** HELP a fighter. Thank you sherdog, second time we REACH GOAL ***

Have you managed to raise any money as of yet, Aleks?

*edit good luck I hope you get your surgery. You're so young to have these issues. The date of 21st will you lose total sight by then? That should be a crime to let someone go blind if they don't have upfront $.

In that clinic yes, doctor arrive only then and leave country .

In other good clinic they said at 8th october or 10. one doctor from Czech republic is going to come and have surgeries. As i said 6 days from now i'll have antiglaucoma surgery, wont pay that much but its preliminary surgery to try atleast and do something,not to sit while my therapy isnt helping my eyes. So if i unfortunately miss it i will go there at begining of October. I am collecting money here also, have 600 euros atm myself.

thank you for donations.

Hvala sused !

Have you managed to raise any money as of yet, Aleks?

From internet or sherdog nothing. I have 500 euros for now myself.

Today was one fighting event. In this ring i started my career and had first fight , today i had to stop it and say good bye. There is video but sound is bad, here is pic for now. I couldnt resist, i cried when i stept in ring and next time it was when i started to speak for my eyes and main problem.
I wanted to thank everyone for support during my career, for financial support and kind words.

12021834_10208218912696932_1653470913_n.jpg

I know this will sound silly but you should contact all famous Serbian sportsmen. I know Novak Djokavic will be hard to get ahold of but try sharing your story with Ana Ivanavic or Janko Tipsarovic or Victor Troicki or any other Serbian boxers who might help.

Aleks, on the screen shot above... have you went to www.paypal.com and made an account? I'm not sure how this would all work with different countries and currencies, but generally if you have a PayPal account, people can transfer money directly to it which you could then move into an account at your bank. You don't need any sort of credit card on your end for this.

If you could get PayPal working, and it should be little more than registering at the site, it'd be a much simpler process of donating funds as opposed to wiring via Western Union.

I'll check back shortly.

My friend already send emails to couple of them, Vlade Divac i think, Djokovic and other famous players but no answers yet.

Aleks, on the screen shot above... have you went to www.paypal.com and made an account? I'm not sure how this would all work with different countries and currencies, but generally if you have a PayPal account, people can transfer money directly to it which you could then move into an account at your bank. You don't need any sort of credit card on your end for this.

If you could get PayPal working, and it should be little more than registering at the site, it'd be a much simpler process of donating funds as opposed to wiring via Western Union.

I'll check back shortly.

Unfortunately i dont have credit card, and as i said if i can find paypal its from a friend. Thats why i said Western is only choise for me to recieve help for it. They take 10$ if somebody sends it. I know it takes longer than paypal but still i can get it right then.

here are 2 more pictures from yesterday

12011295_959623414081068_5666830344993401905_n.jpg

12002260_959623437414399_8613734807825312546_n.jpg

Mr. Stojkovic, I truly hope that this all works out for you.

Is it absolutely impossible to have the surgery after September 21?

PM me your Western Union details and I'll see about wiring over some money this week once I get paid. Unfortunately, my bills are pretty crazy at the moment, but I'll try and find $100 or so to spare.

In the meantime, consider PMing a moderator to see if it might be possible to cross-post this thread in maybe the heavies for the week or something. This forum doesn't get enough traffic and your situation needs to be resolved in a hurry. The simple fact is more people need to be able to see this, and quickly.

Further, do you have any friends or family who are internet savvy? Do any use any of the big social sites such as reddit.com? If so, ask them if it'd be possible to perhaps make a thread on your behalf in any of the MMA/Kickboxing/Muy Thai subs explaining your situation and also to link to this thread where your hospital invoices and personal details are already posted.

PM me your Western Union details and I'll see about wiring over some money this week once I get paid. Unfortunately, my bills are pretty crazy at the moment, but I'll try and find $100 or so to spare.

In the meantime, consider PMing a moderator to see if it might be possible to cross-post this thread in maybe the heavies for the week or something. This forum doesn't get enough traffic and your situation needs to be resolved in a hurry. The simple fact is more people need to be able to see this, and quickly.

Further, do you have any friends or family who are internet savvy? Do any use any of the big social sites such as reddit.com? If so, ask them if it'd be possible to perhaps make a thread on your behalf in any of the MMA/Kickboxing/Muy Thai subs explaining your situation and also to link to this thread where your hospital invoices and personal details are already posted.

Will do it. I am so thankful for this and i understand other people problems also. I never did that with Moderator and dont know how things are going, which one to pm, do they "work" on different sections ? If somebody could tell me who i might pm and tell that i will do.

I dont think so, as far as i know my friends doesnt use things like that, they are facebook / instagram freaks. I think your advice is good and it can work in some way, why not to try but if you ask me i dont know much about it.

I think reddit would do a great job, if you post your lifestory there.

Try contacting these places who knows where god brings you help brother....

I PMed Shonuf asking if something can be done to increase views to your thread through a link in the heavies, Aleks.

EDIT: He PM'd me back and I saw he gave your thread a look. He said he'd have to run it by the people who make the decisions and that he'd get back to me once he's heard anything.

Hopefully, he'll just post something in this thread once he hears from those in charge. Otherwise I'll let you know what I hear once he's gotten back to me.

Aleks, the images in post #10 have expired. Host them on another site like imgur.com so people can see the medical invoices.

Sorry I don't understand Serbian so don't know how to read or write but will keep searching for contacts for you....

Right eye ( View Field )

IhgI6Tj.jpg

left eye ( view field )
KdrBwIS.jpg

Red lines are important ( my name, glaucoma , date of doctor checks and what kind of surgery it has to be done, in right corner. Ahmedova vavlua, is same as name of video i posted. ( that video from youtube is from their clinic) Only in their clinic do that surgery in our country.

Blue lines > therapy i must do to low if possibe high pressure in eyes.

P4XQWHA.jpg

Reposted to imgur.

Hopefully that thing with moderator works, because i dont know honestly how thing exacly are going on here.

Thank you guys

Serbian Boxing
Federation and Belgrade Boxing Association by:
Tel ++381113771561
Fax: ++381113162105
By e-mail:
[email protected]

Božidar Tadić
Tournament Director,
President Boxing Association of Belgrade

I'll drop a little something but won't be a lot. Best of luck to you, sir!

Medical Marijane bro.

Goodluck to you though.

im sorry for some reason its not accepting my credit card

I have made a small donation, nothing crazy but I hope it helps you. My thoughts and wishes are with you, Aleksandar.

Come on guys. Stop fake offering weed and donate a few bucks. There are currently 350 members online, if everybody gives $5 then this guy hits his goal tonight. Help a real fighter!

@gspfedkobe24 that friend actually contact them. ( no answers from them ) also one newspapper and they said they will contact, 3 days since them still nothing.

@Cptn1NSAN0 Thank you very much , everything counts, help is help.

557 $ raised for now. Thank you guys

Gofundme needs to add more options other than a credit card to accept donations. It should consider adding paypal. Allot of people use paypal.

i'm from Paraguay, if there is any other way i can send youmoney please let me know, i;m not really good at this kind of stuff

@gspfedkobe24 that friend actually contact them. ( no answers from them ) also one newspapper and they said they will contact, 3 days since them still nothing.

@Cptn1NSAN0 Thank you very much , everything counts, help is help.

557 $ raised for now. Thank you guys

In all honesty friends are great but you should call them if possible show up there....
Serious situation your in no point to not try brother. God bless will continue trying to help you

hey man, post it on reddit/r/mma to have a better exposure (and that other forum, the underground, UG)

good luck

Come on guys. Stop fake offering weed and donate a few bucks. There are currently 350 members online, if everybody gives $5 then this guy hits his goal tonight. Help a real fighter!

This x1000.

Comon people just put yourself in his situation.

This sucks I usually have more money than I do right now, the very short notice only seen this now doesnt help.

If it were end of month i could probably do something. BOL buddy :( not a good night for me, heard of a few tragedies and less importantly of course my team lost. :/

Thank you guys for support you give me. I have said like million times thank you, not because i have to when somebody donate, but because i feel like that. Stranger to help some other guy from other side of planet is strange thing nowdays. I cant expect anything crazy to happend with donations, we got like less than 3 days but still i am happy with you guys who are with me in this battle.

Back