HELP! Having serious troubles with marriage!

See, your problem is you're spreading yourself too thin.
Focus on either the internet poker or the Sherdog posting. If you devote yourself completely to one of these you will become successful and she will be in love with you again b/c women are so shallow.

Drop the mma training. Big waste of an hour every day.

your old lady always bitches about you while I'm fucking her brains out.
it's getting annoying.
at least try to get a job or something so the cunt will stfu while I'm drilling her.
TIA

See, your problem is you're spreading yourself too thin.
Focus on either the internet poker or the Sherdog posting. If you devote yourself completely to one of these you will become successful and she will be in love with you again b/c women are so shallow.

Drop the mma training. Big waste of an hour every day.
500 posts in a month. He even fails at sherdog.

Also my post to like ratio OWNS yours
af3433e31bbcb00a7829b9100f31e6d6_for-facebook-ok-meme-gif-ok-meme_389-419.jpeg

Also my post to like ratio OWNS yours

The like system was just integrated into Sherdog in Dec. of 2015, So lets do the math.

He's been on Sherdog for 8 years, Exactly 2,925 days.

He has 10,799 posts.

The like option has been around for 16 month, that's 458 days.

With 10,199 posts he averages 3.7 posts a day.

Since the like option has been available he has an estimated 1694 posts

That's 1694 posts with 5870 likes or Roughly 3.5 likes to every post since the like option has been available.

You have 562 posts with with 813 likes, roughly 1.5 likes for every post.

@mushishi 3.5 likes to every post

@SocialJusticeFighter 1.5 likes to every post

mushisi > SocialJusticeFighter

Last edited:
You must be hung like a horse for your wife to keep supporting your bum ass...gl man

The like system was just integrated into Sherdog in Dec. of 2015, So lets do the math.

He has 10,799 posts.

Since the like option has been available has had an estimated 1694 posts

That's 1694 posts with 5870 likes or Roughly 3.5 likes to every post since the like option has been available.

@SocialJusticeFighter

He has 10,799 posts.

Since the like option has been available has had an estimated 1694 posts

magnets-how-do-they-work-freakin-math-how-does-it-work.jpg

lol me, too. I saw his stand up on HBO and he's really funny. Started watching the show because of that. Starting to really like this guy.

I haven't seen his stand up yet. I actually put it on HBO GO last night, but I fell asleep about 5 minutes in. It started off pretty good though. I'll definitely get back to it. There's something about the dude though. He comes off as somebody that you would pick on in middle school, but you just can't help but like the guy.

@SocialJusticeFighter divorce her and take her for everything. If the roles were reversed that's what would happen. If you're a true feminist you would want her to experience equality and be treated the same way a man would. It's for the best bro.

Your wife is as real as Aldo's belt.

Savage....I laughed though.

Ask yourself, do you want to be seen as a scholar and a gentlemen, or as the old drunk at the end of the bar ranting and railing at the nearest poor slub unfortunate enough to be seated in your proximity.
If you free me from my dubz, I will give you free image consultation, as well as improve your ability to win friends and influence people thus altering your post to like ratio to a more balenced equlibrium.

Take my hand @Madmick ...you don't have to be alone anymore.

Back