Have You Ever Met a UFC fighter? What was your Experience?

I was standing on the edge of a mosh pit at a Mayhem concert and got barreled over by someone behind me. I turn around and its Chris Lytle. I said, "You're Chris Lytle!". He nodded. I then said, "You're fucking Chris Lytle!". He laughed and said, "The one and only!".

He was massive in person and I got a pic with him. Told him how we missed him (he recently retired) and he was one of the true warriors of the sport. He was extremely polite and appreciated my kind words. Pure class.

I felt bad for the guys in the pit once he got in there lol.

Resized_20171115_200535.jpeg i train with this guy on occasions, btw im 5'11 225lbs. I could get the pics of Jessica as a thumbnail

Attachments

• 20171115_200723.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 5
I interviewed Fedor,Frank Shamrock,Randy Couture,and a few others in person for some websites between '07 and '09

I met Gavin Tucker at a seminar, really nice guy.

Got a picture, talked with him a bit.

His girlfriend is smokin'.

I've met Chris Lytle and Clay Guida and both were really nice

When I was 15 years old the WWF (it was WWF back then) was putting on show in my home town. I was a bag boy at a grocery store and I noticed this limousine pull into the parking lot. I wondered who it was but was distracted by my bag boy duties so I didn't see who got out.

A short time later I look up and I'm face to face with The Ultimate Warrior. He's coming through my checkout, he's dressed in regular clothes and wearing sunglasses but it's clearly The Ultimate Warrior.

I was completely stunned and all I could sputter out was "You, you...you're The Ultimate Warrior." And he just looks at me and says in a really obnoxious tone "Am I...?" and walks away. And I thought to myself "What a fucking jerk". The least the asshole could of done was be nice to a starstruck kid.

Glad he's dead.

I started reading this post and I was all like “oh gawd, sob story of meeting my pro wrestling idol fuck this” and I just skimmed to the bottom and I read “I’m glad he is dead”

Say whaaaa!?! So I went back and read the whole thing

I was standing on the edge of a mosh pit at a Mayhem concert and got barreled over by someone behind me. I turn around and its Chris Lytle. I said, "You're Chris Lytle!". He nodded. I then said, "You're fucking Chris Lytle!". He laughed and said, "The one and only!".

He was massive in person and I got a pic with him. Told him how we missed him (he recently retired) and he was one of the true warriors of the sport. He was extremely polite and appreciated my kind words. Pure class.

I felt bad for the guys in the pit once he got in there lol.

Mayhem ? The band with the cover of their ex singer who blew his brains out ? ... Cant see Lytle listening to them haha but awesome story

Ben Henderson - Saw him wandering at Comic Con , very friendly and told him I was a fan.

Henry Cejudo - Cool guy and awesome guy to get knowledge from. Really good teacher.

BJ Penn - Very friendly even though he looked dehydrated from weigh ins.

Jesse Forbes - A firefighter , met him when I did my first ride alongs and very laid back and funny individual.

I stood 5 ft away from Fedor and Suloev (who he was cornering) in about 2005ish. Suloev glared at us and my delusional friend said "da fuck is he staring at" I told him who he was and my friend still reckoned he could give him a fight.

It is possible to go full retard even when in the presence of the GOAT and a (later) killer.

So not really met but it always sticks in my mind.

Ben Henderson - Saw him wandering at Comic Con , very friendly and told him I was a fan.

Henry Cejudo - Cool guy and awesome guy to get knowledge from. Really good teacher.

BJ Penn - Very friendly even though he looked dehydrated from weigh ins.

Jesse Forbes - A firefighter , met him when I did my first ride alongs and very laid back and funny individual.

Henry is very nice and very unassuming, be hard pressed to know from him he's a Olympic champion.

I've met probably 100 or so fighters at the various expos and fan events. There's not one of them that I can describe as anything less than friendly and personable, but my favorites have been Cowboy Cerrone, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Max Holloway, Rachelle Leah, Edith Labelle, Rob McCollough, Tait Fletcher, Bas Rutten, Ben Henderson, Chad Mendes. And, surprisingly, Conor McGregor. (Though that was when he had only had 1 fight in the UFC and before he was famous.)

There was this girl who was one of the sluts on the Bachelor and all she did was blubber and cry. Her name was Ashley. Anyhoo, I'd had about enough of her shit so I mean-tweeted her and let my feelings be known. She replied back some "I'm a real person with real feelings" bullshit...and then her friends started attacking me saying that she was in tears (of course) and I was a "jerk".

I felt bad and tried to apologize but she blocked me...so ya know...fuck her.

<1>

waaaaaay back on july 17, 2000 i was at a buddies house, his sister was a stripper who brought her stripper friends home with her

we were just potheads who liked to play dreamcast

anyways one of her friends brings home this dude with a mohawk who is very quiet and polite, we bullshitted a bit and he chilled while my buddy and i drank and smoked and played video games

i am sure chuck stabbed that night

{<doc}

So you watched the Bachelor then went to Twitter to shit on one of the people from the show? Incredible.

<mma4>

I saw Colby Covington at a grocery store in Miami like two months ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Coolest I ever met was Melvin Guillard, Faber, Tyrone Spong, and Vitor were all super cool guys. Also met Schaub before ufc 126 and he was super cordial and talked with me for quite awhile even though he had some media obligations to do for his upcoming cro cop fight. He catches a lot of flak but he always gave his fans a lot of love.

Back