Have Americans forgotten Russia is corrupt as f***? | Page 7

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Rebound59, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Overpressure Titanium Belt

Overpressure
    Whoa there
    Did you clear this post with RT first, Sketchsky?

2. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with Lederhosen

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    Actually I am not even right-leaning on many, many issues.

I am likely more left-leaning than you overall.

3. Rebound59 金繕い belt

Rebound59
    More stupid bullshit from the duh-right. How many times do I have to repeat that this is an irrelevant strawman? Is there currently an investigation about any of them interfering with US sovereignty? Is there currently a special prosecutor investigation whether the Trump campaign colluded with Israel or Saudi Arabia? I'm getting tired of calling out all this idiocy.
    Too bad embarrassment hasn't shut you the fuck up. Doesn't seem to stop you though, so good on you for being persistent in your effort to look dumb.
    Probably all of them. They're lawyers, after all, and Trump needs a lot of lawyers.

4. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    I should probably be paying rent for the space I've taken up in your head.

5. Rebound59 金繕い belt

Rebound59
    LOL. You're too pathetic. You don't have any actual content to reply with so you just post cheap nothingisms. Duh derp way to go genius. What's it like to be owned so completely you can't say anything worth the time it took you to type it?

6. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    LOL.

Seek help.

7. VivaRevolution Silver Belt

VivaRevolution
    I understand Russia is corrupt as fuck, and so does the vast majority of Russians. The average russian prefers security to the rule of law.

Do you understand that everything you just accused Russia of, we are guilty of as well?

8. Overpressure Titanium Belt

Overpressure
    The new patriotism, folks.
    Moral equivalency. We're no better than the Russians according to these hopeless dopes, as though our leaders have a history of murdering their way to power.
    As though our leaders conduct political purges.
    As though we have stalags for malcontents.

FUCK OFF WHILE YOU'RE DYING OF RUSSIAN AIDS

Rebound59 likes this.
  9. VivaRevolution Silver Belt

VivaRevolution
    We do have those histories. You live in a fairy tale if you don't know this.

You seem triggered that I question our moral high ground, by pointing to facts of us doing the same things we criticize others for.

I argue for us to stop doing those things, so we actually have the moral high ground. Getting the fuck out of Syria would be a great start.

I'm not rooting against my country. I am holding it to a higher standard.

I want to be the shining light of liberty, not the slightly less dark shade of grey.

Seaside likes this.
  10. Overpressure Titanium Belt

Overpressure
    Moral equivalency is horse shit in this case and I suspect you know it.
    The US isn't squeaky clean but we're miles ahead of fucking Russia, ffs

Rebound59 likes this.
  11. Rebound59 金繕い belt

Rebound59
    Does that mean you're all for 2 corrupt leaders putting their heads together to see how they can best fuck over their people?

12. VivaRevolution Silver Belt

VivaRevolution
    Based on What?

I think we have lived in a world of hard power, for a very long time. The rules of the game, for hard power, is that there are no rules.

This is the same idea, that no morals exist on a battlefield.

I get that there are consequences to taking the high road, and not playing the game of hard power. I don't mean to infer, that there is no need to play this game.

All I am saying is that, if the go to playbook, is that of hard power. Then we have no moral authority.

You hear the phrase collateral damage, and you rationalize this. I do not. Yes, we can't let battlefield enemies hide amongst the civilian population without consequence, but we must recognize, that when we do this, we lose the authority to criticize Assad, for doing the same.

I don't understand how this equates to moral equivalency.

13. VivaRevolution Silver Belt

VivaRevolution
    I don't think they are really in bed together. I think it was in Russia's interest to prevent Clinton from getting into the white house, and that in doing so, they hope to win sway in the best case, and kept someone who was anti-Russian in Clinton from becoming commander and chief, in the worst case scenario.

If you think Putin and trump are in bed together, I would like you to explain why we are creating a Kurdistan in Syria. That action is threatening to start WWIII. Doesn't seem like the action of a Russian puppet, maybe a oligarch puppet, but not a Russian puppet.

14. cottagecheesefan Red Belt

cottagecheesefan
    I agree they are corrupt as fuck. They gave a millions of dollars through Russian banks to the Clinton foundation, in order to secure a % of the world's supply of uranium.

Talk about being a corrupt government!

15. FacePunch Punchin' Faces

FacePunch
    Canadian money is worthless. Just like Canadian opinions.

16. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    Says the previously banned for worthless posts, @DevilsLettuce

17. FacePunch Punchin' Faces

FacePunch
    I'm pretty that guy was banned for a pretty funny limerick and, ya little punk snitch.

18. HereticBD Gold Belt

HereticBD
    I'm pretty sure he was banned for being worthless, and making several idiotic, pointless comments in every thread he entered. And no, I never once reported you. Your strikingly similar shit posts are just too easy to identify.

Pretty sad, actually. I mean, if you're going to get banned and come back, put in some kind of effort.

19. Seaside Comisario de transporte Platinum planet.

Seaside
    I like da the people from the Caucasus and I do not hate the Muslims. Muslims from central asia are caucsidans mostly and are only needed to expand Russian hegemonía and to reestablish the USSR 2.0

20. Throttlehead Black Belt

Throttlehead
    Dillusional Trumper, why you believe the con man who lies every single day is baffling.

Fact-checking Donald Trump’s tweets about Hillary Clinton and Russia

"The Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia"

Trump significantly distorts the uranium deal in question by calling it "the Bill and Hillary deal."

In 2010, Hillary Clinton, as secretary of state, was one of nine federal agency heads to sign off on Russia’s purchase of a controlling stake in Uranium One, an international mining company headquartered in Canada with operations in several U.S. states. It was part of a regular process for approving international deals involving strategic assets, such as uranium, that could have implications for national security. Uranium One’s U.S. mines produced about 11 percent of the country’s total uranium production in 2014, according to Oilprice.com.

But even with its control of Uranium One, Russia cannot export the material from the United States. Russia was likely more interested in Uranium One’s assets in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest uranium producer.

As PolitiFact and others have detailed, some investors with an interest in making the Uranium One deal go through have a long-time relationship with Bill Clinton and have donated to the Clinton Foundation. But there’s no concrete evidence those relationships or donations helped make the deal go through. Most of the donations occurred before Hillary Clinton could have known she would become secretary of state. And again, the secretary of state was one of nine agency heads that had input into the final decision, which ultimately lay with President Barack Obama.