Have You Ever Taken Steroids/PEDs

What's Your Experience With Steroids or PEDs?

• Total voters
I had no idea cortisone was on the banned list... That's pretty much a standard recovery tool.

Man it's so rough when you actually look at what they aren't allowed to take when you compare it to the list of how likely they are to get the injuries that these things are created to treat.
Cortisone only prohibited in competition

It's the most widely abused drug in sport by a considerable margin

Don't answer... You can't know if somewhere out here Jon Jones is readin' and snitchin.

NOPE

ce3db769.jpg

Nope only Chicken and Brocolli.

Mate tried to get me to take Fish Oil and Creatine but I told him I don’t do roids and want to stay natural.

About to go on my first cycle in 3 months. 33 and looking to see what I can achieve in terms of strength before life kicks in with the usual bullshit coctail of family obligations, house projects etc...

I hear that... Honestly it appeals to me a lot, and I'm 35 so it' kind of the time for me too... I'm just a broke motherfucker with a shot back, so I'm thinking the time might pass me by.

There's always TRT later though... If I get rich!

I'm 44 and have been strongly considering testosterone for a couple of years now. But I have no idea how to get hold of it legally in Canada. I don't want to be buying shit from some meat head in the gym locker room and then just trying to wing it from there.

Plus I've been married for almost 20 years, and I love my sex life and am really worried about screwing that up in the short or the long term (any other potential side effects really don't concern me very much).

Anybody have any advice on how I would go about getting TRT under a Doctor's prescription and guidance?

Were you training hard with them? Did it enable you to go harder in the gym, or was it just a complete waste of time?

at the time, i was competing in the triple jump and the high jump in college, so i was always training/working out. i did not notice anything while i was taking it. maybe i wouldve seen different results if i took it for extended period of time.

I actually made this thread because of your post in the Holm shoop thread... It got me thinking about how everyone has an opinion, but most people actually have no clue what they're talking about.

Just because you've never taken a drug doesn't mean you don't know anything about it. There are lots of people who know way more about certain drugs without having experienced them themselves. There's also a lot of idiots who take shit without knowing anything. I've had a side job at a prominent gym for the past few years and I've learned a lot about steroids just from being around the trainers.

at the time, i was competing in the triple jump and the high jump in college, so i was always training/working out. i did not notice anything while i was taking it. maybe i wouldve seen different results if i took it for extended period of time.

Fair enough... Are you sure they were any good though? Most people tend to say it's like putting inside you right at the beginning.

Just because you've never taken a drug doesn't mean you don't know anything about it. There are lots of people who know way more about certain drugs without having experienced them themselves. There's also a lot of idiots who take shit without knowing anything. I've had a side job at a prominent gym for the past few years and I've learned a lot about steroids just from being around the trainers.

Hey man, I'm not knocking your credibility... We all know you've been around the block - I'm just saying that not everybody has...

I'm an ignoramus when it comes to the different varieties and so on myself, although I do have a side interest for potential future reasons!

I've probably taken some medication that is on the USADA prohibited list, does that count?
Let's just say I've never taken a PED/drug with the intent to give me an advantage in competion.

I don't even take creatine, but I 100% plan on getting on TRT in my 40's. I want to be active until I can't walk. I love to compete and I know many older men who use TRT, and it's been a game changer for them.

I hear that... Honestly it appeals to me a lot, and I'm 35 so it' kind of the time for me too... I'm just a broke motherfucker with a shot back, so I'm thinking the time might pass me by.

There's always TRT later though... If I get rich!

Yeah, I mean the shit ain't cheap, the decent stuff anyways, and more so pct than anythibg else, so i don't plan on doing it long term but, honestly, with life piling on and with way increased recovery time, I think it's worth a shot for sure... A good friend of mine who competed as a bodybuilder in Ireland went on a year-long cycle and - in no small part because he was also nazi about his diet and recovery - managed to retain about 70% of cycle gains afterwards through regular training. I personally am not looking for any kind of miraculous transformation, just an edge in intensity and recovery, and we'll see how that works out I guess

Took some pro hormones when I was recovering from an injury.

Back