HELP! Having serious troubles with marriage!

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Background: I havent had a job in a couple years and my wife completely supports me. I spend most my time on Sherdog and playing Internet poker altho I do train MMA everyday for a hour. I have criminal convictions and no college experience.

I have a lot of social anxiety meeting new people which is why I spend most my time on here. Everyday my wife comes home from work and it's just more and more arguing.

"Why are you always on the computer"

"What the hell is that stupid forum?!?!"

"Get a job"

"go to community college"

"pick your beer cans up of the floor"

I am beyond tired of this constant nagging but also I feel like nothing more then her personal maid. I am constantly doing the dishes and washing the clothes and I feel like I'm doing demeaning activities. Don't get me wrong Im a feminist and it's not that I'm a man that makes me feel insecure about doing this I just feel bad about being ordered around.

Another thing I'm worried about is she is going out a lot for long hours at night with her "friends" and I'm worried she may be cheating on me. I really don't know what to do.

I don't have the motivation to go work at McDonald's or something but my wife is really on me and I am terrified about her leaving me. Recently she told me I'm not allowed to watch UFC anymore after I got into an altercation with her brother. She thinks it's making me more violent. I'm forced to covertly watch events on my phone in fear she will catch me and kick me out.

I have no idea what to do or how to save my marriage. What can I do guys?

P. S. My wife is one of those Meryl Streep types that genuinely believes UFC is barbaric and inhumane and is totally against it. On top of me having no job and doing nothing all day my UFC watching habits are driving her insane

You sound like a Conor fan.

Usually, I'd say 'throw the bitch out.'

But then I read your post, and you're clearly the bitch of the relationship.

Edit - That wasn't exactly a constructive comment, but let me read back to you what you posted.

You're a stay-at-home bum that's fully comfortable with the fact your wife works her ass off to pay all the bills, while you're doing nothing constructive or even entertaining the idea of getting a job and making excuse after excuse to why you won't even bother trying.

Finally, after years of putting up with your shit, she'd getting fed up and is about to throw you out and divorce your ass. She's probably been asking herself 'Is this who I'm going to allow to knock me up?' for a very long time.

So - you're looking for advice? Start putting in some damn serious effort into finding a job - any fucking job, any Mcdonalds - and you just might find one. If you don't like that job, keep looking for a better one. Ask yourself if working the worst damn job around is worth stopping her from filing for divorce.

And if you want some damn motivation - Set the goal of not logging onto Sherdog or watching the UFC until you find a job.

And, one more bit of advice - CDL drivers are at full employment throughout the entire country, It's a recession-proof job, and most employers don't give a damn about your criminal history as long as it's not recent.

If you told your wife tonight you're going to Trucking School to find a local driving job, she'd be very approving.

Now, I just gave you the best damn advice I could give to a fellow Sherdogger of how not to be divorced and avoid being thrown out on the street. The rest if up to you.

Last edited:
post pics for assistance. hurry.

God I hate gimmick accounts.

I don't know where to start so I won't.

<{ByeHomer}>

Maybe you do need a job and stop being a lazy piece of shit an go get a job or go back to school. like Gear said, you sound like the bitch of the relationship

However ipad i believe are on sale, you might be getting one because you sound like a can. Don't be surprised if your wife leaves you, an end an you do get an ipad air

Take your boy Conor's advice and do somethin! Don't be a layabout.

Amateur troll

3/10

Good ideas, poorly executed.

They that make the money, make the rules.

Get your fucking shit together broseph or at least hope she gets you an iPad with cellular for when she kicks you out.

Didn't think your War Room bait could get any worse but here we are

Ryan-7.jpg

Background: I havent had a job in a couple years and my wife completely supports me. I spend most my time on Sherdog and playing Internet poker altho I do train MMA everyday for a hour. I have criminal convictions and no college experience.

I have a lot of social anxiety meeting new people which is why I spend most my time on here. Everyday my wife comes home from work and it's just more and more arguing.

"Why are you always on the computer"

"What the hell is that stupid forum?!?!"

"Get a job"

"go to community college"

"pick your beer cans up of the floor"

I am beyond tired of this constant nagging but also I feel like nothing more then her personal maid. I am constantly doing the dishes and washing the clothes and I feel like I'm doing demeaning activities. Don't get me wrong Im a feminist and it's not that I'm a man that makes me feel insecure about doing this I just feel bad about being ordered around.

Another thing I'm worried about is she is going out a lot for long hours at night with her "friends" and I'm worried she may be cheating on me. I really don't know what to do.

I don't have the motivation to go work at McDonald's or something but my wife is really on me and I am terrified about her leaving me. Recently she told me I'm not allowed to watch UFC anymore after I got into an altercation with her brother. She thinks it's making me more violent. I'm forced to covertly watch events on my phone in fear she will catch me and kick me out.

I have no idea what to do or how to save my marriage. What can I do guys?

P. S. My wife is one of those Meryl Streep types that genuinely believes UFC is barbaric and inhumane and is totally against it. On top of me having no job and doing nothing all day my UFC watching habits are driving her insane
Get Platinum Membership and rock this place.

@SocialJusticeFighter

I just extended my original post with some honest advice.

Use it, or ignore it. Either way, you'll get what you deserve, positive or negative.

Back