Hannah Gadsby has a message for all the men who think her “comedy” special was unfunny

Oh', that broad.

Saw the trailer on Netflix. Guess she's some notable Aussie comedian who figured her self deprecating humor was becoming taboo, and decided to turn her show into a sensitivity training seminar for morons to lap up. Good on her for preying on the stupid, who will never figure out that she did this to capitalize on the culture that rewards hypocrisy and phony sentimentality.

She’s not notable, no one here had heard of her before that Netflix special either.

the trailer for this came on one time on my Netflix while I was busy

immediate 'No' from me. Once you get past like Segura's wife, Schlesinger and maybe Ali Wong I gotta be honest I don't find female standup funny like in the slightest.

I like Ali Wong a lot, she’s legit imo

immediate 'No' from me. Once you get past like Segura's wife, Schlesinger and maybe Ali Wong I gotta be honest I don't find female standup funny like in the slightest.
The trailer was only 1 minute and I couldn't even finish it.

Is this one of them things where a woman that's shit at something cries "SEXIST"?

It's ironic. Controversies like this end up giving the person a lot more exposure, so it's a blessing in disguise if anything.

Hell, I didn't know who Taylor Swift was until the Kanye fiasco.

What controversy? I've never heard of her, her "show", or the controversy.

Australia's becoming almost as bad as America with this social justice shit
Almost? At least we don't have to worry about being arrested for being "offensive" over here. They also have some crazy video game and internet censorship over there.

They all can't be Natasha Leggero

They all can't be Natasha Leggero

Yum.

MV5BODY5MjAzMTM4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzYwNTAwMjE@._V1_.jpg

I have not heard her that I can remember. Her special looks boring I'm going to skip it, besides if i cared what a woman had to say, I would listen to my wife when she is talking.

She’s not notable, no one here had heard of her before that Netflix special either.

I only assumed because of the large venue she was at. Is she actually a nobody, or just some shitty comic people with good senses of humor ignore?

I only assumed because of the large venue she was at. Is she actually a nobody, or just some shitty comic people with good senses of humor ignore?

Niche humour.

I think her act would bore me to death, but I'm not her target audience.

Niche humour.

I don't know if I'd call her act "niche". Well, at least from what I've gathered. To me, it seems like she built her name off of self deprecating(look at me, I look like a dude!), which isn't exactly a niche form of humor.

I was being a bit of a cunt with my "people with good senses of humor" comment(comedy is as subjective as it gets). I was just likening her to someone like that "They call me Fluffy" guy, who you never really hear anyone talk about, but is still obviously a pretty big act given the specials he has and the venues he performs at. That's all. I just figured she had to be somebody before this special, to fill the venue she's at during that set. You don't just come out of nowhere to be given that kind of treatment.

I don't know if I'd call her act "niche". Well, at least from what I've gathered. To me, it seems like she built her name off of self deprecating(look at me, I look like a dude!), which isn't exactly a niche form of humor.

I was being a bit of a cunt with my "people with good senses of humor" comment(comedy is as subjective as it gets). I was just likening her to someone like that "They call me Fluffy" guy, who you never really hear anyone talk about, but is still obviously a pretty big act given the specials he has and the venues he performs at. That's all. I just figured she had to be somebody before this special, to fill the venue she's at during that set. You don't just come out of nowhere to be given that kind of treatment.

She now has a very specific audience. I said "niche" because I had no idea what else to call someone with so specific a target. I pulled it from the sky.

She isn't funny enough for her material to get widespread appreciation.

I started the Ali Wong special and gave it five minutes. Was some of the unfunniest five minutes I've ever heard. Then recently I see her doing another special wearing the same outfit the same amount of pregnant and I'm thinking "Man I have nothing against this woman but I feel like unless I'm a pregnant Asian woman that spends most of her time talking about how much she likes banging white guys this'll never be funny to me."

The problem isn't that Hannah's special "is unfunny"-- the problem is that she isn't interesting.

I googled natasha leggero because she kinda looked hot in the above pic

and what the ever living fuck are going on with this chicks titties ? her nips seriously look like some balloon knots its disturbing

I googled natasha leggero because she kinda looked hot in the above pic

and what the ever living fuck are going on with this chicks titties ? her nips seriously look like some balloon knots its disturbing

She's 44 and I'm pretty sure in the picture you were looking at her arm was putting weird pressure on her nipple.

She's pretty fine.

Natasha-Leggero-comedian-899.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back