on the internet than conor would have, meaning you prob have tons of free time not used to train and lift, like conor has done

so yeah he would completely annihilate you son don't get booty blasted over the truth

I dont find posting on here to be time consuming at all. Conors social media obligations seem far more demanding than mine tbh, its not like im doing world tours with floyd mayweather now is it? Lol trust me itd be over in seconds and hed be telling us all how im the bigger man, yknow how it goes. Then he'd be off fucking slags in ibiza while i carry on with my virtuous lifestyle

English UFC employees are bullying the Big Irish Balls.

They think the Irishman belongs at the back of the bus.

Glad Goddard did that. Mcgregor thinks the double champ does what he wants. Maybe he knocked him off his high horse.

Not when he makes decisions based on what the crowd wants when it's not the same timing for similar situations with the other referees....then no.

He's not a terrible ref. I'd say he's above average for sure but he doesn't touch Big John. None of the early stop referees are as good as John.
Well not to bash on John but he pretty much finished Aldo himself.

Because conors an annoying attention whore thats why. He did the same thing at the mick conlan boxing fight, literally stood and yelled at the top of his lungs somewhere in the crowd knowing damn well nobody can hear his manlet ass.

He cant even let his own friends and teammates have their moment dude is such an insecure attention seeker he needs to make every moment all about him.

Conner trying to find a way to keep himself relevant because he knows the clock is ticking..

Well not to bash on John but he pretty much finished Aldo himself.

That wasn't late.

You gotta give fighters time to recover and most fans have been conditioned by early stops so much now that they don't know where the line is. I do though so i'll help you understand.

No, it really isn't. People can't just walk from the floor seats to ringside and begin yelling shit to or at the fighters. It's simply that no one other than egomaniacal Conor WOULD ever do that.

The only reason anyone even cared about that fight was because of connors involvement. The fact he was there rooting him on made the fight better imo. Cmon he was there for more morale support I doubt it was to give him technical advice or else he would have been in his corner . Goddard likes to get inbeteeen the fights a lot and get involved and sometimes it's real annoying at first when he stopped it I thought it was from shots to the back of the head even the fighters had no clue what was going on

I'm a big Leon Roberts fan... he does not get mentioned among the tops refs often enough.

That wasn't late.

You gotta give fighters time to recover and most fans have been conditioned by early stops so much now that they don't know where the line is. I do though so i'll help you understand.
I'm just joking around about him kneeing Aldo in the face, and he broke someone's nose too, Whatever, Goddard has a better mentality and is the better ref imo.

I'm a big Leon Roberts fan... he does not get mentioned among the tops refs often enough.

Leon is a great ref.
Also Jason Herzog, dude hardly makes mistakes, just like Leon. Beltran is good, too.

Best refs are those you hardly notice. Jason does a great job at staying out of the camera angles somehow. I notice that a lot in the fights he refs.

Back