Hall vs Belfort is OFF, Hall did not weigh in

giphy.gif

The past 24 hours has been bs. Just cancelled fight after cancelled fight.

This wouldn't ever catch on but I believe that fighters that withdraw from their fights the day before the fight should have a loss on their record by TKO (Forfeit). I know that could potentially make fighters force themselves to fight when they are otherwise unable, but this kind of thing just keeps happening and there's nothing anyone is doing to stop it other than a sharp tongue lashing from Dana and the boys.

So much for 2018. At least there’s next year

Does this make the meek fight co main?

There's always this talk about which version of Hall will show up, well... None of them showed up.

If that's true then between this and Alves being scratched this card is useless

Does this make the meek fight co main?
I think it means PVZ vs Jessy-Jess is the co-main. They could move up Krause vs White to the main card but they sometimes don't like pulling "prelim headliners" and instead would put something like Elkins vs Johnson on the main card, forgot about that one.

They'll probably push johnson vs elkins to the main card.

Vitor should retire in Brasil anyway. We all know this.

This wouldn't ever catch on but I believe that fighters that withdraw from their fights the day before the fight should have a loss on their record by TKO (Forfeit). I know that could potentially make fighters force themselves to fight when they are otherwise unable, but this kind of thing just keeps happening and there's nothing anyone is doing to stop it other than a sharp tongue lashing from Dana and the boys.
This might be an option if the pullout is inexplicable. If the weight cut was too much there's no reason to punish them, particularly for a first time offense. Same goes for injuries.

That was gonna be fun. Apart from the main event and Usman vs. Meek, I'm struggling to think of any reason to download this tomorrow. Way too many WMMA fights on the card in general and two of the better fights have fallen through in 24hrs.

This might be an option if the pullout is inexplicable. If the weight cut was too much there's no reason to punish them, particularly for a first time offense. Same goes for injuries.
Absolutely no excuse for not making weight.

Hall is slowly becoming one of my most disliked fighters.

He’s fucked up a number of my bets when he’s showed up not wanting to be in there.

Now he’s just not showing up!?!?! Fuck’s sake.

Agreed. Solid , upper tier fighter, but far too inconsistent to fight as a feature in the world's premiere fighting organization.

Back