Have You Ever Met a UFC fighter? What was your Experience?

Wandy follows me on twitter, that's all I have. :( One of the best days of my life though!

I never met a fighter but I met WWE legend Brutis Beefcake. He was drunk as hell and smelled like cigarettes. He ended up following me around all night and tried to get me to drive him to at hotel or pay his cab.
232f45219186416b837af9cd57ae258a--vintage-business.jpg

met about 20 of them.

the only jerk i met was guida.

chuck is cool af, met him twice.

I met wandy in person years ago, he visited our gym to teach us some things. He told us some Pride stories, taught me how to pummel under, was a good time. Got a picture of us together, was awesome. Also Paul Daley stopped by one time, but no one cares about him

Years ago, Matt Hughes sat down at a poker table I was playing at in Vegas. He was a total donk, but friendly.

I met several, several. Many cool stories. I've written them up over the years. I became friends with Stitch and because of that, with many fighters as well. Cigano and Jones are the coolest. Jones is really , really cool. You wouldn't think so right? I'll write it up later.

My older brother met TJ Dillashaw at an airport right after he defeated Cody a few weeks ago. Said he was a super friendly person.

Most I've done is talk to Ben Saunders on instagram about Dark Souls and Bloodborne lol.

I never met a fighter but I met WWE legend Brutis Beefcake. He was drunk as hell and smelled like cigarettes. He ended up following me around all night and tried to get me to drive him to at hotel or pay his cab.
232f45219186416b837af9cd57ae258a--vintage-business.jpg
I laughed so hard at this picture that I cried. Great story too

Met Gus, Hardy, Pickett, Moose, Florian at UFC Rotterdam. All of them were very nice, especially Gus.

Met Overeem at a signing, was kinda cold and stand-offish.

Also met Buffer he was also great.

I met several, several. Many cool stories. I've written them up over the years. I became friends with Stitch and because of that, with many fighters as well. Cigano and Jones are the coolest. Jones is really , really cool. You wouldn't think so right? I'll write it up later.
Você não é o Guilherme Cruz do MMA Fighting?

I’ve met quite a few. The only jerk I have met is Rogan, and Uriah Hall was kind of odd, and not very friendly. Other than them most have been great. Cub Swanson sticks out in my mind as maybe being the best. He sat next to me at an Invicta event we talked about golf.

I've met heaps mostly guys that have fought around Australia, I never ask for photos though so it never happened.

My best fighter experience was meeting Brian Ebersole, super friendly, jovial guy that stayed and talked with me and my buddy for a good 20 minutes at a local fight card here in Sydney. It was just after his Chris Lytle fight.

I met Warlley Alves and talked to him for about an hour. Great dude! His manager joked with me and said "Hey Warlley, this guy talk shit about you and says you suck". He started walking me down with a murderers stare. Intense!

I've met heaps mostly guys that have fought around Australia, I never ask for photos though so it never happened.

My best fighter experience was meeting Brian Ebersole, super friendly jovial guy that stayed and talked with me and my buddy for a good 20 minutes at a local fight card here in Sydney
Brian seemed like an awesome guy, really happy and proud to be part of the UFC, always liked his interviews and his fight with Chris was great

Not a UFC fighter but I met actor Luke Perry. Very nice, and very cool. He was sweating a lot however.
enhanced-buzz-24567-1287583936-1.jpg

I met Warlley Alves and talked to him for about an hour. Great dude! His manager joked with me and said "Hey Warlley, this guy talk shit about you and says you suck". He started walking me down with a murderers stare. Intense!

That's funny haha. Similiar to my story to almost getting killed by Rumble. I took a high risk and gladly didn't die.

Back