Have You Ever Met a UFC fighter? What was your Experience?

Also met Schaub before ufc 126 and he was super cordial and talked with me for quite awhile even though he had some media obligations to do for his upcoming cro cop fight. He catches a lot of flak but he always gave his fans a lot of love.

At one of the fan expos a few years ago, my brother and I were on line to meet, Cain Velasquez, I think, and Brendan Schaub walks by, seemingly in kind of a hurry. My brother says, (out loud, but more to himself than anything,) "Hey, Brendan Schaub." Schaub heard him, stopped whatever he was doing, and then came over and talked to us for a few minutes and posed for some pictures.

A short time later I look up and I'm face to face with The Ultimate Warrior. He's coming through my checkout, he's dressed in regular clothes and wearing sunglasses but it's clearly The Ultimate Warrior.
What gave it away?

rnm3dYM.jpg

Met Kongo at a grappling tourny of all places. Not sure exactly why he was there but got a pic with him .

Had dinner at Boston pizza with Greg Jackson and company a few years back.

Both were very chill.
Also got pics with herb dean in Vancouver after jds carwin

Joe Benavidez at my brothers place. I think it might’ve still been the WEC days. He was there with a friend of my brothers girlfriend. Friendly guy.

Nate Diaz at Aftershock festival in either 2014 or 2015. I was smashed and did that annoying thing where I loudly address him for everyone nearby to hear..thus potentially opening up the floodgates of gawkers. Anyway, he was cool about it and gave me a hand slap/fist bump and I left him alone.

Urijah Faber a couple times at the bar. Each time he was the center of attention so it was just a “big fan” “thank you” type thing. Nice guy.

I didnt read all the post, but is the picture been post from the guy and his wife who met junior dos Santos. Was a topic about that on sherdog. Was hilarious

BJ Penn:

nothing but class.

Invited me and my dad to watch
a sparing session.

He gave my dad a hug afterwards.
I think the hug was like
“I see what your doing
You respectable dad,

taking your kid to the gym

on your vacation to Hawaii,

so he can meet his favorite fighter” .

Met tj grant, very nice, bought and drank a beer with the GOAT Cody McKenzie , chatted with a married R.D.A. until quote " im going to talk to that blonde, have a good night buddy ", and match matcher joe silva, very cool, what stood out the most was how tiny rda is, very little man back then

i've met Royce Gracie at the Arnold Classic expo in melbourne in 2016, he was walking around and came up to Rich Piana's booth. Also met George Sotiropoulus at a pub watching a UFC ppv. He was cool, told me and my friend to go to his new jiujitsu gym but we never went.

Here's something most people don't know, Brock is a great guy, nice to kids.

Megan Anderson replied my tweet. She wants my dick

I've known Daniel pineda since high school. Also met Derrick Lewis on a few occasions.

I lived with Mike Kyle and Justin Eilers for about a year, prior to either of them fighting in the UFC. I used to party with Justin quite a bit. I'm sure most of you don't remember them because they were around a long time ago, but they were actually really good friends and even fought each other in the UFC.

I met the GOAT FEDOR

He is not very tall and kinda fat, still looked kinda beat up after the fight with Maldonado. He was very friendly though and i was the first person to jump behind the table he was at and put my arm around him : o )

riNHGkY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/riNHGkY.jpg

met DC and briefly spoke to brian stann in stockholm at 5:30 am after an event.

they were both doing commentary, DC was like "guys, it's so late, please let me go"... he was dead tired, but he was nice enough, still smiled for a pic and hurried off.

brian stann walks by, doesn't look tired at all. takes the time for autographs, stands around and chats with us for a minute or so. mind you, this is early morning after an all nighter in the halls of the arena. i get annoyed when people worship ex-military, but stann really does have an aura, he is absolutely awesome. the way he interacts with people is just different. nothing but smiles and handshakes for everyone passing, endless energy for fans and coworkers. it's weird, but he comes off as 100% sincere. i don't think many people have ever made a better first impression on me.

Jeff Joslin actually, I met him and he was nothing but class, he almost had Koscheck tapped out. I got my purple belt under his gym in hmailton ON. He choked me out so many times haha
Hammer represent!
I met him too. My uncle was close friends with his dad.

When I lived and worked in the UK, I actually rolled with a Pre-TUF Mike Bisping on quite a few occasions. Wish I would had known he was going to be big league, I might have taken a picture or 2

Wanderlei Silva was super nice and friendly. Spoke to him for 5 minutes.

Rampage was rude and unwelcoming.

Funny because I always thought it would be the opposite.

Uh eddie alvarez once like my comment on one of his instagram posts...sooo...that's cool. And i also train at the same gym as Karl Amoussou, but he's not a UFC fighter so i guess that doesn't count.

Carlos Newton came into one on my stores, got to chat with him. Very quiet , very polite, very short....

Super nice guy. He was working security briefly in a nightclub at a downtown hotel in Toronto I worked at. We got to chat once a week.

Back