Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters
I'm 37 now and feel old as shit after rolling or sparring. It takes ages to recover from knocks these days.

I'm going to wait until i hit 40 then start on the old TRT to help recovery.

I used to be anti drugs and think you should always train natural so you could feel proud of your gains, but now my body is giving up, my mind is changing. I don't compete so it ain't cheating.

also have a couple buddies who do HGH. swear by that, the most expensive for sure but one of them doesn't even work out lost a bunch of fat put on some muscle and says he just feels like an all around better human since he started it. He has the money to burn tho. Another guy I'm buddies with and his brother have been doing GH for years onbe is starting to look like the missing link tho, head got bigger features in general don't look normal anymore, but when he takes his shirt off you get it and he does bang 11's drives a 350k g wagon and is rich as fuck. guys a douche tho

I did a few years back but what I took didn't really do anything for me in my workouts/training so it might have been a knockoff. Nowadays I stick to weight lifting only and only take that Agmatine you can get off Amazon.

i finished a bottle of androstenedione when it just had become popular thanks to mark mcgwire. it didnt do sheet, and i never took anything of that sort afterwards.

I haven’t taken anabolic steroids but I think most of us have taken substances that are banned by USADA.

Androstenedione, Cortisone, Prednisone, and a bunch of OTC crap from GNC type stores...

I had no idea cortisone was on the banned list... That's pretty much a standard recovery tool.

Man it's so rough when you actually look at what they aren't allowed to take when you compare it to the list of how likely they are to get the injuries that these things are created to treat.

i finished a bottle of androstenedione when it just had become popular thanks to mark mcgwire. it didnt do sheet, and i never took anything of that sort afterwards.
Were you training hard with them? Did it enable you to go harder in the gym, or was it just a complete waste of time?

I have taken anavar, but that's it. Most my buddies are on something, EQ, MAss and test seem to be the most common between them. All who take test swear by it and think I'm retarded not running it. Not just for muscle gain but all the other benefits but my main issue with it is they cant get off it. seems like once you start your in for the long haul
Trenbolone and masteron' are excellent to run with test prop

I will when I'm old and my dick starts protesting. I'm probably gonna be more jacked at 60 years old, then anything I can achieve natty right now.

arnold-schwarzenegger-pumping-iron.jpg

Sherdog is obviously a place full of 6ft 5 tall 230lb rich collge graduates that only bang 10s - this is well established - but how many of us actually cheated to get to this state? I'm keen to know the level of experience with all of these physicians and gym buffs amongst us constantly telling us how PEDs affect you.

I personally have taken various things that the doctor recommended me, which were Steroids to recoup a back injury, a shoulder injury, and a neck injury all at different times... Never done anything without a prescription, but I have various friends that do, and they function totally fine as humans, they just tend to be constantly chasing pussy.

Anyway, what with all of that said, let's see what % of sherdog have any credibility on this... And which ones USADA ought to ban from the Internets.

barnett.jpg

C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Cris-Cyborg.jpg

USADA-Logo.png

About to go on my first cycle in 3 months. 33 and looking to see what I can achieve in terms of strength before life kicks in with the usual shit coctail of family obligations, house projects etc...

Last edited:
TRT is the shit

Last edited:
I started working out when i was 10 yrs old doing push ups, sit ups and running. Graduated to bodybuilding at 14 and have been a gym rat ever since. I have used Test a handfull of times but have been natural for most of my bodybuilding life. If there were no side effects i would be on TRT the rest of my life.

Nah, but I did research TRT pellets and might look into doing that after 40. I'm pretty tall and don't really carry any body fat, so I'm ok for right now.

I used the PWO called craze some years back. I guess thats kinda a ped?

I started working out when i was 10 yrs old doing push ups, sit ups and running. Graduated to bodybuilding at 14 and have been a gym rat ever since. I have used Test a handfull of times but have been natural for most of my bodybuilding life. If there were no side effects i would be on TRT the rest of my life.

I actually made this thread because of your post in the Holm shoop thread... It got me thinking about how everyone has an opinion, but most people actually have no clue what they're talking about.

Im telling you man, there is no strength gain that is retained after stopping juice. Im speaking from personal experience.

Would like to in order to subsidise my laziness. I hit 40 miles weekly running on road and do two or three lifting sessions in the gym, but I lack the discipline with my diet to ever be in great shape.

I’m fit physically, I did a half marathon (11am) few months back after being in a club till 3am wasted, in 1hr 47.

Whilst being physically fit and gifted with decent cardio / lungs, I’m a proper dad bod. Gets me down.

Never had health or dick issues and carrying extra weight would just add stress to joints so no.

Why would I need steroids I'm already JACKED bro

But in reality I wouldn't take them.

1) I don't trust them

2) I still feel it's cheating. I'd rather obtain minimal results naturally than be a juice head

Back