Have You Ever Met a UFC fighter? What was your Experience?

Ran into Karo Parysian, he wore a lot of thin gold chain necklaces. He asked me what organization I fight for. Nice guy though, talked for 20 minutes. Such a bro.

Matt Hamill but he was stuck up and acted like he couldn't hear me.

Seriously though, I met Florian and Wandy. Florian seemed nice enough but was tiny. Wandy pretended like he didn't know English....and I've heard him speak it lol. The scariest was how little Wandy was in person. I remember thinking, if this guy came at me on the street(not knowing who he is) I wouldn't be at all intimidated by him! Obviously he would murder me with his bare hands though.

I also met Gary Copeland and had a conversation with him. He was super cool, very friendly and talkative.
<bball2>{<jordan}

I ran into Guida at a bar. I didn't say anything to him, but I told the girls I was with who he was. Then they asked for a pic with him. He gave them the pic, but you could tell he was irritated & wanted to leave once his cover was blown.

right. stupid bitches taking pics with ppl just for the fact they re famous, in spite of not even knowing him.
lol

yep, Kevin Lee is missed since he lost to Ferg. lol j k
What do u mean Vitor is the least interested in trainning of any fighter

As an example for the last two weeks before his chance at the mw title, he would rather go to the mall hanging with his buddies than show up for sparring where an Anderson Silva look alike was there to train with him. I like Vitor, and respect him, and thank him for the help/instructions, but he relied upon natural talent when he should have been in the gym. And yes I know this for fact.

As an example for the last two weeks before his chance at the mw title, he would rather go to the mall hanging with his buddies than show up for sparring where an Anderson Silva look alike was there to train with him. I like Vitor, and respect him, and thank him for the help/instructions, but he relied upon natural talent when he should have been in the gym. And yes I know this for fact.

cool. thanks for taking the time to reply

Off top of my head:
First of foremost Rickson Gracie
Couture
Chael Sonnen
Matt Lindland
Leben
Herman
Mike Pierce
Rick Story
Jake Ellenberger
Pat Healy
Ken Shamrock in Portland,OR
Gilbert Burns @ NAGA
Diego Sanchez my hotel in Vegas
Keith Jardine my hotel in Vegas
Rashad Evans my hotel in Vegas
Peggy Morgan @NAGA
Eric Spicely @ NAGA
Joe Lauzon @ local NAGA event
Gabe Gonzaga- Was owner of my gym
Kimbo Slice @ Xtreme Couture
Tyson Griffin @ Xtreme Couture
Rampage in Vegas
Liddell at LAX in Vegas
Joe Stevenson
Babalu Sobral

Forrest Griffin- So I was in Vegas and stopped by the Xiyence Training Center and it was closed. I forget the guys name Mark?? who helped Forrest as coach on TUF opens the door and asked Whats up? I said I was from out of town and wanted to buy a shirt. He lets me in and says Forrest was training and ask if I want to meet him and hold pads for him. Of course I said.

Groupie.

Used to hang out at a bar that Ed Herman bounced at. Before and during the time he was on Tuf. He was a good dude.. Worked his ass off and had his shit together outside of fighting. Really approachable guy although he doesn't seem like he would be

I wish I could find the legendary hot_pastrami's post about training with Frank Shamrock lol
Some old schoolers might remember

Wand, Couture, GSP, Hendo, Rashad, Tito, Royce, Cain, Cormier, Cote, Mitrione, Cowboy, Bader, Maynard, Brookins, Koscheck, Fitch, Pat Berry, Munoz, Framk Shamrock, Shields, Scaub, Alves, Theodoreau, Marquart, Pearson, Louseau, Newton, Stout. All these guys were really cool and nice to hang out with. I have a really nice album of pictures with all of them.

Only asshole was Overeem. A friend brought of my that takes him around Toronto when he visits brought him out. He was a jerk to everyone, refused to takes photos. Told him not to bring him out ever again.

my bro met bisping @saddledome 149
my bro asked him for a pic, come from across the concourse, said no mate the fans are too crazy here but gave him a handshake
i met wanderlei
he had a touch of booze on his breath

Ran into Karo Parysian, he wore a lot of thin gold chain necklaces. He asked me what organization I fight for. Nice guy though, talked for 20 minutes. Such a bro.
did you know who he was bro? i know but did you know who he was bro? huh?! did ya?!?! bro!

Wand, Couture, GSP, Hendo, Rashad, Tito, Royce, Cain, Cormier, Cote, Mitrione, Cowboy, Bader, Maynard, Brookins, Koscheck, Fitch, Pat Berry, Munoz, Framk Shamrock, Shields, Scaub, Alves, Theodoreau, Marquart, Pearson, Louseau, Newton, Stout. All these guys were really cool and nice to hang out with. I have a really nice album of pictures with all of them.

Only asshole was Overeem. A friend brought of my that takes him around Toronto when he visits brought him out. He was a jerk to everyone, refused to takes photos. Told him not to bring him out ever again.
we all have bad days, reem is usually a pleasure

Carlos Newton came into one on my stores, got to chat with him. Very quiet , very polite, very short....

Not at all, you seemed sincere in asking and deserve a honest answer, but I did mean Kevin Randleman. I miss the monster.

lol man, i know !!
who other kevin would that be !
i was goofin
he seemed a genuinely good guy.. he was a bit frustrating to watch fight sometimes (like his fight against sakuraba)

i remember this Pride backstage interview with ranallo i think.. he was hilarious, so good spirited man

Interesting, I thought Overeem was a cool guy. Maybe he had a bit of horsemeat rage at that time

Bisping was small in person? I've heard from many that bisping is actually quite big in person ..

All of them just felt smaller in person is what I meant. (I aint exactly a Giant 6 2”) Just seemed so much bigger on screen if you know what I mean.

lol man, i know !!
who other kevin would that be !
i was goofin
he seemed a genuinely good guy.. he was a bit frustrating to watch fight sometimes (like his fight against sakuraba)

i remember this Pride backstage interview with ranallo i think.. he was hilarious, so good spirited man

Over the years I would see Kevin but he was usually working out so didn't talk much. The last two years before he passed he had opened monster wrestling and we'd chat quit a bit at meets.

Back