Have Americans forgotten Russia is corrupt as f***?

Why would anyone forget Russia is corrupt? It's corrupt as fuck but still less corrupt than in the 90's when Yeltsin, that got power through US meddling mind you, facilitated the complete looting of the country. Without dumbfuck american puppet Yeltsin in power there would never have been a Putin.

As corrupt as Russia is they still have nothing on the US politicians that starts wars across the world to enrich themselves.

The Russia hysteria really is the birtherism of of the American left. The complete meltdown is hilarious. You have to be really really dumb to believe Putin is pulling the strings on Trump. I really wish it was true though, that Trump is a Russian puppet because that is what Americans deserve and more.

Wow... let's all give Mr. Fawlty a slow clap for tugging on our heart strings and basically putting every single liberal virtue signal talking point out there in a very short, concise, paragraph. Bravo.
Get some patriotism ffs

There's been lots of Russia support from people on the right here, and it pretty much all started when Trump started to talk positive about them and how the opposition would supposedly take the US to war with them. It's ebbed out a little from how it was at the peak though.

It's extra funny since previous to that point the right instead used Russia as the boogeyman and criticized them for being dangerous to world peace, being corrupt, etc. I remember members talking to me about how my country was foolish for not gearing up our military since the Russians would soon come and we'd be sorry.

I dont like Trump really but I love me some Russia and Putin, why? Because Putin keeps Russia white and mainly Russian and does not bring in the dark races or promote cultural marxist shit or promote LGTBQ degeneracy. In my country we dont care for that stuff either in fact no country in Asia, Africa, South America and Central América is going to be behave like cucks like white people in the western world do. I am cool with the native Asians in Russia. The Kalymk people for instance are cool and deserve protected status in Russia. Asians are an intelligent and productive population. But thank god Putin is not sending out the beacon for subsaharan Africans or Pakistanís to flood in by the thousands. Anyhow the west is doomed cause liberals. Putin also tells women and encouraged them to be pretty and feminine and know their place. There is no radical feminism endorsed by the media or government in Russia.

Last edited:
People who promote sick degenerate marxist shit. Should be expelled or jailed. Or at the least socially ostracized and hated!

Any strong society would recognize these people as a threat. Lets ship them all to Canada, Sweden or Germany lol. Their ideology is a cáncer is it seems unique to white people lol

[...]
The USA is also on good terms with China, a communist dictatorship that murders its own citizens for dissent, has no concerns for humans rights and is an extremely corrupt country.

But no, it's Russia that is the real evil. They're also racists and homophobes.

Anybody with a brain knows what the deal is. Russians are white conservatives that successfully promote an ideology that is opposed to the democratic party ideals. Their media apparatus has been sowing hatred for muslims, homosexuals and liberals. That is worst, in their view, than murdering palestinians or actually killing homosexuals(Saudi Arabia) but not promoting it in the west.

<WellThere>

Excellent post!

American Left: Putin is responsible for everything bad that happened to us... His is also an Islamophob and a homophob.

^^well that`s sounds like Russian hysteria in 2014-2016 when Russian media blamed everything on US. Equally idiotic.

Islamophob? Nah... Putin is very VERY Muslim friendly.

Homophobe? Yeah... but so what?

American Right: Putin keeping Russia white and are nationalistic right winger that cares about his people and hates PC... Jesus fucking Christ... you people...

^^Come to Russia, talk shit about Muslims and see what happens to you.

Putin is an asshole and he hurts Russia first, not US. This is an objective view on Putin, the rest is just craziness and misinformation.

I dont like Trump really but I love me some Russia and Putin, why? Because Putin keeps Russia white and mainly Russian and does not bring in the dark races or promote cultural marxist shit or promote LGTBQ degeneracy. In my country we dont care for that stuff either in fact no country in Asia, Africa, South America and Central América is going to be behave like cucks like white people in the western world do. I am cool with the native Asians in Russia. The Kalymk people for instance are cool and deserve protected status in Russia. Asians are an intelligent and productive population. But thank god Putin is not sending out the beacon for subsaharan Africans or Pakistanís to flood in by the thousands. Anyhow the west is doomed cause liberals. Putin also tells women and encouraged them to be pretty and feminine and know their place. There is no radical feminism endorsed by the media or government in Russia.

You sound like a Russian Cuck.

Are you ok with sucking Chechen dick? Are you ok with muslims from central asia that were responsible for pretty much every recent terror attack in Russia? Are you ok with anti-nationalistic paragraphs like 282, 148, 280 in Russian law?

Last edited:
Fake Americans, move to Moscow please, a quickly as possible so you can be closer to your stupid President's hero

Hmmm Russia corruption which is their internal problem and if anything halts their economic and others potential or American war mongering, "lets make perpetual wars" military industrial complex that affects other nations, and lives of other people.

The most disgusting thing in whole narrative is how this whole fairytale is wrapped as something that is done for humanity good, so exceptionalism masturbation and virtue signaling can be ongoing...

If Russians were Black they would get unbelievable credit for what they've accomplished. For their society to collapse completely, to being the society they are today, its incredible. But they are white, so leftists all of a sudden have massive standards that they NEVER apply to non whites/ Asians.

If you're black and can't read, don't worry it's not your fault. You're not held responsible. If you're white and aren't the perfect creature, well then you're just a piece of shit to be loathed.

Leftists are cucks.

Again, strawman bullshit. No one is drawing any comparison with those situations or stating any opinion of them. The point is Trump is not having secret meetings alone with them while his whole administration is under suspicion of being unduly influenced by them. Let's stick to the point, shall we?
Oh Trump and other presidents certainly have secret meetings with Israel and Saudi Arabia. And also send them aid.

Fake Americans, move to Moscow please, a quickly as possible so you can be closer to your stupid President's hero

Yes, if u dont buy this MSM narrative (childish narrative of black and white for simple minded jolos) you are fake american. Thank good for every stupid cliche american like you there is one smart one.

Yes, if u dont buy this MSM narrative (childish narrative of black and white for simple minded jolos) you are fake american. Thank good for every stupid cliche american like you there is one smart one.
... with their face buried in a Russian state rag, getting their marching orders

What the fuck happened, we got subverted and it happened right under our noses

... with their face buried in a Russian state rag, getting their marching orders

What the fuck happened, we got subverted and it happened right under our noses

You got subverted alright, but you still haven't figured out how or in what way.

You got subverted alright, but you still haven't figured out how or in what way.

It's funny how democrats/liberals/progressives fully adopted neocon foreign policy views after their queen Hillary n cnn/MSNBC told them to.

That's the same ppl who didn't care about Russia n were mostly critical of their own countries actions n meddling in other nations affairs all of s sudden became America 1st "patriots" n stated beating the war drums.

This just shows how most are sheep/zombies n don't really think for themselves but are told what/how to think

Better check that sodium level son, it ain't good for you.

Bill Clinton settled for sexual assault, let me know when Trump settles for "colluding with Russia".
Tromp also settled for sexual assault, and threatens to sue anyone who talks about the details.

Back