Have Americans forgotten Russia is corrupt as f***?

Dillusional Trumper, why you believe the con man who lies every single day is baffling.

Fact-checking Donald Trump’s tweets about Hillary Clinton and Russia

"The Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia"

Trump significantly distorts the uranium deal in question by calling it "the Bill and Hillary deal."

In 2010, Hillary Clinton, as secretary of state, was one of nine federal agency heads to sign off on Russia’s purchase of a controlling stake in Uranium One, an international mining company headquartered in Canada with operations in several U.S. states. It was part of a regular process for approving international deals involving strategic assets, such as uranium, that could have implications for national security. Uranium One’s U.S. mines produced about 11 percent of the country’s total uranium production in 2014, according to Oilprice.com.

But even with its control of Uranium One, Russia cannot export the material from the United States. Russia was likely more interested in Uranium One’s assets in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest uranium producer.

As PolitiFact and others have detailed, some investors with an interest in making the Uranium One deal go through have a long-time relationship with Bill Clinton and have donated to the Clinton Foundation. But there’s no concrete evidence those relationships or donations helped make the deal go through. Most of the donations occurred before Hillary Clinton could have known she would become secretary of state. And again, the secretary of state was one of nine agency heads that had input into the final decision, which ultimately lay with President Barack Obama.

Tldr, but I don't support Trump at all. But you are smoking the pipe they want you too. Keep it up baby, you'll go far

The admiration of Russia is the result of years of state propaganda, falsely casting Putin as a victim of NATO and the US, while he expands into sovereign countries, and undermines democracies around the world through media and spies.

It comes at a time when American "conservatives" are flogging themselves over the sin of treating women, gays, and blacks with decency, and they long for an authoritarian correction of the nation's identity. They greatly preferred a white, murderous, thieving, strutting homophobe to our diminutive black leader. Correcting our identity is worth literally any price to them. Even nuclear war.

lol this is a great post.

if there had even been a whiff of obama working with the russians, the shit would hit the fan just like it has with trump. in general, i think anyone who is CERTAIN of anything at this point is a damned fool. some seem to want to drop every investigation because they KNOW its all a media led conspiracy to down trump. others know that trump and putin literally collaborated to doctor voting machines. both silly.

Tldr, but I don't support Trump at all. But you are smoking the pipe they want you too. Keep it up baby, you'll go far
Yeah Im sure infowar and alter other CT places tell you what keeps you ticking. And don't be a pussy, just admit you support Trump, its him that is telling this lie and repeated by Infowars and Breitbar.t

Yeah Im sure infowar and alter other CT places tell you what keeps you ticking. And don't be a pussy, just admit you support Trump, its him that is telling this lie and repeated by Infowars and Breitbar.t

lol, just as I am sure whatever facebook group you follow tell you the opposite.

None of us have any idea what really is happening behind closed doors, other than that the average person is getting fucked.

Keep believe your propaganda, and blame people like me. Maybe one day you will take control of your life, financially liberate yourself, and then let go of caring what simpletons think.

Last edited:
lol, just as I am sure whatever facebook group you follow tell you the opposite.

None of us have any idea what really is happening behind closed doors, other than that the average person is getting fucked.

Keep believe your propaganda, and blame people like me. Maybe one day you will take control of your life, financially liberate yourself, and then let go of caring what simpletons think.
Its what you Trumpies rely on ("propaganda" and CTs). I am retired comfortably after owning and selling 2 different businesses, thanks.

lol, it is what you are relying on. Enjoy the next 4-8 years, friend :)
Ah so now you are hoping 8 years but you said initially you weren't a Trump supporter, apparently afraid to admit it. You're just talking bullshit, go away.

Ah so now you are hoping 8 years but you said initially you weren't a Trump supporter, apparently afraid to admit it. You're just talking bullshit, go away.

Haha, you assume a lot. Where did I say I hope for 8 years? You assume a lot, little child

Mur-ka is corrupt as fvk so Im sure thats a reason why a lot of people there like Russia and Putins strong-arm tactics.

Now compare that to saudi Arabia and how they punish women

The liberal mantra is try and be friends with everyone even if they want to kill you

There's corruption in the world, yes, you still must try to have a smooth foreign policy where possible.

I like da the people from the Caucasus and I do not hate the Muslims. Muslims from central asia are caucsidans mostly and are only needed to expand Russian hegemonía and to reestablish the USSR 2.0

lol, mate, you are indeed a cuck

Last edited:

Putin is no Stalin but I'd take chechens and armenians any day over "syrian refugees"

Still not sure what is worst SU or current Russia.

I was talking about Chechens in a political way, ( i am all for free chechnya btw) ... got nothing against Armenians thought.

Still not sure what is worst SU or current Russia.

I was talking about Chechens in a political way, ( i am all for free chechnya btw) ... got nothing against Armenians thought.
What would be your ideal Russia?

What would be your ideal Russia?

In short:

Economical powerhouse that attracts neighboring countries, and an exporter of culture.

Domestic policies: Focus on empowering citizens individually. Better healthcare bla bla bla.....

Foreign policies: Isolationism.

Caucasus region should be separated from Russia.

Nationalism (loyalty to your people) and not patriotism (loyalty to your government) should be the main mentality. Still individualism should be promoted. Also It should be clear that government works for you and not the other way around.

Its just a personal pipe dream of course. For now i would be happy with some free speech and less discrimination towards right-wingers.

Putin is cleaning up corruption. Youde have to blind to not see it.

200.gif

In short:

Economical powerhouse that attracts neighboring countries, and an exporter of culture.

Domestic policies: Focus on empowering citizens individually. Better healthcare bla bla bla.....

Foreign policies: Isolationism.

Caucasus region should be separated from Russia.

Nationalism (loyalty to your people) and not patriotism (loyalty to your government) should be the main mentality. Still individualism should be promoted. Also It should be clear that government works for you and not the other way around.

Its just a personal pipe dream of course. For now i would be happy with some free speech and less discrimination towards right-wingers.

Isn't Putin doing the top 2?

His foreign policy isn't isolationist but I don't blame him.

Separating the entire Caucasus seems foolish, if anything you should just separate the heavily Muslim Caucasus states. Dagestan, Chechnya, Ingushetia are the big problems. But that is a decent chunk of land to give up. I'd say if Russia should also think about eventually annexing western parts of Kazakhstan that once traditionally belonged to her. Do you want ethno-nationalism or 'civic' and cultural nationalism that focuses on keeping the racial demographics and is conscious enough to avoid importing hordes of dark races?

Isn't Putin doing the top 2?

lol

Separating the entire Caucasus seems foolish, if anything you should just separate the heavily Muslim Caucasus states. Dagestan, Chechnya, Ingushetia are the big problems.

This are the regions i meant.

Do you want ethno-nationalism or 'civic' and cultural nationalism that focuses on keeping the racial demographics and is conscious enough to avoid importing hordes of dark races?

Something in between.

Back