Had a MayMac moment playing tennis

VitoCorleone

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Played "Padel" (something like tennis, popular is Spain and Argentina) the other day against a guy who is a pro.

He is no GOAT or anything like that - a guy who is ranked amongst the 500 best in the world.

Smoked me 6-0, 6-0.

We went in there, he studied me WHILE he was lashing out. Destroyed me.

I couldn´t mount any offense at all. Whatever I did - he saw it from miles away.

Again - he is not the "Roger Federer or Tiger Woods" of Padel Just an ok guy amongst pros.

The entire thing about Mayweather letting Conor take the first few round just to study him (admitting he lost the first few rounds, but just couse he is such a superior boxer) is ridicules.

The reason why Conor won the first few rounds (and the 8th) is that he is a pro fighter.
Mayweather is ther better boxer, sure but Conor is a pro too.

People trying to convince others that Maywheater got tagged as part of this magnificent game plan are just delusional.

I would understand it if it was an amateur that tagged Maywheater and they felt the need to justify... but another pro fighter...c´mon now.

Two pros went in, one won - good fight- thats it.

Anyways...try padel! You´ll thank me later.
Or not.

The idea that someone can sit back to study you as you try your hardest shows how truly pathetic your skills are. No disrespect your skills in tennis, but in Conor's case, he sucks massive balls boxing via girly slapping punches behind the head. Only thing missing is him yelling bitch for every time he slapped. On mute it's literally no difference than a ghetto cat fight.

Boxing is a little closer to fighting than tennis...but light years away compared to MMA

Boxing is a little closer to fighting than tennis...but light years away compared to MMA
Fighting is a part of both boxing and mma. A fight does break out in most contests its just a regulated/restricted fight.
If you have a good eye youll know when a fight is happening.
Floyd fought conor on the 26th, he beat him down without much "boxing".

Fighting is a part of both boxing and mma. A fight does break out in most contests its just a regulated/restricted fight.
If you have a good eye youll know when a fight is happening.
Floyd fought conor on the 26th, he beat him down without much "boxing".
You just defeated yourself

I came to make a joke about bouncing the ball off the concrete, but instead read a gross attempted Conor save based on ridiculous assertions that seem to imply that anyone who has ever been paid to box could win rounds off of Mayweather. Shame.

Ok...Conor got taken apart by a guy who cannot "fight". Whatever helps you get over this I guess.

punching is fighting.

Played "Padel" (something like tennis, popular is Spain and Argentina) the other day against a guy who is a pro.

He is no GOAT or anything like that - a guy who is ranked amongst the 500 best in the world.

Smoked me 6-0, 6-0.

We went in there, he studied me WHILE he was lashing out. Destroyed me.

I couldn´t mount any offense at all. Whatever I did - he saw it from miles away.

Again - he is not the "Roger Federer or Tiger Woods" of Padel Just an ok guy amongst pros.

The entire thing about Mayweather letting Conor take the first few round just to study him (admitting he lost the first few rounds, but just couse he is such a superior boxer) is ridicules.

The reason why Conor won the first few rounds (and the 8th) is that he is a pro fighter.
Mayweather is ther better boxer, sure but Conor is a pro too.

People trying to convince others that Maywheater got tagged as part of this magnificent game plan are just delusional.

I would understand it if it was an amateur that tagged Maywheater and they felt the need to justify... but another pro fighter...c´mon now.

Two pros went in, one won - good fight- thats it.

Anyways...try padel! You´ll thank me later.
Or not.

Dude. Conor "tagged" Floyd exactly one time in the whole fight. Of COURSE is wasn't because Floyd let him. But it was still just the one time.

Ok...Conor got taken apart by a guy who cannot "fight". Whatever helps you get over this I guess.

punching is fighting.
Punching is an aspect of fighting...as is wrestling, submissions, etc.

A fight allows all of these aspects. Obviously.

Punching is an aspect of fighting...as is wrestling, submissions, etc.

A fight allows all of these aspects. Obviously.

Or one of them. Most the "real fights" I have seen were punches. Also If you're in a Malay with a bunch of guys boxing is your best bet. Wrestling and JJ are worthless in a situation like that.

You are unable to even imagine how someone would argue against you. Thus, you cannot see the errors within your own "logic."
Shut the fuck up you punk bitch.
You have no business on these forums after how bad you misread the connie-mayweather fight.

Shut the fuck up you punk bitch.
You have no business on these forums after how bad you misread the connie-mayweather fight.
See what I mean? You have no argument. I run these forums.

No matter how much you'd like to deny it, MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing will ever be. I'm not trying to offend you. It's simply the truth.

See what I mean? You have no argument. I run these forums.

No matter how much you'd like to deny it, MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing will ever be. I'm not trying to offend you. It's simply the truth.
Shut up queer.
There is no such thing as almost fighting.
Theyre either fights or theyre not.
Both are sports/regulated fights.
You dont know a thing about fighting or sports. (Youre the idiot that thought Conor could beat Floyd Mayweather)

Shut up queer.
There is no such thing as almost fighting.
Theyre either fights or theyre not.
Both are sports/regulated fights.
You dont know a thing about fighting or sports.
Cool. So arm wrestling is on par with boxing in terms of fighting. Got it.

Back