Gypsies in America: Coming to a Town Near You

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Mod Note: A reminder that ethnic slurs and advocating genocide are not acceptable here.

Cultural enrichment on the way! Hang on tight to your wallets, tools and shiny metal objects. I highly recommend reading the link, since words have spread among Gypsies in Europe that Murica is the land of easy pickings. They even set up smuggling networks already.

Thousands of them found a loophole in the visa free travel between EU and Canada a few years back, and forced Canada to suspend the program with Romania and Czech Republic for two years. If there is a thing as parasite culture, these people are it.

Enjoy!

When Viorel Romanescu last year fled his Romanian village, he didn’t follow the well-trod path to Western Europe like his fellow Roma. Instead, he sold his pig and horse, and bought a plane ticket to Mexico. He walked across the border from Tijuana, surrendered to U.S. border agents and applied for asylum.

This year, almost 1,800 Romanians have been apprehended at the southern U.S. border, up from fewer than 400 in all of last year and just a few dozen in 2008, according to government statistics.

“For us, the Romani people, America is a land of milk and honey, a land where we can become humans again, not outcasts,” Vasily said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ee-to-california-as-europe-turns-more-hostile

Fuck ton of those fuckers in canuckistan, ever get you car set on fire it those trash begs.

images

In that case, die clean and ask for nothing, take nothing.

As long as I get a belly dance, I'm good.

Feck do I wanna caravan with no Feck'in wheels?!

Cultural enrichment on the way! Hang on tight to your wallets, tools and shiny metal objects. I highly recommend reading the link, since words have spread among Gypsies in Europe that Murica is the land of easy pickings. They even set up smuggling networks already.

Thousands of them found a loophole in the visa free travel between EU and Canada a few years back, and forced Canada to suspend the program with Romania and Czech Republic for two years. If there is a thing as parasite culture, these people are it.

Enjoy!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ee-to-california-as-europe-turns-more-hostile

Gypsies are cool.

I just hope they don't become too americanized and lose their roots.

Can we just admit the world is blessed Whites and Asians exist? This place would be such Pile of rubbish. If white culture isn't SUPERIOR than why does EVERY non white, other than some east Asian, groups desperately want to join? Its honestly embarrassing. Im embarrassed for other cultures. What happened to Dignity? Pride?

Im glad Japan exists. A non white group with some god damn dignity.

Whites are so evil every other group is DYING to join our oppressive society.

Edit your post and include South Korea!!!!!!!!

South Korea is awesome.

And I hope they continue to make it very difficult for a non-Asian let alone non-Korean speaker to ever gain citizenship or live their so easily and permanently or off their welfare system. Me a non-korean and non-Asian would only dilute their beautiful homogeneity.

Do you guys just go searching for things to be scared of?

I'll take Gypsies over muslims any day

Can we just admit the world is blessed Whites and Asians exist? This place would be such Pile of rubbish. If white culture isn't SUPERIOR than why does EVERY non white, other than some east Asian, groups desperately want to join? Its honestly embarrassing. Im embarrassed for other cultures. What happened to Dignity? Pride?

Im glad Japan exists. A non white group with some god damn dignity.

Whites are so evil every other group is DYING to join our oppressive society.

So where exactly is the line for "white culture"? Seen a lot of Romanians and they all look pretty "white" to me.

_46018688_roma2.jpg

article-2521868-1A023A2300000578-780_634x358.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/n...meet-the-romanian-gypsies-defiling-park-lane/

I’m greeted with a rubbish tip littered with empty Stella bottles, half-eaten sandwiches, cigarette stubs and worse. The stench of human waste hangs heavily in the air.

/

An older woman vents her anger at this filthy lifestyle, laying the blame at our door: “I hate it here.

“English people are pigs — they are mean and nasty.

“We thought we’d be treated better than this. We want houses to live in.”

At least the younger men seem more optimistic. One of the lads — in the uniform of tracksuit and baseball cap — tucks in to French bread and hummus and, with a twinkle in his eye, tells me: “I don’t mind it. It will get better.

“The girls are nicer to look at here.

1510792.main_image.jpg

I spend a day at the camp, watching the gypsies smoke, drink themselves
senseless and gamble away the coins they’ve made through begging on nearby
Oxford Street.

The men openly urinate against walls and trees while the women relieve themselves through their tights.

/

Gardener Selma Chaib, 46, said: “I’ve seen them coming out of Sainsbury’s in Marble Arch with big bottles of vodka at 9am. When we get down we have to pick up all the rubbish — it’s horrible.

“There’s bottles, bags and faeces.

“There’s faeces all over the place, it’s disgusting.

“It’s a health risk.”

So where exactly is the line for "white culture"? Seen a lot of Romanians and they all look pretty "white" to me.

I don't consider Romanians white but we aren't taking about Romanians we are taking about gypsies from Romania who are a different ethnicity.

article-2367612-1ADCFD1E000005DC-626_964x636.jpg

Duped: A Roma woman asks this man to sign a petition while an accomplice picks his pocket (circled)

article-2367612-1ADB04D3000005DC-403_964x699.jpg

Running from the law: Members of a Roma gang escape the police through the streets

article-2367612-1ADCFD42000005DC-880_964x636.jpg

Look out: The woman using the ticket machine has not noticed the girl in the pink shirt who is memorising (circled) her PIN number and waits to steal her cash card

article-2367612-1ADCF09E000005DC-992_964x2942.jpg

article-2367612-1ADCFD1E000005DC-626_964x636.jpg

Duped: A Roma woman asks this man to sign a petition while an accomplice picks his pocket (circled)

article-2367612-1ADB04D3000005DC-403_964x699.jpg

Running from the law: Members of a Roma gang escape the police through the streets

article-2367612-1ADCFD42000005DC-880_964x636.jpg

Look out: The woman using the ticket machine has not noticed the girl in the pink shirt who is memorising (circled) her PIN number and waits to steal her cash card

article-2367612-1ADCF09E000005DC-992_964x2942.jpg

1) Romanians and Gypsies are different people. Although quite a good amount of Romanian gypsies are largely of Romanian/ethnic background to a varying degree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world

1200px-The_Western_World.png

Sub-Saharan Africa doesn't count because it is black
North Africa doesn't count because it is Arab and Berber
Middle East doesn't count because it isn't 'white white/pale/fair skinned/blonde'
All of Asia doesn't count because it isn't white
South America doesn't count because everyone is either a light brown or tan skinned
The Cone of South America is technically majority European, but they are of Mediterranean extraction and look more like Sicilians and wouldn't be considered white based off the history of 'who is white' that existed in America for +200 years.
Central America doesn't count because it is all Mestizo and shades of tan/brown.
European part of Russia doesn't count because it is transcontinental
Ukraine, Belarus aren't real whites according to some folk.

Balkans are largely excluded because heavy Muslim population. Albanians are also not white according to some, and Greeks often don't think of themselves as white so you should remove them. Plus no refugees or migrants want to stay in Greece permanently since there is no future there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world

I grew up in a town with lots of Gypsies and they used to scare the hell out of me as a kid. I don't want to stereotype, because I have only my experience to go on, but they routinely conned people. They had a little community and a lot of them lived in tents. Some, I assume, are good people.

Unfortunately it is true that a sizeable proportion of them is in organized crime. Mirrored only by Lebanese clans.

Gypsies are people too. They deserve a warm welcome...:)

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Back