Had a MayMac moment playing tennis

Regardless, you still have no point because the prevailing opinion among MMA fans was never Conor winning.

Go find them and ask them to repent. They'll probably laugh at the fact that you never realized 90% of them were trolling.
Obviously it was not the prevailing opinion. Who ever said that? The odds always favoured Floyd. it was the opinion of those who were members of the "cult of Conor". What is surprising is how large that cult was and is. They're not all trolling.

Your perspective regarding proper form and technique may be skewed due to the limiting nature of the boxing ruleset

Knowing how to punch properly doesn't relate to any ruleset. If you don't know how to properly turn over your punches, you can't punch, period. If Conor actually turned his punches over, he might've at least been able to have caused a tickling sensation on the man he held a twenty plus pound weight advantage over.

Obviously it was not the prevailing opinion. Who ever said that?

You did when you spoke in blanket terms and put forth the opinion of all MMA fans.

The odds always favoured Floyd. it was the opinion of those who were members of the "cult of Conor". What is surprising is how large that cult was and is. They're not all trolling.

You're an absolute idiot if you don't think those kids were fucking with you.

You did when you spoke in blanket terms and put forth the opinion of all MMA fans.

You're an absolute idiot if you think most Conor picks weren't 100% serious. The betting stats don't lie - for every 1 bet on Floyd, there were 25 on Conor. Yes, most MMA fans really are that stupid.

You're an absolute idiot if you think most Conor picks weren't 100% serious. The betting stats don't lie - for every 1 bet on Floyd, there were 25 on Conor. Yes, most MMA fans really are that stupid.

What was the average bet amount on Conor and why was it so low?

I'm sorry you got clowned by children but people betting peanuts on a 100-1 shot isn't making your point, at all. It's actually making mine.

What are you talking about? When did I put forth the opinion of all MMA fans? You're another one of these guys who posts far too much and says nothing: 2700 posts since Dec 2006? Seriously, do yourself a favour and think before you post. Try to get the basic feature of the discussion correct.

Nice theory, but wrong. The belief that Conor would win in devastating fashion was real. It was not a majority opinion, but far more people believed it than should have. There was and still is some kind of delusion that because a mediocre striker has success in MMA this will translate to boxing or K1.

What are you talking about? When did I put forth the opinion of all MMA fans?

Who exactly do you think you're referring to when you say shit like:

"The belief that Conor would win in devastating fashion was real."

Who's belief? Do you think you're implying a reference to one person? Because you're not.

You're another one of these guys who posts far too much and says nothing: 2700 posts since Dec 2006? Seriously, do yourself a favour and think before you post. Try to get the basic feature of the discussion correct.

Yeah... brag more about how you have trouble with computers in 2017 and talk down to people while you struggle to type the right year. Clown.

Nice theory, but wrong. The belief that Conor would win in devastating fashion was real. It was not a majority opinion, but far more people believed it than should have.

"When did I put forth the opinion of MMA fans?"

At the same time you told us you got clowned by kids fucking around online.

There was and still is some kind of delusion that because a mediocre striker has success in MMA this will translate to boxing or K1.

Yeah just throw the rest of your credibility out the window. The guy just made 100 mil fighting Floyd Mayweather, it already translated. He's enjoying the spoils of his work while you sit here desperate to convince people he failed at something.

Move on.

Who exactly do you think you're referring to when you say shit like:

"The belief that Conor would win in devastating fashion was real."

Who's belief? Do you think you're implying a reference to one person? Because you're not.
Of course I'm not referring to one person. I'm referring to the disturbingly long list of imbeciles who believed it. Included in that list are trolls, but you can't explain the imbecile list away based on trolling kids. That's a bullshit claim that cannot be supported and its a rewriting of the narrative.

Yeah... brag more about how you have trouble with computers in 2017 and talk down to people while you struggle to type the right year. Clown
WTF are you talking about? I brag about how I have trouble with computers? Get over my typing 2006 instead of 2016, and address the point that you post WAY too much.

"When did I put forth the opinion of MMA fans?"

At the same time you told us you got clowned by kids fucking around online.
Did you actually and intentionally misquote me? I said "When did I put forth the opinion of all MMA fans?" Unbelievable.

I think your (absence of) character is pretty clear from this last reply.

Of course I'm not referring to one person. I'm referring to the disturbingly long list of imbeciles who believed it. Included in that list are trolls, but you can't explain the imbecile list away based on trolling kids. That's a bullshit claim that cannot be supported and its a rewriting of the narrative.

So show me them. Let's see the list. If you can't come up with more than 10 names, what the fuck are you talking about? 6 million people bought this fight, using the opinion of a handful of trolls and kids to make blanket statements just makes you sound stupid.

WTF are you talking about? I brag about how I have trouble with computers?

You seem to think posting requires effort, which is indicative of it being very hard for you. For most of us this shit is really simple.

Get over my typing 2006 instead of 2016, and address the point that you post WAY too much.

I don't struggle with typing and understanding computers, so while it seems like a lot to someone who has such a hard time like you, it's really not.

Did you actually and intentionally misquote me? I said "When did I put forth the opinion of all MMA fans?" Unbelievable.

...are you serious? What's the difference between those two lines clowndick? Nothing.

I think your (absence of) character is pretty clear from this last reply.

That would really hurt my feelings if what you thought mattered. :)

So show me them. Let's see the list. If you can't come up with more than 10 names, what the fuck are you talking about? 6 million people bought this fight, using the opinion of a handful of trolls and kids to make blanket statements just makes you sound stupid.
The list is far longer than 10 names. FAR FAR LONGER. Asking me to make a list for you is comical. You should use the time you normally waste (the time you waste posting hundreds of times per month) to make that list. You can start your reading here:

https://www.thestar.com/sports/2017/08/25/conor-mcgregors-fans-are-keeping-the-faith.html

You seem to think posting requires effort, which is indicative of it being very hard for you. For most of us this shit is really simple.
Of course you have no difficulty posting because you are non-responsive. Your replies might as well be random because they do not address the issue. See, first you said that I "... brag more about how you have trouble with computers". Of course I don't do this, and when I called you on it, you now switch gears and instead of correcting yourself, introduce a second strawman. I do not find posting difficult, but what I do think is that you post without thinking. This explains your non-responsiveness, your jumping from topic to topic with no closure, the introduction of non-sequiturs, misquotations, etc. So, the posting problem is yours, not mine. You need to slow down and think before you type. Maybe even read what other people are writing.

I don't struggle with typing
... in the same way a monkey doesn't struggle with typing.

...are you serious? What's the difference between those two lines clowndick? Nothing.
A. I have met Danish people
B. I have met all Danish people

Yeah, you're right, same meaning. Idiot.

And what type of insult is "clowndick"? When a Sherdog nobody with 2700 posts in less than a year uses the expression "clowndick", I think we all know the reality of the situation.

A. I have met Danish people
B. I have met all Danish people

Yeah, you're right, same meaning. Idiot.

Adorable try but when offering the opinion of people you're using a completely different context:

Danish people think Conor will win.
All Danish people think Conor will win.

Now tell me the difference. One broadly states Danish people, meaning all people who are Danish, while the other one uses an extra word to accomplish the same thing.

And what type of insult is "clowndick"? When a Sherdog nobody with 2700 posts in less than a year uses the expression "clowndick", I think we all know the reality of the situation.

The situation is a guy who doesn't struggle with computers like a retard is discussing something with an idiot who's about as useful as a clown's dick.

Had a mac moment this morning when i blew my nose
50-cent2.png

Adorable try but when offering the opinion of people you're using a completely different context:

Danish people think Conor will win.
All Danish people think Conor will win.

Now tell me the difference. One broadly states Danish people, meaning all people who are Danish, while the other one uses an extra word to accomplish the same thing.
The difference is that one is massively overstating the case, which is what YOU did when paraphrasing me you idiot. You accused me of knowing the position of all MMA fans (post #83), which is a dishonest tactic. I never made such a claim. What I have been saying is that I notice many examples (too many) of Conor supporters. Somehow you translated this to "all MMA fans" which is stupid/wrong. Why you would even add the "all" is the question. Its not the only dishonest tactic you use.

The situation is a guy who doesn't struggle with computers like a retard is discussing something with an idiot who's about as useful as a clown's dick.
Incoherent much? There is nothing in my posts that indicates any sort of trouble with computers. Conversely, you can write a grammatically disastrous sentence like the one above, and think nothing of it. Its interesting that idiots tend to be blind to their incompetence. One clue should be your absurd post count.

The difference is that one is massively overstating the case, which is what YOU did when paraphrasing me you idiot. You accused me of knowing the position of all MMA fans (post #83), which is a dishonest tactic.

Highlighting your own words is dishonest?

I never made such a claim. What I have been saying is that I notice many examples

Quote yourself saying "many of" once. Than tell me how many constitutes "many". When you're done I'll tell you why you're wrong about 5 times over.

(too many) of Conor supporters. Somehow you translated this to "all MMA fans" which is stupid/wrong

Quote yourself. Show us how you clearly specified the small minority you're talking about. I'll wait.

Why you would even add the "all" is the question. Its not the only dishonest tactic you use.

....wow. You're really struggling here.

Incoherent much? There is nothing in my posts that indicates any sort of trouble with computers.

Yes there is, you've likened posting to some arduous task.

Conversely, you can write a grammatically disastrous sentence like the one above, and think nothing of it.

You have trouble reading?

Its interesting that idiots tend to be blind to their incompetence. One clue should be your absurd post count.

You honestly think this went well for you, don't you? Yet you're still bringing up post count, like it's doing anything more than telling us you have trouble with computers. Adorable.

Good try little buddy. Maybe next time.

Highlighting your own words is dishonest]
No, adding words is dishonest.

Quote yourself saying "many of" once. Than tell me how many constitutes "many". When you're done I'll tell you why you're wrong about 5 times over.
You misquoted me adding "all". Admit to being dishonest.

Quote yourself. Show us how you clearly specified the small minority you're talking about. I'll wait.
Now its a "small minority"! Seriously, you should change your name to Strawman. Do you really think you can win an argument by misrepresenting your opponents position? You can't because even though you can't see it, others can.

....wow. You're really struggling here.
In other words, no explanation for why you added "all". Its alright, I know why.

You have trouble reading?
Everyone has trouble reading your grammatically incoherent nonsense. Is that an apology for writing gibberish?

You honestly think this went well for you, don't you? Yet you're still bringing up post count, like it's doing anything more than telling us you have trouble with computers. Adorable.
I know it went well for me, because its absurd to deny that many people believed Conor would win. Trainers, commentators, athletes (typically from MMA) as well as droves of Sherdog posters all actually believed Conor would win. The weight of support for his dominance cannot be explained away by your handful of Sherdog trolls.

Good try little buddy. Maybe next time.
You keep projecting with expressions like "little buddy", but it has the opposite of your intended effect. It makes you look like a little buddy.

No, adding words is dishonest.

You being a giant fucking baby aside, no, it's not. You didn't say "some" or "many" you said "MMA fans". That refers to every fan of MMA.

Get it yet or should I see if an English teachers posts here and can help you?

You misquoted me adding "all". Admit to being dishonest.

I'll admit you're absolutely fucking stupid.

Now its a "small minority"!

Prove me wrong, and let's see the serious posts from more than 10 fans. If you can't, feel free to shut the fuck up.

Seriously, you should change your name to Strawman. Do you really think you can win an argument by misrepresenting your opponents position?

How were you misrepresented? Explain what "MMA fans thought Conor would win" implies. Go for it. I'll be here ready to laugh.

You can't because even though you can't see it, others can.

Yes, desperately appeal to others who aren't even in the thread. Smart.

In other words, no explanation for why you added "all". Its alright, I know why.

That's literally ALL YOU HAVE. Not a point, not an argument, you have one word that doesn't even change the intent of your post.

Here let me help:

Take the word 'all' out, and you're still dead fucking wrong. Moron....

Everyone has trouble reading your grammatically incoherent nonsense

You're literally the ONLY one having trouble. Are you trying to imagine friends?

Is that an apology for writing gibberish?

Apology?! Let me make myself extra clear; fuck you, stupid.

I know it went well for me,

{<jordan}

because its absurd to deny that many people believed Conor would win.

Many as in what? You're so afraid to actually define an amount because you know you'll be dead fucking wrong. Your evidence so far is trolls on sherdog and throw-away longshot bets. That tells me you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Go ahead and define 'many', THEN you can quote yourself saying "many MMA fans thought Conor would win". I'll be waiting awhile because YOU NEVER SAID IT, you lying little dipshit.

Trainers, commentators, athletes (typically from MMA) as well as droves of Sherdog posters all actually believed Conor would win.

No they didn't. They were selling something and you bought it, hook, line and sinker. If you think MMA fighters had Conor as a favorite, you don't know any MMA fighters. Clearly.

The weight of support for his dominance cannot be explained away by your handful of Sherdog trolls.

Where is this weight? Show me. All I see around here is trolls, so show me this legion of fans who thought he'd surely win. Go ahead.

You keep projecting with expressions like "little buddy", but it has the opposite of your intended effect. It makes you look like a little buddy.

Ok scamp, you keep telling yourself that until you believe it. I'll be here waiting for proof of a single thing you've said. You tiny little fella you.

You being a giant fucking baby aside, no, it's not. You didn't say "some" or "many" you said "MMA fans". That refers to every fan of MMA.

Get it yet or should I see if an English teachers posts here and can help you?

I'll admit you're absolutely fucking stupid.

Prove me wrong, and let's see the serious posts from more than 10 fans. If you can't, feel free to shut the fuck up.

How were you misrepresented? Explain what "MMA fans thought Conor would win" implies. Go for it. I'll be here ready to laugh.

Yes, desperately appeal to others who aren't even in the thread. Smart.

That's literally ALL YOU HAVE. Not a point, not an argument, you have one word that doesn't even change the intent of your post.

Here let me help:

Take the word 'all' out, and you're still dead fucking wrong. Moron....

You're literally the ONLY one having trouble. Are you trying to imagine friends?

Apology?! Let me make myself extra clear; fuck you, stupid.

{<jordan}

Many as in what? You're so afraid to actually define an amount because you know you'll be dead fucking wrong. Your evidence so far is trolls on sherdog and throw-away longshot bets. That tells me you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Go ahead and define 'many', THEN you can quote yourself saying "many MMA fans thought Conor would win". I'll be waiting awhile because YOU NEVER SAID IT, you lying little dipshit.

No they didn't. They were selling something and you bought it, hook, line and sinker. If you think MMA fighters had Conor as a favorite, you don't know any MMA fighters. Clearly.

Where is this weight? Show me. All I see around here is trolls, so show me this legion of fans who thought he'd surely win. Go ahead.

Ok scamp, you keep telling yourself that until you believe it. I'll be here waiting for proof of a single thing you've said. You tiny little fella you.
TL;DR

Back