Hannah Gadsby has a message for all the men who think her “comedy” special was unfunny

if most people just left shit alone, others wouldn't get much press.

Doesn't sound like it's for me but there are definitely a lot of angry dudes on the internet who let this type of thing get under their skin waaaaaay too much.

Never heard of this guy before. Who is he?

hannah-gadsby-june-19-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

After googling, I can honestly say she's just not funny. I can forgive bad comedy, as long as it's clear that people are TRYING to be funny.

Doesn't seem to be the case here.

I said I thought Bill Hicks is overrated and maybe that's because he's an alt comic? More clever observations than laugh out loud bits.

Just never really understood the term and Bramford gets real belly laughs from me.
Nah, Bill Hicks is definitely NOT alt comedy or anti-comedy or whatever you want to call it. He's an all-time great to me, easily top 5, but where you rank him personally is subjective. Objectively he is a classic stand up though, along the lines of Carlin, Pryor, etc.

If I wasn't so outraged about that thing over there, I'd be really outraged about this thing here.

Her carefully crafted purpose is, by comparison, to make the public apologize and start regarding Amy Schumer's comedy routines as absolute gold

the trailer for this came on one time on my Netflix while I was busy

immediate 'No' from me. Once you get past like Segura's wife, Schlesinger and maybe Ali Wong I gotta be honest I don't find female standup funny like in the slightest.
Segura’s wife is about as funny as a heart murmur.

Who is Nanette and what does he do?

Back