Gypsies in America: Coming to a Town Near You

Gypsies are a race. You are implying that gypsies are thieves. Hence, racism. Most racists don't think they're racists bud.
Did I mention anything about genes or their biological make up? Learn to distinguish between race and culture retard. Not all gypsies are thieves and vagabonds, but their culture encourages thievery, panhandling and vagrancy. If they are to collectively disappear tomorrow, they would have made zero contribution to mankind's advancement in any meaningful way. This is a parasitic sub-group that feeds upon a host culture. Screaming racism does not erase this fact, and only makes you look dumber.

Gypsies are a race. You are implying that gypsies are thieves. Hence, racism. Most racists don't think they're racists bud.
Oh, baloney. Then so are vikings, Mongols, Jews, Zulus, and any subcultures within the three base races. In the grand scheme of things they're Caucasians, just like the people in India and Pakistan.

I'm sure that will get some riled up here. Lol

Lol @ the ever predictable cuckish mod note, gotta be pc for the 1 or 2 people complaining.

Oh, baloney. Then so are vikings, Mongols, Jews, Zulus, and any subcultures within the three base races. In the grand scheme of things they're Caucasians, just like the people in India and Pakistan.

I'm sure that will get some riled up here. Lol
dude.... we already went over this. The gypsies, aka the Romani People are an ethnicity thought to have come from northern india.

Did I mention anything about genes or their biological make up? Learn to distinguish between race and culture retard. Not all gypsies are thieves and vagabonds, but their culture encourages thievery, panhandling and vagrancy. If they are to collectively disappear tomorrow, they would have made zero contribution to mankind's advancement in any meaningful way. This is a parasitic sub-group that feeds upon a host culture. Screaming racism does not erase this fact, and only makes you look dumber.

Lots of racists think they can get away with slurs by replacing 'race' with 'culture'. You are making widespread sweeping slurs against the gypsies, aka racism. Just come out and say it dude.

dude.... we already went over this. The gypsies, aka the Romani People are an ethnicity thought to have come from northern india.
Yes. Some originate from that area of the world making them Caucasians. So if someone is "racist" towards Roma, does that mean they're "racist" against a person born in New Delhi? They're the same race, after all.

I doubt we'll come to an agreement here, but it's worth the time spent on the civil back and forth.

dennis_hopper_apocalypse.jpg
Lots of racists think they can get away with slurs by replacing 'race' with 'culture'. You are making widespread sweeping slurs against the gypsies, aka racism. Just come out and say it dude.

Trying to get sherdoggers to admit to being racist is like "handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500".

tt0078788

We have "gypsy lite" in south florida. They're easy to spot for the most part. The women always seem to wear these long denim skirts and there's always a baby in a stroller. The women beg all day while the are out working. The men usually have a car they're always trying to sell. They're also masters at screwing landlord's out of money.

Getting real tired of their shit in Brooklyn. Can spot them trying to shake down old people by trying to fix a dent on their cars.

Still ranting about racism like a SJW retard and unable to offer any substantial rebuttal on the state of near universal unemployment, vagrancy and high crime rate among gypsies. It's funny in a pathetic way.

Mod Note: A reminder that ethnic slurs and advocating genocide are not acceptable here.

Cultural enrichment on the way! Hang on tight to your wallets, tools and shiny metal objects. I highly recommend reading the link, since words have spread among Gypsies in Europe that Murica is the land of easy pickings. They even set up smuggling networks already.

Thousands of them found a loophole in the visa free travel between EU and Canada a few years back, and forced Canada to suspend the program with Romania and Czech Republic for two years. If there is a thing as parasite culture, these people are it.

Enjoy!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ee-to-california-as-europe-turns-more-hostile

Well, from what i see in movies, gypsy men have barely any hair, are ugly and short while the gypsy women always have 3 or 4 really hot ones who aren't inbred.

So hot poor, ill educated, humble women.... I"m cool with that

Hey fuck you jack, I got a 26 of vodka plus weed and other various drigs in my system over the past 8hrs.

Hell, man, why didn't you say so?

Edit-"Hey fuck you Jack!"

I have to use that. It has been used in fantastic movies.

I go 160 cut and love closing windpipes and such.

Last edited:
Everyone hates gypsies. (except for do-goody wallies)

It's not due to their 'race'. You have Roma gypsies and you have Irish gypsies (I'm from Ireland). The Irish ones are white and 100% Irish genetically but they chose to live like feral nomads. It's their fucking lifestyle that everyone hates and with good reason. Their entire way of life is CRIMINAL they are an inconvenience every where they go.

They steal, this is something they encourage and teach each other to do. They lack the respect and belief in the concept of 'property' and 'owning items'. They take what they want. They teach their young to con others, they'll offer you menial services on your home like cleaning your windows among other things, they'll either steal your stuff without doing the work, or if your lucky they'll do the work before they steal so you don't get suspicious. They don't pay taxes or anything like that.

They often steal items then sell them to people, or they'll straight up sell fraudulent items (phones that don't work or are fake).

They go from place to place littering obscene amounts and making wherever they go a literal tip/waste site. Then they go onto a new area, leaving the government to pay for the tidy up. It's an eyesore...it's unsanitary. They'll invade public parks and you'll find all sorts of disgusting items lying about. Naturally this robs the local community of the use of the park. Robbing children of their play area. It's also bad for the local wildlife.

Violence is another thing...they have a stupidly ignorant clan belief of family. If you inconvenience one of them, their entire family will either attack you or vandalize your property. They also take pride in their 'honor system', they love fighting amongst each other, they all encourage it and force younger members to fight ones of other families to sort out disputes. Domestic violence is rife, and as I said they practically force youngsters (especially males) to fight...it's practically child abuse. Certain groups also wed of their daughters in arranged marriages.

They often have problems with drug addiction, they commonly sell drugs to earn more money because stealing and getting benefits aren't enough.

Anyone who sticks up for these people...well...I hope you are fortunate enough to have a horde of them come to your local area. Why people would stick up for people who are criminals and proud of it is beyond me. "respect their culture" fuck off.

Last edited:
It's hilarious how these white nationalists peddle this Germanic/Nordic supremacy stuff. I'm surprised that moran didn't include weather-related explanations because that's also common.

The cold and darkness of northern Europe made the people here hardened, tough, intelligent, industrious, honorable because they had to be since the weather and soil there is so unforgiving. The warmer the weather the lazier, stupider and more degraded the people.

Never mind that human civilization began and thrived for millennia in the hot ass Middle East while northern Europeans were living in caves and eating their own shit. Ignore all that, history started sometime in the 1800s.

Just recently had this discussion in the Huffington Post thread, warning the lefties like you got f*cked up badly so don't go in if you're going to get triggered.

Everyone hates gypsies. (except for do-goody wallies)

It's not due to their 'race'. You have Roma gypsies and you have Irish gypsies (I'm from Ireland). The Irish ones are white and 100% Irish genetically but they chose to live like feral nomads. It's their fucking lifestyle that everyone hates and with good reason. Their entire way of life is CRIMINAL they are an inconvenience every where they go.

They steal, this is something they encourage and teach each other to do. They lack the respect and belief in the concept of 'property' and 'owning items'. They take what they want. They teach their young to con others, they'll offer you menial services on your home like cleaning your windows among other things, they'll either steal your stuff without doing the work, or if your lucky they'll do the work before they steal so you don't get suspicious. They don't pay taxes or anything like that.

They often steal items then sell them to people, or they'll straight up sell fraudulent items (phones that don't work or are fake).

They go from place to place littering obscene amounts and making wherever they go a literal tip/waste site. Then they go onto a new area, leaving the government to pay for the tidy up. It's an eyesore...it's unsanitary. They'll invade public parks and you'll find all sorts of disgusting items lying about. Naturally this robs the local community of the use of the park. Robbing children of their play area. It's also bad for the local wildlife.

Violence is another thing...they have a stupidly ignorant clan belief of family. If you inconvenience one of them, their entire family will either attack you or vandalize your property. They also take pride in their 'honor system', they love fighting amongst each other, they all encourage it and force younger members to fight ones of other families to sort out disputes. Domestic violence is rife, and as I said they practically force youngsters (especially males) to fight...it's practically child abuse. Certain groups also wed of their daughters in arranged marriages.

They often have problems with drug addiction, they commonly sell drugs to earn more money because stealing and getting benefits aren't enough.

Anyone who sticks up for these people...well...I hope you are fortunate enough to have a horde of them come to your local area. Why people would stick up for people who are criminals and proud of it is beyond me. "respect their culture" fuck off.
304.gif

Back