Have Americans forgotten Russia is corrupt as f***?

None of the people I'm talking about on the forum have shown any support for the democrats. They are all supporting Trump, which of course makes sense as they've swayed in the matter according to how fervent his stance has been for the moment.

Who you're talking about exactly?

Cause before the election all those "republicans" were actually supporting Hillary.

Many were in the "never trump" camp.

Most libertarians, traditional conservatives n other constitutionalist type were either indifferent n somewhat pro Russia as they saw them as an ally against Isis n radical Islam n those were trump views before the election.

Now that he got elected n somewhat went back on his campaign promises, those same "republicans" are staring to support him

It's funny how democrats/liberals/progressives fully adopted neocon foreign policy views after their queen Hillary n cnn/MSNBC told them to.

That's the same ppl who didn't care about Russia n were mostly critical of their own countries actions n meddling in other nations affairs all of s sudden became America 1st "patriots" n stated beating the war drums.

This just shows how most are sheep/zombies n don't really think for themselves but are told what/how to think

I was thinking how they've fully adopted communist values, but this is completely true as well.

The Soviet Union has fallen, but their subversion tactics were so effective that it's actually still playing out.

Tromp also settled for sexual assault, and threatens to sue anyone who talks about the details.

That's actually a lie, he settled on a different matter having zero to do with sexual assault of any kind. Again, your being 1/4 informed results in you embarrassing yourself in public again.

Next time, before you speak, make sure you have your facts straight.

That's actually a lie, he settled on a different matter having zero to do with sexual assault of any kind. Again, your being 1/4 informed results in you embarrassing yourself in public again.

Next time, before you speak, make sure you have your facts straight.
This post is dripping with irony.

This post is dripping with irony.

I'm not sure why you constantly invite me to embarrass you, but rest assured, I will continue to oblige.

You're an embarrassment, Obama supported AQ/Isis and oversaw the genocide of 500k Syrians, and Bill Clinton is a rapist. These are facts.

I'm not sure why you constantly invite me to embarrass you, but rest assured, I will continue to oblige.

You're an embarrassment, Obama supported AQ/Isis and oversaw the genocide of 500k Syrians, and Bill Clinton is a rapist. These are facts.

I found out that if you embarrass him enough times, you win a prize. He puts you on "ignore".

Ok what is your solution to the Russia and North Korean situations?

On Russia

We can keep an open dialogue with them. That does not mean that we say "Good, thanks a lot!" when they kick 700+ of our diplomats out of Russia.

On NK

They want to be recognized as a legit first-world power. This can't happen because it isn't true. If they want to have bi-lateral talks at the U.N. that's ok. What they want is a one-on-one with the U.S. without the involvement of SK. That must never happen because the world would see us as weak in their eyes. We must remain a shining light of freedom for the world.

Meeting NK one-on-one is not the way to do it.

He's the only leader I've seen to put any effort into controlling the oligarchs. Cant say that's happening in the U.S.
Can you explain it to me? As a Russian to me it looks more like every friend, co-worker or relative of Putin is either an oligarch or government official or just a wealthy person. Look at Rotenberg brothers for example. Or at Putin's family - his daughter married to Kirill Shamalov and media thinks that he have a fortune around 2 billion of dollars.

Can you explain it to me? As a Russian to me it looks more like every friend, co-worker or relative of Putin is either an oligarch or government official or just a wealthy person. Look at Rotenberg brothers for example. Or at Putin's family - his daughter married to Kirill Shamalov and media thinks that he have a fortune around 2 billion of dollars.
I wonder how many of the Magnitsky act 44 are his buddies

He's the only leader I've seen to put any effort into controlling the oligarchs. Cant say that's happening in the U.S.
Just remembered - around a month ago I watched some political Russian TV show and some pro-Putin journalist said that during crisis years (I think he was talking abot 2014-2016) in Russia the number of millionaires (in dollars, if I'm not wrong) increased x3 times.

I was thinking how they've fully adopted communist values, but this is completely true as well.

The Soviet Union has fallen, but their subversion tactics were so effective that it's actually still playing out.

Sure communist values domestically n neocon anti Russia/interventionist foreign policies.

Liberal media became trump cheerleaders when trump helped Muslim extremists by bombing Syrian regime.

Same ppl who were opposed to Iraq war are now all for regime change in Syria.

But as I said I doubt most actually know what they really want n go with what they're told to think/believe.

I mentioned something similar in reply to that post. That poster just mentioned something about CNN...
<36>

The admiration of Russia is the result of years of state propaganda, falsely casting Putin as a victim of NATO and the US, while he expands into sovereign countries, and undermines democracies around the world through media and spies.

It comes at a time when American "conservatives" are flogging themselves over the sin of treating women, gays, and blacks with decency, and they long for an authoritarian correction of the nation's identity. They greatly preferred a white, murderous, thieving, strutting homophobe to our diminutive black leader. Correcting our identity is worth literally any price to them. Even nuclear war.

I like the nuclear war part thrown in at the end. It was a nice touch.

America is just as corrupt as Russia if not more so. Additionally, America is a war mongering nation that half the word despises.

And tromp gave the saudis about $100 million worth of weapons to the saudis, who are the biggest supporters of terrorism.

So tromp is essentially arming terrorists via proxy. At least throw me a curveball would ya?

Nyet, tovarisch

Which part you dont agree.
1. USA is for sure more corrupt as Russia. When you will slap yourself with sanction for middle east fiasco call me. You are using bully position for your moral
judgments on others...That is why second point follows...
2. I would say half the world despises america amonst allies. Other nations it is much more than 50%... No it isn't envy ( as i am sure you will seek this childish though string = WE ARE EXCEPTIONAL, WE ARE RICH and WE ARE BEAUTIFUL and everyone hates us )

And tromp gave the saudis about $100 million worth of weapons to the saudis, who are the biggest supporters of terrorism.

So tromp is essentially arming terrorists via proxy. At least throw me a curveball would ya?

There you go embarrassing yourself again. He didn't give anybody shit. Again, you need to learn to read.

Sold them arms, then sold the other side arms.

That's the American way, sell them our old junk so they can kill each other.

Back