HELP! Having serious troubles with marriage!

You train MMA for a hour a day? I would be asking your gym friends if they can hook you up with a job. Either that or go to your local community college and learn how to be an electrician, a plumber, hvac tech, etc.

Get a fucking job ts you bum.

You train MMA for a hour a day? I would be asking your gym friends if they can hook you up with a job. Either that or go to your local community college and learn how to be an electrician, a plumber, hvac tech, etc.
is training for an hour a day a OK amount? is that enough to get good eventually?

You sound insanely poor. Like the poorest motherfucker that ever lived. Sign up for food stamps and tell your wife you want to watch her get nailed by her coworker while you stand in the corner and beat off on your own feet and beg her to love you. good luck. we're all counting on you.

You sound insanely poor. Like the poorest motherfucker that ever lived. Sign up for food stamps and tell your wife you want to watch her get nailed by her coworker while you stand in the corner and beat off on your own feet and beg her to love you. good luck. we're all counting on you.
How about real feedback ass hole

do you have a neck tat? you sound like you have a neck tat.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of daily life people who spend time writing troll posts like these have. Obviously some type of mental illness and depression are involved but what do they hope for?

The internet has given so many damaged people a safe outlet they would have never had 100 years ago, It's a little worrying to think there is a possibility they may live to breed and pass on their genes instead of ending up dead one day for shooting off to the wrong person like they should.

The like system was just integrated into Sherdog in Dec. of 2015, So lets do the math.

He's been on Sherdog for 8 years, Exactly 2,925 days.

He has 10,799 posts.

The like option has been around for 16 month, that's 458 days.

With 10,199 posts he averages 3.7 posts a day.

Since the like option has been available he has an estimated 1694 posts

That's 1694 posts with 5870 likes or Roughly 3.5 likes to every post since the like option has been available.

You have 562 posts with with 813 likes, roughly 1.5 likes for every post.

@mushishi 3.5 likes to every post

@SocialJusticeFighter 1.5 likes to every post

mushisi > SocialJusticeFighter

I know I'm quoting my own post here, but it just reminded my of this old pro wrestling promo :D

@SocialJusticeFighter divorce her and take her for everything. If the roles were reversed that's what would happen. If you're a true feminist you would want her to experience equality and be treated the same way a man would. It's for the best bro.

I think this troll should hook up with @iamalive

Also my post to like ratio OWNS yours
Amateur...

29z2cno.jpg

First thing to do is contact imalive, he can get you set up to get alimony and child support from her after the divorce

Find a temp agency.

Let them find you a job.

Show up to the job ten minutes early each day.

Learn the names of a handful your coworkers.

If they like your production, they will ask you to stay on after the contract with the temp agency is up.

The wife is always right. Keep this in mind and you should have a very happy marriage.

<Goldie11>

Back