** HELP a fighter. Thank you sherdog, second time we REACH GOAL ***

@frystyle Thank you for thinking of me.

Since last time i posted in march, that surgery didnt went well at all. 2 weeks later i had surgery again, and that one wasnt successful aswell. Next day pressure was so much low that my eye was dry.
Pressure normaly is 15 ( normal people ) and if you have glaucoma you have more than 30+ . After this one pressure went all down to 3 , and it makes another problem in eye. Next day they put me on surgery urgent , and we hope it is all ok. Next moring when i woke up my pressure was back high, and because of surgery i felt terrible pain in my eye. It was over 25 and it hurts my optic nerv. So another day i went in surgery room again and the result is 6 pressure. Doctor let me to go home but i had some drops to use. they were sometimes insane and painful. So after that because my doctor was not in counry, we agreed to have another surgery on left eye and try to fix it . So in August i had to go again to surgery and this one thank God for now is good. My pressure is 14 for one month now, i have therapy still but i hope this is not going higher because my optic nerve is in very bad condition. I have feeling during time i have lost some more vision on left eye. 2 weeks ago because of me i had accident on street, and some lady was on bike, i didnt see her and tried to walk on the other side of street and when i turned my head back she hit me and we both fall down. THank God i didnt even had any problem but lady hurt arm and leg. I was so sorry.
So in 2 weeks i go in hospital again to check what we do next.
I really hope this is going to stay like this, because this year was bad for me again.

I love you all who still think of me, who support me and would like to know how things are going with my health.
When some "friends" in real life didnt helped me, i asked all of you and at begining with some problems we made it again.

I will give my best to update you will all i know.

Aleksandar

You had so many surgeries by now, that must be horrible. Good to hear that the pressure level is around normal levels now, I hope it stays that way.

Keep us posted mate, I believe a lot of people here care about you and your wellbeing.

Back